It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him

www.foxnews.com

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Prosecutors say the boy is still a minor, but won't disclose whether he knew the woman was his mother — a situation that has horrified mental health experts who are calling the case "an abomination."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder how we are still alive on this planet. I know this is not representative of the entire population, but for crying out loud.

It makes me wonder if people should even be allowed to have any information about a child when they give them up for adoption.

What a sad world we live in.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

What the hell is wrong with people?

Sick Sick Sick

I'm sorry she must be suffering from some sort of disorder.

Disgusting.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The article said that this might have been the boy's first sexual experience....and how it might scar him badly. Yeah, I can see that happening. What the heck is wrong with people? What was this mother thinking?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You can see by the pic of her, she is domesticated, well, from the outside anyways!

Waterford Township is a nice area (Detroit Burbs), so this isn't a case of living in houses with wheels(nothing wrong with wheels) and generations of inbreeding, well, I guess, until now!?#!

What a waste.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well that thread title sort jumps out and slaps you in the face, doesn't it?

Hope she's taken out of society forever, however they decide to do it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Maybe she was assaulted as a child. Not that I'm for blaming anything but the people who commit the crimes, but that often seems to be an underlying event in peoples minds that influences behaivor to do these things.

Still, her first instinct was to rape her child? It sounds almost as if she was living out a sexual fantasy.

XL5

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I don't know what to say other then you can't rape the willing and you can't have a do over, its like trying to put the square peg in...oh nevermind.

I'd really love to know what lead her to that, maybe lil'kim videos have some hidden messages in them?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I am appalled by this, it's people like this that make the human race look repulsive. Unfortunately, there are many people this sick out there, unknown to the public. I know this because there is always some freak like this that appears in the new. It's people like this that just need to be put in an incinerator or put on a rocket send directly to the sun. I'm waiting for the pity she is going to eventually get. "Oh she had a miserable childhood, she was abused herself so that made her do this..." blah blah blah. Mental health experts are said to be appalled by this, but there is always some idiot out there that will try to make this person seem like the victim. People like this woman make me want to vomit.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Lumina

I don't consider saying "Well she was probably abused as a child" as giving her pity. I see it as a way to explain what influences a person to do this. It doesn't excuse what a person has done, it doesn't make it ok that she potentially set another person up to do this as well.

But then again, she may have simply had a very preverse fantasy and lived it out at her son's expense.

Just because a mental health expert is appalled by a crime doesn't mean there's not an underlying explanation either. You can be sickened by something and still understand that maybe there was something that helped influence her to do this.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
I don't know what to say other then you can't rape the willing and you can't have a do over, its like trying to put the square peg in...oh nevermind.

I'd really love to know what lead her to that, maybe lil'kim videos have some hidden messages in them?

Not sure what you mean by this comment. But it's very easy to get a male aroused. That doesn't mean he wanted her to do it. (Even female victims that are raped sometimes have arousal responses)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am both shocked and not that shocked to find that this is real news:

"a situation that has horrified mental health experts who are calling the case "an abomination." "

XL5

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Arousal or not, if he didn't want it, he could have ran or avoided it some way. The article didn't say she she held him at knifepoint, maybe it was a case of "hey, so and so, I want to do...things" then after the act, she says "BTW, I'm your mom". If only she did that with the Darth Vader voice.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
She must be insane.

I mean, really? What the hell is that all about?

Where does someone even come up with a motivation to do such a thing?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

What has this world come to? What a sick sick sick woman. Just when ya think you have heard the worst......

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XL5

Don't tell me you're saying this because he is a male.

I bet you wouldn't say that if it was a teenage girl that got raped by her father.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
She has got extremely low self esteem in conjunction with abandonment issues.
She feels bad that she abandoned her son and is trying to "love" him the only way a whore knows how?

I'm not sure, but this story is repulsive.
That is all I have to say in this thread.
In fact, I would rather not think about it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I've seen cases of brothers and sisters falling in love and marrying after being reunited.

I mean, they have no mother/son connnection, they barely knew eachother.

Its pretty hard to rape a guy as well, ... he has to be aroused. Not saying that it wasn't wrong, .... but I can almost see both sides of the coin.

Talk about a close family.

Reminds me of an ex girlfriend, .... I found out she was sleeping with her stepdad for money, .... tried to tell me it was abuse, .. but how could she let it go on and on ??? then take the money ?? Like was said before, .... can't rape the willing.

When I told her how disgusted I was she said " were not even related " .... even though he had practicaly raised her. and she seemed like the most innocent thing, .... a self confessed virgin.

You cant really trust anyone these days, .... its so sad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join