It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-terror drill today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Today in and near D.C. an anti terror drill complete with all the bells and whistles was held. It was realistic complete with media monitored open source radio chatter. Some on the news, who I understand lost people on 9/11 were out raged it was not held on 9/10 or 10/10, etc. I am very sensitive to their anger and being hurt. I am sorry for any pain people went threw because of this.

But consider this. Our intelligence community wants and needs to know how media like CNN will react (CNN jumped off a cliff on this one with out knowing squat. How many did this first to be on the air further anger, if not scare to death some people.?) Yes early warning has most important value unsensored/filtered by the government. The best way to be scared to death and maby be dead if you don't take certain action? Be very informed and DON'T limit your news to Cnn, FOX, BBC, etc. Spread out the source of what you get. Or you can end up feeling like an idiot, and perhaps ignore real warnings.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

...P.S Now CNN is bit**** that authorities, or CNN (and I trust them, right...) were not informed. Is CNN so unaware of how intelligence works?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Are you talking about the Coast Guard "excercise"?

2nd Line

join