It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overthrow the democratically elected president, "how patriotic"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Obama promised he could shove a quarter into a dime slot.

Obama has been in office for 9 months, just like Bush was "only in office for 9 months" before 9/11? Its still early days.

I love your "concern" about his campaign promises, seemed to me you hated the man anyway when he ran.

The government generates zero revenue, zero jobs, and zero production.

Because goodness knows Obama was suppose to have the worst financial crises since the great depression fixed in 9 months! What an outrage! If Ronnie P was elected and he ended the fed we'd be out of this the minute he started his presidency!

Ignorant people

Indeed.

He's MY President?

Well I dont see Ronnie in the whitehouse, only Obama, so I'd say he is. But your more than welcome to deny Dooper.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

That really is the size of it Dooper my friend. Had the bailout money been actually made available to the Small Business Administration so that local and independent entrepenuers with good ideas, good products, and good business experience could have created new real businesses making and selling real products, employing real local people, and reasonable wages that would have had a major impact on the economy.

Instead most of it went to the banks to create an illusion of solvency so foreign and domestic depositors would not make runs on them to remove their deposits and in so doing collapse the financial system.

The rediculous thing about that of course is the bulk of the money went to a few key banks who are owned by the world's wealthiest families who had they really cared and were responsibile could have bailed out their own poorly running businesses with their own money. Instead they were given yours and mine to create this illusion, that has not unfrozen credit markets as promised and has done little to help unemployed and under employed Americans trying to keep homes from falling into foreclosure as promised either.

The rest of the money went to negating the UAW the last real Union that fights for living wage jobs, by making it owners and management with the Government through the Government/Union take over of the auto industry, while the rest of it has just gone in to more pork barrel government spending to pass around to key players in home districts.

In the meantime changes in the tax code have prevented the deduction of charitible contributions to many tax-exempt research and community orginizations that to make up the 200 billion dollar loss in donations the government has made 10 billion available to those research and community orginizations and foundations, with most of that going to the foundations once again owned by...you guessed it the world's wealthiest people already.

Of course the rest of them can still get government money with strings attached but it's far less money than would have come from the private sector with no strings attached, so in essence you also have to socialization of the charitible institutions too and government strong arming into those as well for control.

It's not a pretty picture, and while Obama takes pretty pictures, and paints pretty pictures with pretty words, the actual picture being made by the government is well...let's face it buddy, FUGLY!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Impeach the SOB before this country burns and people die..He's driving the biggests spike into our country than has ever been attempted..For a reason of simple national securtiy get that mother out of office..He's the one taking it to a whole nother level..So I would claim that the real terrorist in the USA sits right in the oval office...

IMPEACH NOW before its too late.....
Now back to the show..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
ironically when the constitution was written along with the bill of rights it was only intended for white people. Look of the naturalization act of 1790.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This man has done nothing different from any other US president. Why all the fuss?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
ironically when the constitution was written along with the bill of rights it was only intended for white people. Look of the naturalization act of 1790.

get your head out of your ass..Maybe your pockets got lined on the backs of our country..

No need for racism..its well past that division tactict

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

That's kinda the point. He was all about change right up until the election, and now it's more of the same crap people are tired of.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

Not just white people, look again.

Free, white, property-owning adults.

That also defined the militia.

Now, that definition includes all adults, and the one condition additional for the militia, is all able-bodied adults.

Basically, everyone.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
When ''YOUR" president stoops this low,and its documented,he is AGAINST any one that hase other veiws other than what HE wants you to have..That is TREASON..

Look past the internet chatter and look at the documents..Its right in front of you...God help us all..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Actually Dooper not to split hairs here but just White Men, women were not considered equal to men under the actual Constitution.

Sadly one of the first things to fall during the Civil War was the Road House and local Inn/Tavern making men every where hostage to their wive's cooking!

Once the women realized we had become hostage to their cooking...

Well you know the rest.

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away...

How I long for yes-ter-day-ay-ay-ay

Oh I believe in Yesterday.

The Beatles, some Beatle album!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
This man has done nothing different from any other US president. Why all the fuss?

The "fuss" as you put it is the constitutional rights of all sides of the argument, not necessarily your personal conclusions of the man.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
Communist
This have been the same dance for fifty years, everything is communist if it does not suit our liking A?

Same old tired tactic, just like the tired mentality these people bring with them. I'd be curious though whether they will be able to sufficiently pass on their hate to the newer generation.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

I'd be curious though whether they will be able to sufficiently pass on their *morals* to the newer generation.

I fixed that for ya..I know the intent when I see it..

That in it self is a tired tactic that more people are waking up to..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

I get the idea that a lot of people coming onto ATS lately think it should have stayed that way

I'd be perfectly happy to kill & die to prevent that from happening.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

Mabe its all in that little box your in..Its ok to see that all people of every color are waking up to the system..really its ok,I wont make fun of you..But maybe your buddys will..

Switch the channel...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

Why would you think that? Because people are voicing their disapproval of Obama? Personally I see a big difference between people voicing their disapproval of the current president who just happens to be half black and wishing that only white men had rights.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

What little box would that be?

Any opinion that differs from yours?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

What was in the original Constitution is what was in the original Constitution. That a war for States Rights was fought over how and when the Constitution can be legally ammended is simply all a matter of history.

The Constitution was worded and written very precisely for very precise reasons that are simply a matter of history.

Reading what wasn't written in someone's post to promote a perspective or agenda is why the Constitution was written so precisely and chances are why the post you are questioning was written so precisely...so nothing else could be read in to it.

It's a shame there isn't anything of substance besides deflection for the members of the Obama Personality Cult to debate.

The point being is the Law is the Law is the Law. When an executive acts unlawfully, it's unlawful regardless of what else someone might feel about him and why.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

Not all all..
That little box shutting out the TRUTH of the matter..ALL COLORS are hating DC right now..THATS THE TRUTH!!!!!
It isnt a matter of my opinion..Its facts..And as much as you may try to deflect it,the truth is still only one way at the end of the day..

Now maybe if blacks werent too busy with their lifestyle they would give a nother look at whats going on..Not saying all,but for the most part in big citys,pollitical conversations just dont happen in the ghetto..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Not everyone who doesn't think the man is the devil incarnate is a member of the "Obama Personality Cult"

I've been pretty critical of his support for the absurd AWB, his continuation of the expansion of executive privilege, and anything else he does that ticks me off - while I voted for him (and would still do so today considering his likely opponents) I am not a reflexive supporter of any politician once they are in office.

And to complain about my imputing motives to you while doing it yourself is a pisspoor debate tactic

[edit on 9/13/09 by xmotex]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join