It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler (a lawyer) states 2012 Catastrophe!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I dont think any of us can say if these guys are wrong or not. Unless you your self can time travel and see the future.

Most people use statistics to say what they believe will happen in the future.
That means they use events and predictions from the past to build their impression of the future. And then they say: Nothing happened before so why should anything special happen in the future.

In my eyes i see one prediction of the future against another. And non of you are actually right. Only when we get to the year 2012 will we see the truth.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
I have always looked directly at the sun and have no problems with my vision whatsoever. I think that that particular advice is tosh, like so much other we get. I have good reason to believe that most of what we're told not to do is purely because we want to be good and toe the line rather that thinking for ourselves and possibly starting to notice that other things are not just as they tell us they are. I know people mean well when they give that kind of advice, but it really sticks in my craw and I wish they would keep their good intentions to themselves. Sorry, Phage. People keep saying how intelligent you are and there you come out with those things as often as others.

Well you can stick to that assumption and I am sorry for reinforcing the advice you do not like to hear
but:

- Don't stare at the sun!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hello I have interest in 2012 and spirituality.
Since I have practical knowledge of astronomy, I can say that there are no anomalies concerning the rise and setting of moon, sun, planets or stars.
I've been recently to the Arctic Circle; if there were any anomalies I would clearly see them there. But I didn't
Anyways, I study astrology, just for you to know that I am no skeptical.

So, anomalies except for the weather.
Sometimes the sun can rise earlier because there are warm layers and refraction effects, this is no more than 10mon differences. I have never seen the Sun or Moon rising further north or south than it is supposed!
It is just DISINFO or pure ignorance.
Even though, I am still open for the 2012 scenarios.

reply to post by Unity_99

[edit on 13-9-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AceOfAces

AceofAces I can see that you didn't watch the videos, thanks for your words, but watch the videos before replying in order to make it look like your words are words of wisdom not just someone who is making decisions before seeing anything; that's what denying ignorance is all about. We can see from what you wrote that you obviously didn't watch the videos.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Good reply Phage. I can see you are keeping things the way they should be, thanks.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Spy66 you are on the right track, that no one that I personally know of knows the future.

Well.... let me take that back a little... sometimes I know the future and pretty soon I'll show the world how to know small but very important parts of the future before they occur, and because of my knowledge that I will show the world billions of people will live in the future that would otherwise never exist or die prematurely.

As to Earth Changes, they have occurred in the past and they will occur in the future at about the same time. Nature is always cyclic, and can be counted on to repeat itself. The Earth completes a complete rotation on it's axis every day, the Earth makes a complete rotation in our Solar System every 365 days and our Solar System passes through the Galactic Equatorial Plane on time every so many thousands of years and at those periods of time in the past cataclysms have been written down in history.

When Hurricanes coming from the Southern Hemisphere reach the Earth's Equatorial Plane they reverse polarity or change directional spin in a Natural cycle. When the Earth passes through the Galactic Plane it will have to do something, in a Natural Cycle, similar to what it has always done in recorded history.

The good thing about the Earth passing the Galactic Plane this time, is that people on Earth will be ready for it, and they will be able to move to safety on time, hopefully.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You said in the OP about the Earth passing into, or near the Galactic Center, that is not true, it will only look like it will be because of where we are in the galaxy. Therefore, i always dismiss it when people say this... Nice thread though

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

InTrueFiction, thanks for reporting about those people reportedly loosing their eye sight as the article states. Yes, people can and do loose their eye sight especially when they glare at the sun for too long of a period, and those people must have been glaring at the sun for 15 seconds or more trying to see a religious figure. The searching for the religious figure had to take a longer period of time than just a quick glance at the sun to see its color and roundness.

No one should ever look at the sun with their eyes.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

Hi Segurelha,

It's nice to hear from some amature astronomically inclined person about the sun and the moon.

I should have taken a picture a few nights ago of the moon, because it was the farthest to the north that I have ever noticed it being while I was driving home; that would have been on last Tuesday or Thursday night when I noticed the moon so extremely far to the north. I have filmed the moon before to the north, but the moon was extremely north on that night when it rose on the horizon. So.. there is no disinfo there, and there is no ignorance there either, I have stated exactly what I saw. I see the moon all the time, because I'm out late doing one thing or another.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by scghst1
You said in the OP about the Earth passing into, or near the Galactic Center, that is not true, it will only look like it will be because of where we are in the galaxy. Therefore, i always dismiss it when people say this... Nice thread though

Here are my words exactly from the OP.

"When the Earth passes through or very close to the Galactic Plane the possibility of Earth Changes is very possible, possibly on December 21, 2012 as stated in the Mayan calendar that has been 100% correct so far."

Those words are exactly correct scghst, hopefully in the future when you post about dismissing what people say you will get "your" facts right.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by spy66

Spy66 you are on the right track, that no one that I personally know of knows the future.

Well.... let me take that back a little... sometimes I know the future and pretty soon I'll show the world how to know small but very important parts of the future before they occur, and because of my knowledge that I will show the world billions of people will live in the future that would otherwise never exist or die prematurely.

As to Earth Changes, they have occurred in the past and they will occur in the future at about the same time. Nature is always cyclic, and can be counted on to repeat itself. The Earth completes a complete rotation on it's axis every day, the Earth makes a complete rotation in our Solar System every 365 days and our Solar System passes through the Galactic Equatorial Plane on time every so many thousands of years and at those periods of time in the past cataclysms have been written down in history.

When Hurricanes coming from the Southern Hemisphere reach the Earth's Equatorial Plane they reverse polarity or change directional spin in a Natural cycle. When the Earth passes through the Galactic Plane it will have to do something, in a Natural Cycle, similar to what it has always done in recorded history.

The good thing about the Earth passing the Galactic Plane this time, is that people on Earth will be ready for it, and they will be able to move to safety on time, hopefully.

Quite true. And i agree. But its to early for human kind to make a accurate predictions of the cycles that take about 36 000 years. Human race might have just witnessed one such cycle.

I think the human race is to young and have made to few records of the major events that happen thousands of years ago.
And to day the records of the past might be to primitive or to advanced for us to really understand or comprehend objectively to actually make a true prediction of the cycles we are affected by.

But i believe you are right everything goes in cycles one way or another.
But the event might be different every time. Not every winter is a cold winter. If you get my point.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

It makes me sick when I hear people say that there's a secret base under Denver International Airport. Thats a real crock. I worked there for four years during and before it's construction and know every bit of that place and can say without a doubt that theres no D.U.M.B on site. Jeez it's amazing the BS thats being cranked out these days. Rocky Mountain Arsenal is right across the road from D.I.A and has tons of chemical weapons stored underground. There was some tunneling done for the little shuttle train and baggage system. Some of the guys working in the tunnel got very sick with fungal infections in their lungs. But a secret military base HA! HA! HA! Ha! I believe in allot of things on the so called fringe but a D.U.M.B (who's acronym?) under D.I.A is total B.S.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

hi Unity/

Funny you should mention Times,seasons and days will change,there is a prophecy that says, that this will occur before the appearance of the Antichrist.
As for the original post....
This whole 2012 Catestrophe thing is probably a trap to confuse people in whatever it is they have up their sleeve...As for the time traveller, I think it is another deception aimed at confusing people,a distraction to possibly stop people from knowing what really is going on in the world,or what they have had planned ,years in advance....
Does it not seem strange that 2012 is connected to U.F.O's,time travellers and the end of times?
It seems to me that all of this is pre-planned, like they are actually preparing mankind for a world conference of some sort?
Too many coincidances,to be just a coincidance!
I wonder who the players are???

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Yes spy66 you are right, the events in the past have not been the same, even though they occurred right on time. And... as you have stated, not enough has been written down about the past events for us to really know all about the upcoming events. But we will be ready for the upcoming events, hopefully.

Here is something cool that I just found. A Mayan man has been forecasting the future through his paintings. He painted the twin towers disaster in 1998 and in 1999 he painted a picture of New York City about 200 feet under water. That makes three people stating that Earth Changes will occur.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by phi1618

Hi Phi 1618,

He's a lawyer. I don't think a lawyer would be pulling a stunt.

It's possible he simply went crazy. I've heard of lawyers having mental break downs. I would too if my job involved legal shake downs of people who have no money and getting a child molester off the hook.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The other reason is the same reason why you can't tell me everything about how a TV is built.

But I can at least give a basic understanding. It uses electricity, microchips, antennae etc.

I can tell you never watched the videos.

No way I'm wasting 6 hours listening to a story that really cannot be proven either way. But, he did say he grew up in "Marstown" what? did he land in some 50's radio show? yeah, lets name a city after the planet.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

Hi ablue07,

DUMBs are very top secret and even though you may have worked there at Denver International Airport a DUMB could still be under there as Andy stated there is.

Phil Schnieder was killed before he could leak more information about DUMB locations and he also stated there was a DUMB underneath DIA and if I remember right Dr. Bill Deagle (both from Project Camelot interviews) stated that he knew of it or had been down in that particular DUMB.

Here are some interesting threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

You know the reason I am posting this and asking someone to look up and notice things. Its not because I don't realize others will say its crazy, and I'm wrong. My friend has noticed some really strange things, and its odd here too. Another friend in the southern US, hasn't noticed any differences. But the sun set to the north and then something diff again for a friend who I trust very much. We're paying attention to see what is up. Either orbit has changed, or they're testing hollogram stuff out, or doing something odd. So, its just to risk being laughed at, but seeing if anyone else noticed anything, or will notice, because I spent two days looking and couldnt find a thread on it.

I checked on both celetria and stellarium, and it appears that the large planet we are seeing is actually Saturn. It was off its normal path. But I'm trying to check to see what is its normal variances. We do have madmen at the helm of this planet!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Hi Miraj,

I don't think Andy is crazy, because he has had this stuff most of his life. Soon I will start exposing stuff that I have had for over a decade that I'm sure most of you won't believe either. The good thing about my stuff is that I can prove all of it and I will prove all of it.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by afterschoolfun

Hi afterschoolfun,

What are you doing that is so great in your life that you can't spend 6 hours listening to those videos so that you can make really intelligent posts later on?

You don't have to listen to the videos all at once, you can listen to them right before you go to bed, or when you just have some time.

Stuff like this opens your mind and I know you are interested in this kind of stuff or you would not be posting on this thread, so why don't you listen to stuff that you are interested in, instead of just making assumptions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join