It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First experience with "Raising the kundalini"...amazing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So i have been trying to have an OBE...as well as Astral Project. A great person on this website (who has made many projection threads) was giving me tips as well as techniques. One of the biggest thing they said was to try to do ENERGY work. Open my chakars etc.
So...i have been basically trying to do that. I have been doing laying meditation for the past week, and everyday it keeps getting more and more and more intense. But last night...wow something i will never forget...
I was laying down doing deep meditation for about a hour and a half, maybe two hours (long time i know, but time flew by)

i tried to open my lower level chakara (red)
it felt as if it worked, but i went into a incredible deep trance. My entire body was like the equivilent of the most horrible pain i have ever felt, but at the exact time the most incrediable best feeling i have ever felt.
It paralyzed me, i couldn't move, i was so happy so excited so joyful.
I SEEN IN MY HEAD...something different...something like..i cant explain it was a "different vision" and then for some reason i kept saying in my head, i got this FEELING...i said i want to die...i know this feeling THIS REALITY...this world i live in...is NOTHING compared to what this is...and quite akwardly i knew how to "MOVE" something in my head (3rd eye maybe?) i just i dunno...i cant describe it..."REMEMBERED" a memory of something in my head, and my body erupted in so much pain and pleasure, i couldn't handle it, i rolled over on my side. I grabbed my phone, because it was to much for me to handle. I tried to text my brother to come into my room (he is trying to do the same) but i couldn't see, i opened my eyes, and i still couldn't see WITH MY VISION. it was like my eyes were blind, but yet i could see with "ANOTHER" VISION.
i felt like i was slipping away, not DIEING...but i wasn't in this "REALITY"
and then suddenly it just STOPPED. i opened my eyes again and it was gone, but i felt as if i was extremely HIGH...time felt different. I stood up went to the bathroom looked ni the mirror, and it felt as if i GOT TO THE MIRROR...and 5 seconds later my "MIND/SOUL" caught up and realized i was here. I moved my arm left to right, and it was a "DELAY" or what it seemed.
IT ALMOST felt as if it was a dream, beacuse i was hearing things, i seen faces in this new weird vision i had for what felt HOURS>..but really i knew was only minutes. LIke a dream when it feels likt it was "SO LONG" but u know it was only minutes...
utterly amazing.
i dont know....what do you think it was?

[edit on 11/9/2009 by kaskade]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
cool.,,,, hope i can get to that

but,,,, please explain in good detail the process you used to get there,,,, there is just so much info on the net,,100's of techniques, and the teasers that give a few details , that then want money to get "the complete info"

was music involved??\

,,, please tells us in great detail

look forward to a response!!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Your experience sounds life changing. imho time may have stopped while you were paralyzed and it took your mind a moment to catch up upon awakening.

Truly amazing. Thank you for sharing..

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
i'll give a very detailed description of everything i did, thought, and more when i get home a little later on tonite. Have to go do some event photography...blah (super sick) so stay tuned!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

I think it's your avatar.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I've tried the raising the chakras thing and it seems the only one I can really start to energize is the root chakra. Although most guides say you have to start with that chakra it also sounds like the root chakra is the least fancy/trippy/whatever. So my question is does one really have to open the chakras in order? Or is it just easier that way?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Merle8

I don't think you go from root to crown or reverse because to fully open the third eye chakra (indigo, 7th) you use the throat chakra (blue, 6th) without consciously using the others, but I have a limited understanding so maybe it does help to go from root to crown.

Here's a book to open third eye and lots of chakra related things, it also helps when you can 'see' the chakra.
www.clairvision.org...

Most people ignore this book though because before you open your third eye chakra you have be aware of your third eye as often as you can until you feel it. That's all that's required, but it takes time so people assume it's untrue.

It works though, but I've only performed things from the first few chapters and seen purple and white light and felt a permanent pressure on my forhead controllable by breathing with a kind of higher air friction in the larynx (it's like the area you contract when you voluntarily cough).

The pressure is always there and is stronger if I use the 'throat friction' or the closer it is to a full moon. It goes away significantly if I drink alcohol. I try to use it as a mnemonic device by associating various things with the pressure.

It's interesting though because according to the book that purple you see when first opening the third eye is another dimension where you always exist.

I now feel neutral about death, so I'm glad I learned what little I have so far. Changed my life drastically for the better.

I feel this has replaced some aspects of religion for me and is/was highly suppressed and falsely ridiculed.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by borrowedname]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Going to post what you did?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Merle8

You don't have to open any Chakra before another.

All the Chakras lay on the "something" meridian running up the center of the body. I can't find what the meridian is called, not on Google, and i cant remember.

Anyway, it makes more sense to do it in order, but there is no need. You can open your heart Chakra before your root chakra, but it makes no difference.

Jacob

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Your experience was wonderful, and you gained a sense of awareness, who you are really. I keep trying to advance further with the chakra meditations, and have had some breakthroughs, but nothing as profound as this. Inspirational, and makes me eager to meditate more.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
[edit on 13-9-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

What about your experience makes you so certain this has anything to do with kundalini or chakaras to begin with? You are asking us what we think your experience might have been...but you presuppose that it was kundalini energy being raised.

Maybe it was the zero point field or Jesus. Just saying.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by avant-garde]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi kaskade, what you experienced MAY have been an EXTREMELY MILD kundalini activation.

I say "may have been" and "extremely mild" because when my kundalini activated it was very different to what happened to you and it lasted for over a month.

I think if you keep up your meditation you will experience events that will literally blow your mind wide open, knock you to your knees in tears and collapse on the floor in sheer awe and utter humility at your true nature.

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted-Inside-Out
Hi kaskade, what you experienced MAY have been an EXTREMELY MILD kundalini activation.

I say "may have been" and "extremely mild" because when my kundalini activated it was very different to what happened to you and it lasted for over a month.

I think if you keep up your meditation you will experience events that will literally blow your mind wide open, knock you to your knees in tears and collapse on the floor in sheer awe and utter humility at your true nature.

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

can you recommend a site or book which is easily followed,,,,,, like me and others asked,,, there is so much info out there it's hard to know wehere to begin

i was hoping the op would tell us what he did,, how he arrived there,,, but i've been disappointed for four days straight checking this thread

maybe he was abducted,,,,, or went on a trip he never came back from???

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by avant-garde
reply to post by kaskade

What about your experience makes you so certain this has anything to do with kundalini or chakaras to begin with? You are asking us what we think your experience might have been...but you presuppose that it was kundalini energy being raised.

Maybe it was the zero point field or Jesus. Just saying.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by avant-garde]

jesus...?.... Zero point field?...
is this guy serious?

i asked what it COULD BE, and i gave some examples. WHY? well because like i stated i have BEEN TRYING to do these things, (OBVIOUSLY) if im TRYING to achieve these things...and im practicing...and something NEW/DIFFERENT HAPPENS...the most logical and rational answer would be perhaps what my thread is about.

HEY IM GONNA PRACTICE AND PRACTICE TO LEARN HOW WHISTLE...AND THEN WHEN I MAKE A NEW NOISE FROM MY MOUTH, im going to say "oh maybe it was jesus christ...maybe it was an angel that flew above me and did it.

Really your question was stupid on many levels.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
So Sorry to those whom asked me to EXPLAIN IN DETAIL what i did. Really busy weekend...super sick, haven't really done much. But before i take my dose of nyquil i'll try to get as detailed as i can.

FIRST OFF, really the thread(s) that helped me was posted by
phi1618

Her/his (not sure) threads helped me A LOT...
heres a link to the main ones.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i really recommend reading..and re-reading it til you really can remember every step. Its a lot to take in i know, but try to read a thread, let it sink in...read again and try it. (its what i did)

ok so for starters, i was NOT TIRED. I know most people say its better when there actually TIRED< but i somewhat find it harder to control my mind, because it begins to "slip"...and i somewhat fall asleep, or realize i might have dozed off for a bit. This is just me however, every person is different. I was very calm, and very "chill"...but not TIRRED.
anyhow...so i began by just laying down. I know it has helped me in the past to do sitting meditation to CLEAR the mind, but on this case i didn't.
I laid down on my back with just a pillow to support my neck. Not a huge pillow just a small thin one for "comfort" on the back of my skull.

i laid on my back legs crossed (just my preference) and my arms in "mummy pose" basically my hand tucked slightly under my armpits.
Not hard or tough, just in a comfortable relaxed position.
I breathed in, for 3 seconds. I made sure it took 3 SECONDS to make sure my lungs were completely full. HELD IT for 3 seconds...then took 4 seconds to release all my air out. Held it for another 3 seconds (no air in my lungs) and repeated the process.
This is a technique i learned in some yoga video. The yoga video says to increase it to 4...5...6... all the way up to 8. But i've found that my NATURAL way of breathing is 3-4 seconds in and out, so yea i find it easier.

I did this for a few minutes...i cant say because obviously i didnt keep track and i was trying to clear and rid my mind. But if i had to guess i would say 5 mins or so. I think the key here is most people have trouble focusing...on NOT focusing. Whenever a thought comes to my mind i quite literally say in my head "think about it later it doesn't matter" and i try to imagine or focus on the color WHITE. Or being in an endless white room (basically the same concept)

now after my mind was relaxed enough where i wasn't thinking of anything and everything. I started a new technique someone told me.
I cant remember who said it i believe it was the person ABOVE in a prive message.

IMAGINE IF YOU CAN...a regular clock. Imagine the minute hand ticking away, each second. IMAGINE THE ARM moving on the 5 second spot...then 6...then 7...really truelly imagine it...all the way till it goes around back to the 12 (starting position) and do it again.
QUite litearlly within a minute it puts me into a really deep trance. its amazing how fast and great this has worked for me. This has able me to go from a simple meditative state, to a DEEP DEEP state. After i did this for 3 mins (this time i was obviously counting)
is when all the "magic happened"

what i do is imagine my "hands" in front of my chest...and its pulling on a rope. THE KEY IS (for me) to really imagine the rope...to really imagine how much you can pull, how HARD you would have to pull to "PULL YOURSELF OUT"...keep stacking your hands on top of eachother and keep TUGGING.
Now you asked what i did EXACTLy and this was it...i was going for an ASTRAL PROJECTION (so i dont think it will work for kundalini (if thats what i did) )

anyhow...i began to go numb. The way i can describe it, is a numbing yet very cold chill on my chest. As if i am shirtless in the winter, Really weird but thats how i can describe my body going into paralysis.
Now what happened next was my neighbors dog's went insane with barking, and literally broke my concentration. After getting frustrated with them, i went to the window and told them SSHHH (and a few other select words)
came to my bed...and tried to do the same

this time however..i tried to open my chakara's
I only TRIED MY ROOT...(the bottom spine) and it seemed as if it might have worked.
I seen in my "eyes" or vision...black (obviously) and then i tried to imagine RED...a small red orb growing...and growing...and growing...until it was "BIG ENOUGH"...then i began to see it swirl clockwise...still growing but shrinking at the same time. AFter this i imagined a seed..growing into a rose...then blossoming...into a big beautiful red rose...and then if someone was "spinning the flower"...and the rose spinning clockwise. I know its weird strategy but apparantly it worked?...

after this i got an eruption of numbing pain in my forehead...right where my "3rd eye is"...the right side of my head went tingly....my body began to move somewhat violently. It was extremely weird. You know how when your falling asleep, and you randomly KICK...or you randomly MOVE and it wakes you up...well it was the same thing, only thing being i wasn't dozing off...i was far from it... I kicked twice and my left arm moved so violently it was as if i was trying to swat something away. AFter this...is when i had the eruption of pain/pleasure that i will never forget.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Kaskade.... sounds like you had quite an experience there.... trying to take yourself to a different level... hope you don't go too far with it and can't get back...

I'd like your thoughts on my thread entitled 'expansion of Empathy and the Mind' please... posted today!

S+F for you

new topics

top topics

join