It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy about how oil is formed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
For years we've all heard the stories that oil was created by very old vegetation and/or dinosaurs. This never made sense to me considering the vast about of oil that is being pumped out of the earth.

Now there is new research that suggests a different method of oil production and in addition how to find oil that is still in the ground.

Fossils from animals not necessary

Why has the old model persisted for so long?

Why is this coming to light now?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

hmm.. I always thought oil was made from plankton, not large plant and animal remains. Coal on the other hand...mostly plant and fecal matter.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If this turns out to be true it will blow the lid off the "oil scarcity" tyranny we`ve been living in.

S&F

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yeah the deeper we drill the more we find. Apparently maybe earth should be called an oil planet and not just an ocean planet.

BP unveils 'giant' oil discovery in Gulf of Mexico

LONDON — British energy major BP has made a "giant" oil discovery in the Gulf of Mexico after drilling one of the industry's deepest-ever wells, it said Wednesday.

"BP announced today a giant oil discovery at its Tiber Prospect (well) in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico," the company said in a statement.

"The Tiber well was drilled to a total depth of approximately 35,055 feet (10,685 metres) making it one of the deepest wells ever drilled by the oil and gas industry," it added.

Repsol Says It Makes Venezuela’s Biggest Gas Find

Sept. 11 (Bloomberg) -- Repsol YPF SA, Spain’s biggest oil company, discovered a Venezuelan gas field containing as much as 8 trillion cubic feet of fuel, one of the world’s largest finds.

The field’s potential gas resources would be enough to supply Spain for more than five years, the company said today in an e-mailed statement. Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez and Repsol Chief Executive Officer Antonio Brufau discussed the find in Madrid today, the company said.

Repsol wants to boost oil and gas production through new finds off the coasts of Brazil and Venezuela after four years of declining output. The company is also a partner in Brazil’s Guara oil field, which may contain 2 billion barrels of oil.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Perhaps we'll finally have a way to cut the stranglehold that some nations have on oil supplies.

That could kick start the economy of the world.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Actually I would like to rehash my research on this subject but I will just give you a few tidbits of information on what I have gleaned from it.

Oil mainly does not come from old plant and animal lifeforms, it can, but it is not the main source.

It is mainly produced by the earth itself. Their is a name for it but I cannot recall it right now. Google oil origins. Anyway the Russians let it slip about 20 years ago that oil is not a scarce resource. Oil at that depth cannot be from plants and animals, the pressure their forces the oil up towards the surface, hence how did it get their. Anyway, Russian oil is being pumped up from deep in the earth.

One last snippet. Their is enough oil, drilled and ready to be pumped, in Alaska alone, to supply the US with enough oil for 200 years.

Oil scarcity is a myth. Peak oil is a myth. Oil is manipulated to make TPTB rich and also to control the world.

Think about this Iraqi's pay 20 cents per gallon, not subsidized but not manipulated like our supply is.

TPTB have known for 50 years that the oil supply is from the earth and is almost a limitless supply. Hell, wells that had been supposedly empty for decades when fired up bring up oil. This is one of the largest conspiracies ever.

GOOGLE PEAK OIL MYTH

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Unfortunately I bought into the lies about the oil origins when I was in school. My mind was not able to think critically because I was too young. I just accepted what the books said.

Its scary how easy it is to program people at a young age.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Interesting article S&F

I agree alaska has more than enough oil for us, the gulf of mexico has tons more and there is always shale oil and coal gasification. We have some of the largest coal supplies in the world and yet we cannot drill...we cannot open new mines...we haven't built a new refinery in like 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oil prices, and oil production are fixed, and we buy into the hype of peak oil and peak production. Environmentalism is big money, it wouldn't surprise me if the oil cartels are backing environmental legislation to block more drilling and mining, thus causing the current prices to spike

new topics

top topics

join