It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler (a lawyer) states 2012 Catastrophe!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Hmm...I wonder if we mean the same things in us "making it through" or not. I look forward to your video, RS. Please do let me know when it's available.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

And yet, there he was in the news just recently. Go figure. It happens altogether too frequently, this feeling. If only this "bad memory" would spill over into the rest of my life, I might be convinced that senility is at the doorstep. lol

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
maybe the east coast of the USA will become like the lost city of atlantis or mu ... not beyond the realms of possibility, i mean if some of the world does end up under water then it could really have happened before, when the poles shifed last time, i've not really done any research into this but i'm going to see my dad this weekend and steal all his books about the subject
so i may have a theory of my own very soon although it will not be based on time travel

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

Hi Keops,

What do I think of ET_Man? Hmmmmm. His thread is interesting and he seems to be really intelligent. But.... I have to tell you that I believe that ET man is making a lot of it up. Like....

#1. A brown dwarf star will appear out of Nowhere from another dimension.... come on give me a break. Smokingman2006 was saying the same thing and it never occurred. As a matter of fact ET_Man could be Smokingman2006, there is a similarity in the posts.

#2. ET_Man gives the October 11, 2011 date for this catastrophe to occur and then around page 30-something he states that this event could be postponed to a later date. Something smells on that answer.

#3. He states keep away from the faults at that period in time, and he has already stated that Denver and Colorado Springs will be okay. But those areas are very close to big faults. The mountains are nothing but faults, that's why they are so jagged and mineralized. Everytime you see a mountain or a valley or a wash or an oil well or a mine, you are very close to a fault. Faults are everywhere.

#4. He states that Billions of people are going to die.

#5. He talks about Safety Zones, he has no clues as to where the Safety Zones are going to be and anyone that listens to that part is waisting their time.

I will show all of you in the near future how to locate a safety zone and "YOU" will be safe there, and"YOU" will know that "YOU" will be safe there; "YOU" won't have to take anyone else's word for it, not mine or any one else's. The people of the world will work together to prepare for what is to come, and they will be prepared for it.

I don't see billions of people dying from Earth Changes in the future, simply because I know for a fact that people in the future will be prepared for Earth Changes; because one way or another I'll personally see to it myself, as a matter of fact I had a friend video tape me for a couple of hours on September 18th, and a couple hours on September 19th of 2009. Soon he will help me put those videos on YouTube.

Before those videos come out, I'll tell you how you will know you are in a "Safe Zone". Answer: Stay in the area's of "Detectable Background Radiation". Stay clear of "huge regional areas" that are under abnormal stress that will be in the "Upper Radiation Ranges (30 or above)". When you see the videos in the near future, you will understand what I have just stated.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Cosmic Egg, I'll let you know when my friend finally gets the videos downloaded to YouTube that I had him take of me. I tell it like it really is in the videos. I haven't seen the videos yet myself, but we didn't make any remakes, because what I stated in the videos is "REAL" and I know what I'm stating in the videos.

Cosmic Egg, we will "ALL" make it through any Earth Changes in the future, if there are any Earth Changes.

There is only one thing in this world that I know more about than the rest of the World put together, and its in those videos.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Mambo

Hi Black Mambo,

Go see your dad and have a good time with him and enjoy your time together. Borrow his books with his premission and tell us your theories, we will be glad to hear what you think my friend.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
I will show all of you in the near future how to locate a safety zone and "YOU" will be safe there, and"YOU" will know that "YOU" will be safe there; "YOU" won't have to take anyone else's word for it, not mine or any one else's. The people of the world will work together to prepare for what is to come, and they will be prepared for it.

I hope ET_man was wrong, anyway he has no intention to make up stories since he didn't sell anything, he just came to warn us, wait and see
please post the "safe" zones or you think where it would be?
the pole shift will occur and well before dec/2012
check out the movie 2012 in Nov, it's close to the truth
thanks
PS: very few people are prepared for the future catastrophe because they all think it's an other Y2K !

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by phi1618

Hi Phi 1618,

He's a lawyer. I don't think a lawyer would be pulling a stunt.

He's a lawyer. Exactly someone who gets paid to Lie, Right? or am i right...
How about you throw another rock in your pipe and travel back in time to 1971 smoke it with him and hop in this "time Machine" and see what happens. First off, If he was looking at it underwater where was he standing, how did he get back to his time machine? Someone was on alot of acid back in the 70's... Dont beleive everything you read. Wrap your mind around it. Pick it apart. Use Logic and common sense.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Cobalt-60]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Well hurry up already! I know we all make it through this, that's a given. But I very much doubt we make it through together and in the same place. We will be where we are meant to be after this change. That's what the change is all about.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

reply to post by phi1618

Hi Phi 1618,

He's a lawyer. I don't think a lawyer would be pulling a stunt.

Orly Taitz is a lawyer and so far she has presented two fake BCs in court and filed claims incorrectly.

The woman who sued McDonalds because they coffee was too hot, had a lawyer.

Lawyers are people too. Doctors, lawyers, politicians, astronauts - all just people, all just as capable and willing to lie, be deluded, or just talk too much.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Key issues facing humanity. The Pole Reversal is the big one, and we have been lied to about it. Magnetism is an aspect of gravity and keeps the land masses spread out. Currently 14% are going underground when it becomes critical. This is going to be like the Titanic. When you see the next timetravelor from the future thread, or the next ET with a warning about 2012 and Planet X, consider carefully they may be someone trying to get a message out.

However, I always think that truth is the best. And that we have a lot more abilities than we know about. 1) yeah we need to wake up and question our leaders aggressively. These underground bases, to ensure the survival of the most evil hearted doesnt make a lot of sense to me. It shouldn't to you either. Lack of panic and fear doesnt serve people, it severs them as they quietly sneak into the only life rafts, while they kept the poor locked below.
2) We have the ability to meditate for peace, and to bring in disclosure, peace, and heal earth. Its time to be bold. To wake up our neighbors and those around, to hand out videos, and flyers, and get groups in every town. And the biggest thing we can do is form meditation groups throughout the world and cordinate mediations for peace, unity, disclosure, and to heal mother earth.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The 2012 theory has been of interest to me since i first heard it.

If I may attempt to answer a part of your question.

Perhaps these lawyers saw two different futures because the future of mankind isnt set yet, hence the term "Make your own destiny". I firmly believe that mankind has the ability to change its fate, and that 2012 isnt the end of the world, just the beginning of MASSIVE changes. Weather those changes be for the better or worse, That is what I believe.

I would also recommend you look up the 7 new Nostradamus sketches, its very insightful for all those who follow his works.

P.S Excuse my English, Its the third language i learnt

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

Hi Keops,

I won't be able to post the Safe Zones, for the same reason that no one else can at this time.

You will have to wait until there are danger zones first and then the World as a Collective will be posting the Safe Zones for everyone in the world to see.

You will be seeing such stuff on your TV and Internet. It will take thousands of people around the Earth to accurately inform people all over the Earth where it is dangerous to be. Don't worry you will be safe from Earth Changes.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobalt-60

Hi Cobalt-60,

I believe someone else already asked those same questions before and I believe I answered them. Lawyers won't seek out liability on public statements on the Internet. Show me a lawyer that publicly gets before some group to announce something over the Internet that is a total lie on his own behalf; you won't find any such lawyer.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So they sent him into the future, as a kid, and he when he arrived he was underwater and saw the building covered in undersea foliage.

How did he not die when he arrived underwater? He was just waltzing around underwater checking out DC? I suppose his time machine works underwater as well.

The only problem with traveling into the future is that you have to believe in predestination, which I don't :p

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Hi Cosmic Egg,

It may take some time. I went over last night to see him and he said he had part of one of the videos on the Internet, but I couldn't find it today when I searched. He was loading another part on last night and his computer was really slow, and I mean really slow. I was there for about 2.5 hours and it was still loading when I left after watching the new Rambo movie on HBO at about midnight.

It won't matter in the future where you are at Cosmic Egg, because Televison and the Internet will be loaded with all the answers of where to go and where not to go and those forecasts will be extremely accurate and they will be on a daily basis right along side of weather forecasts on TV and the Internet.

You will be safe Cosmic Egg and so will everyone else, except those that decide on their own that they want to stay behind.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Hi Lillydale,

Yes there might be some lawyers and others that walk "ANOTHER" line than the lines that we walk, but in "GENERAL" lawyers are very good people.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

Yes those sneaky Bas-urds thinking that they will survive underground in the DUMBs are still not all that bright. In the first place, if Earth Changes do occur in the future, many of those that could go underground simply will not go underground for the simple fact that TV and the Internet will show where it is safe above ground.

People going underground may not make it out alive if Earth Changes occur. A fault may slide and cut off their accesses or cave in the DUMBs. Let's face it, the DUMBs are below water level and if fracturing of the Earth occurs in those areas "EXPLOSIVE WATER PRESSURE" seeping through the cracks under very high unstoppable pressure will crush them and they will die for sure; there can be no doubt about it.

It will be safer on the surface than in a DUMB.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

Welcome to ATS Ghost in the Machine,

Wow, your English is perfect, don't worry about your English. My English is terrible and it is my only language, but I really don't care how one writes as long as they can get their point across so that everyone understands what they want to communicate.

Your thoughts are correct, it won't be the end of the World. Its just supposed to be cataclysms, but just like it was written in ancient times some people were prepared for cataclysms and they survived them. Those that weren't prepared, didn't do as well. Don't worry the Earth will be prepared when the time comes.

In ancient times the Earth was not as populated, nor did they have all of the technology that we have today. They did have "other" technology though.

You need to go to the Board and get on the Introduction forum Ghost in the Machine and introduce yourself to everyone and get your 20 posts in so that ATS members can send you U2U members. ATS members are very good people and you will meet a lot of very good people through U2U, so start up your Introduction Thread and start saying "Hello" to everyone out there in ATS Land.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Hi Shadowflux,

They sent him and his dad to see the Supreme Court. Both had helmets of sorts to give them air. Obviously the Navy had known what they were going to see or they would not have given them the helmets ahead of time. Its an interesting video to listen to, and there are many more on the Internet just like those that are popping up.

When the USA currency goes down the drain because it is not worth anything then you will see all kinds of people telling more and more interesting stories about their secret doings.

The USA currency should have failed long ago, but TPTB know what is coming and when it comes then everyones currency will go down the crapper at the same time, so they are just prolonging it until then. What they don't realize is that billions won't die and that the survivors won't be happy campers with TPTB.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join