It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler (a lawyer) states 2012 Catastrophe!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity 99 your posts must have all kinds of people looking up at the sun and moon in a different perspective to see if they can see something different.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wow that's some heavy stuff.

It makes sense that the government is setting up shop in Colorado.

I think they are both for real.

What do you expect from an insane world?

Enjoy life while you have it. Take nothing for granted.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey ATS just got done with some APTT, or astral projectional time travel. I was laying down on the floor meditating while focusing on one spot on my ceiling when a portal appeared where I was looking. At first when it opened it looked like an invisible spot on the roof where I could see through to the sky.

Before I knew it, it turned solid white and I was sucked out into this white void until I travelled to this solid blue orb in the middle of the white abyss. It was like some sort of ethereal time machine, and while inside this orb I saw MILLIONS of "TV screens" in a room that defied the laws of physics.

I was in the year 2420, and I saw people working minimum wage for $40/hr. Obama was still president, but it was the 20th or so clone of him. We still don't have flying cars, but cars now operate on some sort of mag-lev or anti-gravitical system. Toys R Us is still around but instead of a giraffe for the logo, its a gray alien/human/cat hybrid looking thing with a long neck. PlayStation and Xbox are still trademarks, but instead of buying some plastic clunk in a box you walk to a kiosk and it injects into you a biological-computer liquid that directly affects your consciousness, so if you are bored in school you can daydream at will and you're the Master Chief in Halo 23, or Kratos in God of War 45.

That is where they get you though, since everyone is so sucked into the new form of video games, they also use the biological computer injection to control you. So if youre balls deep into killing aliens in Halo 23, they can instruct you go go across the street and kill your neighbor who's done too much research into the truth.

Human life exists on other planets and has been colonized for the last 420 years, but they still haven't told us because they only took the extremely gifted and intelligent to those planets so they wouldn't be ravaged by war, slavery, and control like what's going on now with the bankers and the FED etc. It would make everyone feel insignificant. Mars was terraformed in the year 2003 and the population is around 1 million; it looks like earth almost but energy is free since there is no one there who cares about money.

That's all I can remember, I feel like there is much more that I am forgetting but it's like something knew I was learning too much and I was thrown back through the portal on my roof and my back kinda hurts so I'm gonna go call Dan Burisch and Wilcock and tell em what happened so they can spread the word with more creedence than I, but I'm letting ATS know first.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Well
Obama was still president, but it was the 20th or so clone of him.

God, I hope you just have a vivid imagination because the catastrophe scenario is looking better now.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by spy66

Here is something cool that I just found. A Mayan man has been forecasting the future through his paintings. He painted the twin towers disaster in 1998 and in 1999 he painted a picture of New York City about 200 feet under water. That makes three people stating that Earth Changes will occur.

www.youtube.com...

Oh yeah there are many old predictions that predict the same thing. like the Hopi Indians for one predict the same thing as the Maya people. Then you have NOSTRADAMUS.

Some think that the burning tower that Nostradamus painted represent the twin towers from 911. But who really knows?

There is no doubt that we are heading for something. But i dont think we really know exactly what we are heading for, because our scientists dont really know that much about gravity and the vacuum of space. Maybe their focus is on something totally different.

I dont really support the whole 2012 theory presented on many of the YouTube videos. I think they have gotten the whole story wrong. But i dont really know

I have been looking into the vacuum of space for about two years now. I believe if something is going to happen when we enter the galactic center or galactic plain. It will have something to do with the vacuum of space.

What i wonder about is: If Earth enters a space with a different vacuum than we are traveling through right now. Will earth start to fall through space at a accelerating speed???

Why do i say this:

Well if scientists predict that the energy level is higher at the galactic plain or center. That would mean that the vacuum of space would be weakened by all the energy present there. In other words there would be less vacuum to keep earth from falling at its present speed. That would mean that the weakened vacuum would make Earth accelerate faster through space. God knows what consequences that would have on life on Earth.

Well to make people really understand this i would have to make a much longer post. But put short Earth is falling through a vacuum of space with the rest of the elements in our milky way.

What is a vacuum: A vacuum is a space with less energy and matter. A weaker vacuum is a space with more energy and matter.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, i have listen to a few of the vids and all i can say is wow
!!About the DUMBS in video 37 at 3:50, he brifly talks about the Philidelphia experiment, project Pegusas, tesla and the los Alamos physist. Is he saying the los Alamos physist, used teslas technology, to do the Philidelphia Experiment, which lead to project Pegusas, and thats how they arrived with teleportation , to travel to the future, then to the past to influence the future
Or, did i mis understand? Because i do belive the Navey succeded in the Philidelphia expariment, And if in fact they did then his story could infact hold some truth behind it. Very interesting. I read in another post somewere about the CIA moving the head quarters to Denver. Do you think this has anything to do with DIA being used as an underground base or 2012?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I like the way you think Sad Eyed Lady. I'll bet more and more of the government moves to Denver, Colorado. If there is a (DUMB) Deep Underground Military Base under the Denver International Airport then diplomats would not have far to go in order to be safe.

Also, it just makes sense that if there was ever a new Capital to the USA, that it would move to a central area, one where such people could vacation a lot of the time in the mountains and be farther from the coastal areas in case there ever was a coastal attack.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Well

Hi Well,

You sure do have a vivid imagination. You are in the wrong thread my friend, you need to be in the short stories thread, hahaha.

If you can ever get any type of proof and bring it back home with you when you astral project and can bring yourself to share that proof with ATS, then I'm sure the world will reeeaaaalllllyyyyy be shocked.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Hi Sad Eyed Lady,

You sure are quick witted, and I like that kind of wittiness. It's very nice and a pleasant suprise.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Are you guys serious?

Why the Supreme Court building? Does anyone realize that it sits right across the street from the US Capitol building, and in terms of scale, is tremendously dwarfed by it?

How is it that was the 'target' and NO mention of the Capitol building?

[edit on 13-9-2009 by loam]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Hi Spy66,

You are very informed my friend when you state that the Hopi Indians predict the same things as the Mayan Indians.

I didn't know that before, until I listened to the Coast to Coast interview and I was suprised to find out that the Hopi Indians are actually Mayan Indians, that is why they predict the same prophecy.

I also didn't know that Nostradamus painted a picture of a burning tower.

I don't think there will be any change in the vacuum in space or our speed when we cross through the Galactic Plane.

One of the reasons why the planets and our Sun is experiencing a higher energy level is because of all of the extra dust and larger particles that we are currently passing through that are being held in the spirals of the Galactic Plain. As we close in on the Galactic Equatorial Plain the energy from these extra particles increases a reaction with our sun making it much more energetic and brighter.

The Earth's Chandler Wobble is slowing down also and the wobble will stop on December 21, 2012 and then will start up again like a top slowing down and then speeding up again.

Will the Earth's rotation actually go into a reverse spin for a day or so as was written in ancient Egytian texts, that is the question? Will the Earth's spin actually reverse also from crossing the Galactic Equatorial Plane just as the spin of Hurricanes actually reverse their spinning when they cross the Earth's Equatorial Plane. Also.... will the Earth's magnetic pole shift? If it does, how much? Four degrees as predicted by some scientists? All of this will make the water crawl up on land and then "Isostacy" (land/water equalibrium movements of lowering and raising) will have to take place causing Earth Changes; those are my scientific theoretical thoughts.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by str8undrground

Hi str8undrground,

I think you are correct in all of your assumptions, or at least I myself have assumed the same thing; but maybe others will chime in and tell us otherwise possibly.?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Hi Loam,

I'm serious about what was in the interview. If this man Andy has any real knowledge as he states in his interview, then it is a real wake up call, and its timing is just about perfect. If he would have made such claims long ago, he would have looked bad for too long of a time, now if he is wrong he will only look bad for a couple of years, but if he is right.... then his timing is perfect in the fact that it is a well timed warning for people to wake up to what our near future may hold for the entire world as prophesied by the Mayans and others.

He was teleported to see the U.S. Supreme Court building not the U.S. Capital. If he was teleported 100 feet in front of and above the U.S. Supreme Court building then I'm sure the U.S. Capital building would have been out of view at the distance it stands from the U.S. Supreme Court building, especially if it was under water at that time.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I have heard predictions of this nature many times concerning 2012.The government is never going to inform the public about any thing like a flood happening. You must remember that one of the number one things that the NWO people and their counterparts want, is population control. This would be an ideal way to obtain this goal. It saves them the trouble of doing it themselves.

Why do you think we are all of a sudden having a pandemic of Biblical proportions? It's no accident. You can call me a wacko or whatever, but I don't believe in coincidences. It's all about control, and who will be left after everything happens. Judge for yourself.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Basiago is a big joke, I am not normally this categoric. But this guy is a joke, and there are so many points that just don't stick together it's amusing.
I listened to the full interview, and then looked at the paper he wrote, for the most his pictures are just like seeing elephants in clouds, actually 90% of the time I could only see rocks, and he is amusing the idea that this is proof of life on mars...
And the funniest think about his story is that apparently he was approched in 1997 by a CIA operative, that showed him the photos and said he would relese them in 2008, but they didn't know how he "cleaned" up the photos.
In 2008 he was just using paint (lol) and another prog. You can clearly see the photos are not cleaned up and are just resized with paint (at least the paint part isn't a lie) when I heard that, that was about then that a stopped digging to see who Basiago really is. Oh yes and paint existed in windows 95 ...

Yes he does sound like wilcock, hope it's not wilcock, coz I like that guy and his theories (even if alot are far fetched)

EDIT : oh yes and the hybrid humain he describes made me laugh a kind of giant maggot with a humain head and that barks, that was funny I think this gut should concentrate on creating bad guys for video games...

[edit on 17-9-2009 by WeSbO]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There is a possibility that he is actually an annanuki in source and is giving this account as an agent of chaos. This will create fear, deaths and draw in what can ever only be responsibly presented as a possibility and there is always a way to give the unity needed, disclosure and moving people to safety if there is a real science behind things. For example, planet x is a lie, but there is a pole melt occurring and that would change the maps significantly. There are other things. I believe there is a real possibility that could be offset by our unity and disclosure and we can achieve this. "The negotiations have freed us all, disclosure is now, and they have surrendered unconditionally. We are free and listen to the voice of mother earth and assist in her healing."

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Great. ANOTHER Time Traveler. If you believed every person on the Internet who claims they are a Time Traveler, ALL of us would be doing it. That's not even addressing the 2012 crap which only ignorant people have a stake in. Nothing amazing will happen that year. No more amazing than will or would happen any other year. People who spend their lives studying Mayan culture have said this for year but noone listens..... :: Facepalm ::.

Oh yeah, I'm assuming you've time travelled to 2012 to find out "nothing amazing will happen that year"? How could you say so with such certainty? Not that I personally believe in 2012 scenarios or time travel for that matter, but I don't know enough to say; "Nope definitely won't happen" or "not possible".

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by AceOfAces

AceofAces I can see that you didn't watch the videos, thanks for your words, but watch the videos before replying in order to make it look like your words are words of wisdom not just someone who is making decisions before seeing anything; that's what denying ignorance is all about. We can see from what you wrote that you obviously didn't watch the videos.

Yet you come to the conclusion that somehow just because someone is a lawyer they cannot be untruthful? Believing that any ones occupation makes them more/less credible then anyone else is ignorance at its best. I highly suggest you take your own advice and open your ears to what other people are saying in this thread instead of reinforcing your own ideas. I normally would not say this but there is a lot of nonsense going on around here. On top of that your self righteous & egotistical attitude is pretty discerning.

There is a difference between "words looking like words of wisdom" and true wisdom. What do you aspire for?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

the 2012 prediction is supposed to happen in decemer 2012 right? the very end of the year...if something happened...and parts of america sunk under water...they would not be covered in algi as soon as 2013...it would take longer. still an interesting story tho ofcourse it makes you think what if...but at the same time...lots of that story just dont add up.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I dont think any of us can say if these guys are wrong or not. Unless you your self can time travel and see the future.

And that is the key to the hoax. You see the "time travlers" inherently have an out.

Here is what will happen ( see D. Bursich, he does this often). The "event" doesn't occur as described earlier and the "time traveller" informs us that the time line has changed.

This joker will sell books, video, lectures, confrences until the events don't occur and then he will sell more books, videos, confrences and lectures telling people how the time line changed but in 2016.....

You'll see this often with Project Camelot when one of their whistle blowers gets it wrong. You know the spiel, we are now on time variant 1A, Hillary isn't the president becasue we changed the timeline.

Think people, think! We have real issues, real problems, real conspiracies, why are we falling for this crap??

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join