It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overthrow the democratically elected president, "how patriotic"

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

The ACLU makes me sick. If they had their way it would be alright for men to have sex with 10 year old boys. The ACLU was founded by a Communist. That article says the Christian Ten Comandments..last I heard it was a Jewish thing too. Therefore not promoting one religion over the other.
The real loss goes to our children who cannot have a Christmas tree or a Minorah or etc..etc..at school. Now I hear there is a case where they don't want children singing Christms songs in school....WOW...have some decency and leave the children out of your sick twisted game ACLU!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stylez
No I'm not lying,

Then back up your accusations. Simple. The fact you continue to dodge providing the evidence to these accusations yours or by the least constitutional references tells me you certainly have not proven your statements.

but YOU are

Where did I lie? Wasnt it you that argued about Obamas healthcare plan when I asked you about Ron Pauls financial solution? Wasnt it you that failed to reference me proof as to where Obama said 15 minutes? Whos lying here?

SG

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nunny

Are you kidding? There have been MANY posts voicing Impeachment and all the "Birther" threads suggest his removal. Not to mention the numerous veiled threats of violence or taking him out by any means. Honestly, read much on here lately?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Honestly, read much on here lately?

They do read KK, they just choose to ignore whats inconvenient to them, as always.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by Nunny

Are you kidding? There have been MANY posts voicing Impeachment and all the "Birther" threads suggest his removal. Not to mention the numerous veiled threats of violence or taking him out by any means. Honestly, read much on here lately?

Taking him out by any means? Knock Knocks.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gunpowder Plot
Taking him out by any means? Knock Knocks.

I take it you want proof? Here are a few recent posts which got several stars:

Originally posted by dooper
So if I wake up, and discover that something terrible has happened to him, I'll just reminded myself that Obama has pissed off a lot more people than did Kennedy.
And then go back to the rest of my nap.

I will be amazed if there is not another "event" that occurs which causes a change in the Executive office.

So if he goes down - like I give a a damn.

Satisfied?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
What I would love President Obama to do, and I'm sure the founding fathers would agree is to pass laws to protect our wildlife, protect our endangered species like the wolf, the bald eagle, etc; etc. He would be remembered for it just like Republican Teddy Roosevelt was remembered for our national parks. Oh wait, all these patriots want to overthrow the president. Patriotic, that's ironic. Obama needs to do something, or do more, or just do it. Just do it already. All that he was going to do. obama needs to be more forceful. I AM SURE GEORGE WASHINGTON WOULD AGREE. Let us see who gets overthrown this Christmas! IT SURE WON'T BE OBAMA! AND IT WON'T BE GEORGE WASHINGTON NOR LINCOLN NOR FDR!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
To the OP,

You want to start recieving quotes from those "men who sat around the table.." re their thoughts on watering the tree of liberty every so often?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

You know, I have to agree with some of the other posters. I tried to add you to my ignore list, but I already maxed it out. Since you have to be visible, please keep your posts down to a reasonable length, as you have nothing new to add that would only seem appropriate. You are wasting the time of people actually wanting to debate issues, logically.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious

You know, I have to agree with some of the other posters. I tried to add you to my ignore list, but I already maxed it out.

Well thats rather telling isnt it? People dont like to hear certain things, including the "inconvenient truth" so naturally they "turn the other way". Its rather telling but then again it isnt my problem. Im out there to post my views backed up with evidence. If people cant handle it, by all means put me on the "ignore" button like all the other posters with their "inconvenient truths". One less willful ignorant person to deal with I say.

I just dont understand why you all have to "announce" to me your intentions to ignore me. Should I care? Does the fact your intentions of running away from my posts some how equal victory of some sort? Something I find hard to understand.

You are wasting the time

I choose to spend my time to post here. What exactly are doing posting me this reply?

of people actually wanting to debate issues, logically.

Really? People actually wanted to debate, logically? Hows that? The point of my OP was clear, Obama was constitutionally and democratically voted in as president. To overthrow the man based on your own personal ideological conflicts with his policies (which by the way he made no secret of during his campaign) is against the constitution you all so proudly wave in many of your arguments.

I made my point and what have people like yourself here chosen to do instead? You have chose the childish excuses to why this administration should be removed. Let me make an example here:

One made an excuse of why the conservative minority has been given "special" imaginary powers to dictate the path of this nation to their liking (in an imaginary part of the constitution).

Another poster decided to tell me that the will of the majority during election time was "irrelevant" (unless its number crunching for the tea party protests). And yes while this member was correct in that of the constitutional references and the electors choices, they decided to leave out the fine print to "when the majority mattered to them on what ideological stances".

Yet another poster decided to turn this argument into another healthcare reform bashing thread and how "bad Obama was", failing to explain to me how or why the current president and administration should be impeach constitutionally (with references ofcourse).

Then theres you, who decided to, like others here, go off topic as well and target me personally. Nothing to do with the constitution, no real reasoning as to why this current president should be impeached. So really, all you fellas are doing here is further confirming my posts. You have no real reason to call for the mans "removal from office" other than your own imaginary laws, personal grudges or ideological bias that some how became "law" upon Obamas election win. Keep it up, this only confirms what I know already.

SG

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Kinda, you're mighty free with your associations, and very, very loose with your inductions.

I did NOT say to take out the President.

I said if it happened, it wouldn't surprise me, nor would I lose any sleep over it.

Such are the frequent rewards of dictator wannabes.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I voted for Obama and I have never been as sorry for anything in my life! I wanted a change from Bush and the rebublicans. This is NOT the change I signed on for. Yes, I pray that there is some one out there that can get him out of office, Before he destroys My Country!
I have not agreed with One thing that man has done since he has been in office. Not One. There has been Nothing But Half Truths comming from him since he took office.
He has been out arguing for his Health Care Reform and there isn't even a BILL to argue about!!! He has No Idea What the Final Bill will be or what it will or will Not have in it.
He is trying to get the Cap and Trade through and that will have a Devastating effect on our lives. Double your utility bills, Require you to retrofit your home with Clean Technology within 5 years. Tax the S*^$ out of you if you don't/can't.
He already controlls the Banks in America, the largest remaining Industry, now he wants whatever personal freedoms we have in his power also? No you need to stop and Look At What He Is Doing!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Kinda, you're mighty free with your associations, and very, very loose with your inductions.

I said if it happened, it wouldn't surprise me, nor would I lose any sleep over it.

Back pedal all you want, but your veiled threats of violence don't require much reading between the lines.

This guy Obama, I would lay the odds better than 50% that he's leaving office, and long before his time...

You obviously condone it in a "wink-wink" kinda way and it is documented by your own posts.

Regardless, it would be a sad day for our great country resulting in dire consequences should your wish come true.

All the Plastic Patriots who seem to think, they'll revolt and fight the police, overthrow the government and not pay taxes have been watching too many old Westerns and Cowboy movies. We are socially, intellectually and technologically well beyond any kind of successful militia revolt. You'd just be "insurgents."

Or you could die trying. But hey, don't let me stop you dude. Ready, fire, aim.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

So now, it's "veiled" threats of violence.

You need to get your story straight.

To suggest an unpopular leader may suffer an unfortunate case of lead poisoning does NOT equate with encouraging such a thing.

You're not doing too well here.

It would appear that your personal dislike for me has you extrapolating suggestions I never made.

So what's your next excuse/inference?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!
I voted for Obama and I have never been as sorry for anything in my life!

So basically you voted for a man who ran on the campaign to do all the current things his doing now in office and you regret it now? Whos to blame here for the faulty decision? It certainly isnt the current elected president. You voted for the man knowing very well his intentions. So yes feel very sorry for yourself.

I wanted a change from Bush and the rebublicans. This is NOT the change

Uh yes spare me. You voted for the man knowing full well his campaign and what his intentions in office. You voted for the man knowing full well his policies. So, the excuse that "this isnt the change you wanted" is the result of you not having the ability to make decisions for yourself. Nobody elses.

Before he destroys My Country!

You voted for the man based on his campaign, and now your saying his destroying your country based on the platform his now implementing? Why did you really vote for him is what I'd like to know.

I have not agreed with One thing that man has done since he has dibeen in office. Not One.

Not one thing and yet you voted for him based on the platform he
ran on? Doesnt make sense sorry.

There has been Nothing But Half Truths comming

Half truths as in what? Not passing all the promises he made the minute he came into office? Yes goodluck in electing somebody like that come 2016... it'd be somthin'.

He has been out arguing for his Health Care Reform and there isn't even a BILL to argue about!!!

You mean the bill that everybody had been arguing thats too long?

He has No Idea What the Final Bill will be

And you base this on what? That his not talking loud enough among thie screams of the rightwing protestors? Or that his not holding town halls to explain the bill? Oh wait he has been holding town halls to explain it. Maybe you should actually listen.

He is trying to get the Cap and Trade through

You mean the one he promised in his campaign?

www.politifact.com...

Didnt you vote for him??

He already controlls the Banks in America, the largest remaining Industry,

Obama supported the bail out for the banks since before he got elected in November. Since before you voted for him

he wants whatever personal freedoms

Wheres he taking your personal freedoms?

I dont see any issue with Obama and what his doing following his presidential campaign. I see a voter who is trying put blame for their own faulty decisions and lack of research on the president that got elected. As if you couldnt go any more lower for putting blame on the man.

Your own negligence. Next time research on the candidate that fits your issues the most.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Dooper, don't even bother he will twist everything you say and even in that last post he says someone wanted to turn this into a healthcare issue. Yeah SG did. I gave him my answer for what Ron Paul would do but unless you actually ARE Ron Paul, one can only speculate as he is not the President. So the argument he keeps on insisting an answer for is asking for pure speculation which I set myself up for more of his BS for giving speculation. I have not seen anyone said to be on as many peoples ignore list as souther guardian and you are beginning to understand why. You can't argue with someone who is all over the map and lies his ass off with is mis quotes butchered miss-representations and hostility. I have not seen a thread where he didn't come out looking like,, well, you fill in the blank, I'm sure it will be something I could not have said better myself.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!
I voted for Obama and I have never been as sorry for anything in my life!

So basically you voted for a man who ran on the campaign to do all the current things his doing now in office and you regret it now? Whos to blame here for the faulty decision? It certainly isnt the current elected president. You voted for the man knowing very well his intentions. So yes feel very sorry for yourself.

Yeah I guess you're right SG he did say he was going to give us "Change" I just wish he'd said Change for the worse. That is not what we thougth he was talkling about. Nice to know he didn't fool you thos and voted for him for that reason. I mean after all, he was an empty suit then and he is an empty suit now and why you can't see that??

Ha ha who cares

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stylez
Yeah I guess you're right SG

Yes I am, and I'll be saving this quoted piece from you to be used for possible future references.

That is not what we thougth he was talkling about.

Ofcourse thats not what you "thought" he was talking about. I mean obviously you "thought" he wasnt really a liberal right? Obviously you "thought" he was going to continue on conservative policies to satisfy the rightwing. Maybe you should have thought about it alot more.

Ha ha who cares

But then I'd have to ask what your doing posting here?

SG

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

He already controls the Banks in America, the largest remaining Industry, now he wants whatever personal freedoms we have in his power also? No you need to stop and Look At What He Is Doing!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!

Everyone keeps missing the worst part of what Congress/Obama is doing and that is setting us up for starvation. Clinton and his World Trade Organization and NAFTA set up the world wide plans to implement a food monopoly by the Ag Cartel. With the TEETH to see it implemented. Check out History HACCP and the food safety con job

So far the change to international HACCP regulations in the USA has caused the increase in food born illness, a few deaths and the loss of hundreds of small businesses, so we have been lucky . In other parts of the world the transnational Agri-corporations aggressive monopolization of the food supply has caused a child to starve to death every 30 seconds, 150,000 farm suicides in India, many by drinking Monsanto pesticides. In Mexico, the number of farmers to drop an astounding 75% from 2.3 million in 1992 to 575,000 in 2002 while Monsanto, Cargill and ADM sign agreements to establish regional seed banks in Mexico so they can patent the seeds stolen fronm the farmers and force them to pay for their own seed stock. The EU passed laws making the sale of un-patented seed almost impossible. The Joint Communication from the African Group said the WTO patent agreements (TRIPS) “could damage the livelihoods of 1.4 billion farmers worldwide and undermine food sovereignty and food security”

Did Cargill and Monsanto profit?
“Cargill’s net worth over the last five years has gone from U.S. $5,942 million in 1996 to U.S. $7,888 in 2000, at a time when commodity prices have reached their lowest level in well over 100 years" (Source). and “Monsanto announced record profits today, citing $2 billion for the 2008 fiscal year compared to $993 million in 2007.” while food riots breakout all over the world. Source

With the passage of the bogus food safety bills the transnational Agri-corporations will be handed the final weapon needed to drive out independent farmers and even home gardeners. The bills allows "the Administrator" to confiscate farmland, conduct surveillance and warrant-less entry on anyone “holding food” (thats YOU) with no judicial review over even the appropriateness and validity of punishments for as yet unstated "crimes" Source What do they care if US farmers join the ranks of those committing suicide, what do they care if more children starve because food prices are too high? What do they care if the term "Premises," strips away our constitutional rights, reduces US property owners to mere stake holders. Despite repeated requests by farmers, the USDA refuses to change the term from “premises” to "property" or even answer for whom they will be holding the property rights. Dr Nina Fedoroff science and technology advisor to the US secretary of State says: "There are probably already too many people on the planet." She stressed the need for humans to become much better at managing "wild lands” No doubt she wants to transfer all that stolen farmland to the “Wildlands Project” after starvation reduces the number of people in the USA.

References:
USDA coverup
Massive GMO Crop Failure in S. Africa
US Ag Programs Who Pays?
The Future Pundit
News Wire
Counter Punch
International Alternatives
FAO
European Council
BBC News

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So now, it's "veiled" threats of violence. You need to get your story straight.

Uh no, actually that has ALWAYS been my claim consistently:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To suggest an unpopular leader may suffer an unfortunate case of lead poisoning does NOT equate with encouraging such a thing.

"suggest" "may" = weasel words. Veiled inference.
(ex. Do You Still Beat Your Wife?)

You're not doing too well here.

According to who? You and the faux patriots?

It would appear that your personal dislike for me has you extrapolating suggestions I never made. So what's your next excuse/inference?

It is easy to grasp the source of your shallow and often barbaric tone from your Avatar and quote. Some people wear their bias on their sleeve.

Your "ends-justifies-the-means" outlook might have been successful in days gone by, but not the modern era. I realize the concept of "all out war" in the hopes of minimizing bloodshed and the purpose of war when absolutely necessary as a last resort.

However in this day and age your idols are relegated to history books and their strategy would not be effective in a modern, civilized, humane world.

To quote someone near and dear to your heart:

"It is God's greatest joke that the most brilliant of minds can so confuse, complicate, and entangle a single problem beyond all human understanding; all the while, the best solution is simple, direct, and at hand. "-Michael C. Riggs

Ironically, I'm sure we both can find the wisdom in that. I as a pacifist, you as a war-monger.

And one of my favs:
"Because no battle is ever won he said. They are not even fought. The field only reveals to man his own folly and despair, and victory is an illusion of philosophers and fools."
-William Faulkner (1897 - 1962)

Regards.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by kinda kurious]

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join