It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler (a lawyer) states 2012 Catastrophe!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

Hi Tempesillest,

I've heard of MKULTRA, using mind control drugs and stuff like that. The only thing is that Andy (the lawyer and time traveler) and his dad both participated in Time Traveling together and apart and it occurred over many years.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
That's convenient, post a link if it disproves what I've stated, otherwise, stay out of grown people's discussions.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Hi Zenagain,

Grown people's discussions?

How old are you my friend?

I suspect you must be half my age.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If you are 74? Yes.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Hi Zenagain,

I feel like it some days, but I'm 48 my friend.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hmmm where was this guy a few years ago...before the 2012 craze? Just another faker trying to use the new date of our demise in his story. If he were to come forward around 1999, he would tell us that he saw what he saw in the year 2000...
. Oh well there will always be those few out there that will believe what is fed to them...and that is the reason they do this...for those few gullible out.

No more replies from me..it is obvious the poster believe this garbage...so no amount of reason or logical thinking will change that.

Oops had to change the date..i had 1012...instead of 2012..lol

[edit on 12-9-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Is this not the same guy who also claims to have been teleported to a Mars base to meet with aliens?

Tall tales such as this require impressive evidence to back it up.

Call me unimpressed.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Hi Kerazeesicko,

His story is interesting. According to his story, his future of telling his story and/or writing his book about it occurs now in his life, and he is supposed to live to be 99 or 100 years old. His story is a little off the wall, but truth is usually stranger than fiction.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hi Chadwickus,

Yes... he claims to have traveled to Mars and saw strange creatures there, but he never saw any Martians on Mars. He saw the three Martians here on Earth on a military base.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

This is an incorrect assumption. We can always do something. Whether any of you want to believe it or not, we can change the nature of reality - so, the future - by changing our thoughts. If we don't want to see any particular thing in our lives anymore, we must simply stop participating in that aspect of life. I have a problem with bureaucracy. I can't understand it to save my life. This gets me in trouble sometimes, as one might expect. To remedy this situation, I'm arranging my life so that I no longer participate in bureaucratic affairs. I refuse "services" that to which I'm "entitled" but find myself free and happy, if only with a little less money. So what? The use of money is another thing I'm dropping out of. U2U for more info there.

What happens when you do these things is that you change your attitude, bit by bit, into one in which no one else has control over your destiny. You step out of the flock. You fly under the radar. You regain your self-determination and sovereignty. It's not illegal, it's counter-societal. As you change your thoughts, the flow of that thing you believed you couldn't change loses its momentum. Your thoughts project into the Human Consciousness/Information Grid and others who "get it" take up that behavior too. You can see how it will spread through the population over time, exponentially. Of course, it speeds things up when others see you do these things and live more peacefully within yourself. More and more people are wishing for freedom from the oppressive forces we face. It takes your conscious decision to make a change.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Just a short question - I haven't watched the videos yet but will try to find the time today - but does anyone know when this interview took place?

I just ask because if it is very recent it might be viral campaign for the 2012 movie coming out this November?

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Hi True Fiction,

It looks and sounds like the videos were made in September of 2009.

www.youtube.com...

Andy states that there will be a movie about him in the future. He also points out that people in the future will realize whom he is by the movie about hiim.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Two things get me about all of these posts. First people always refer to the government or whomever is perpetrating these black projects as "them." What we tend to forget is that them...is us. They are your next door neighbors, your family, your friends, etc. The govt and military are made up of these people, they aren't some "them" plotting against us.

After reading all of these 2012, aliens, and mars teleportation threads I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth reminicent of similar predictions about the year 2000 etc etc...

Whats going to happen when 2012 gets here and nothing happens? Whats the next date so I can get a new foil hat to monogram with it...

People can say what they want about anything, but the proof is in the pudding.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I agree with everything you said, however, I think that the theory of "thought influences" only pertains to those things that are more human driven (i.e. war, stock market crashes, school bombings, etc.).

If we really are headed for a magnetic pole reversal, which if you haven't read about is worth the time IMO, there isn't a darn thing that we are going to do about it.

A magnetic pole reversal makes nuclear war look like a water balloon fight.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

That's human nature atzmaz. By 3754 people will still be coming up with new dates and regardless of the dates people come up with there will always be disasters, joys, discoveries, happiness, sadness, life, death, breakthroughs, mistakes... etc.

About this particular interview I have to say I am very much tending towards hoax here. I was around when SERPO came out and even that seemed more believable at the beginning.

I did some research and on Basiago:

Apparently in 2000 there was a dispute concerning his theories which led him to threat people with lawsuits and acuse them of being CIA:
source

Since then he has been invested in backing up the theory that the Fatima events (where 3 children claim to have seen and spoken to the Holy Mary) was an alien related phenomenon:

source
(PDF)

He is the president and founder of the Mars Anomaly Research Society:

source

Jessica Schab aka Jessica Mystic (the interviewer) is a self proclaimed (?) "crystal child" (I put that between comas not out of disrespect but simply because I have no idea what a crystal child is) who posts on youtube at one point one of her fans sponsored a trip for her to be present at a project camelot conference and seems to be gaining a name ever since:

source

This is all I know about the two people in this interview. By no means do I mean to disrespect them by offering so much little information - it is just all that I could find to add to the thread.

Other than that this is my view of the subject - from describing Martians as a trio that looked like the 3 stooges but muscular and wearing suits with insignias of a yellow lightning on a red background (which brought me fond memories of Flash Gordon) to making references to a movie that will be made about him and then people will know the movie is telling his story (2012 this coming November)....

... I keep an open mind but to me the definition of having an open mind is being open to all possibilities - not believing everything I see. And this story to me sounds as credible as a perfume commercial. Hope he is right... really think it is just another hoax.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I guess we opened the same thread
Here is the one I started. Maybe one of the mods can put them together: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Hi Phi 1618,
He's a lawyer. I don't think a lawyer would be pulling a stunt.

Yeah…
When I think of professions that involve truthfulness and integrity, lawyer defiantly tops my list…

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'll be back to read this later tonight. Don't have time right now, but looking forward to exploring this further.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
As a scientist, I must mention that it would be almost impossible for these things to occur.

Even if ALL the glaciers somehow positioned themselves directly on the equator, it would take more than a few years for them to melt and raise sea levels 500 feet. 500 feet is the most that the sea level could EVER rise, and that is if ALL frozen waters at the poles melted, which would take thousands of years, even if the temperatures rose 20 degrees, and by them new glaciers would form at the new poles. . . so basically, the sea levels would (pretty much) never rise more than maybe 50 feet in our lifetime (worst-possible scenario).

For these things to happen, the earth would need to go through geological changes, very abruptly. It's almost impossible.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I love it when all these people claim to be from the future to warn us about 2012. Especially with all the recent histeria produced by television and movies. Why didn't they just show up years ago and tell us about small events about to occur to gain trust, so they could get us to believe their big claims?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join