It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red/Blue Coats? American/Rebel Flags?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
With all the talk about a revolution or the country or going into a civil war or worse yet, another false flag. I got to thinking . How would we tell who is on who's side?

Some of our military will follow orders no matter what . There is a definite division in this country. Will it go to Red coats and the Blue coats again for a while? Should we all wear a Rebel Flag patch or an American patch or that Don't Tread on Me" flag. A lot of us want to fight and don't have a military uniform. Really looking forward to see what all your thoughts are.

mod , move thread if needed , wasen't sure where to put.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
well America stands for Truth Justice -- 911 -- well sort of threw proves something else is really going on. Truth and Justice took a back seat.
I had a vision of the Gadsden being our Flag. and as for the military. Each State can and will recall all of its citizens from Military Serivice if the Union is ever Broken and it appears several states may do just that. recall their enlisted. So by default the "Dont Tread on Me" is our default banner if ole glory isnt so glory anymore with the blood of 3200 Americans on it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
My patch/flag will be the State of Texas with a rebel flag background, and a biohazard symbol superimposed on top of that.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I say Gadsden flag...

Second line....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Freaking patches, flags, uniforms, gang sgns. 1 percenter patches. F((k all this crap. Just be people who get along and do no harm and work together. One day the creator will take me from this place, and I will say, what took you so long? And the creator will say, well, you asked for this.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Patches? We don't need no stinkin' patches!

But seriously, what good are patches going to do? If I am fighting your people, I'm going to take out a patrol from a distance, dispose of the bodies, and take their clothes and gear. So now I'll have your groups patch, meaning that I can infiltrate and slaughter everyone from within whatever perimeter you have established.

Even if you know everyone in your group, I will at least get to your checkpoint by having my face all camouflaged or wearing a shemagh, and since I am in your uniform, I will definitely be able to get that far. Then it's a quick one-two and your guards are dead and perimeter is breached. I'll probably fall back, taking bodies with, and rinse and repeat with increased forces.

Better yet, I can always be carrying my buddy so it looks like he got shot and we're coming back in a hurry, because your guards will try to help me at which point they have dropped their guard and we both open up on you guys.

Relying on a patch for friend/foe is overly simplistic and will get you killed if the s really does h t f

new topics

top topics

join