It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Training Exercise In Washington on 911? This time they failed. Good job Truthers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

Thanks....the original video seemed to show 2 or 3 CG units and one non USCG boat.....CNN originally had a clip from their monitor that stated 8 (or 10) rounds expended....sounds like a true sitrep or radio comm.......SOP to state rounds expended on open freqs?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Another great example of psychological warfare perpetrated against the US People.
I cannot see what occurred any other way.

S&F

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm just glad that the president is OK, whatever happened.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

SOP for firng on a vessel in the Coast Guard does not require rounds expended, at times that can be almost impossible to determine.

First: if fired upon and there is danger to life, you may return fire, immedieately thereafter you are required to contact the base, confirm you were fired on, you returned fire, and reason for returning fire(i.e lives in danger whether it be it on patrol vessel or bystander vessel, etc.), any damage incurred or life lost on all vessels involved.

Second: all other circumstances not covered by the first require authorization from the base command prior to opening fire on a person or vessel. Immediately therafter same as 1st.

in a training exercise it is consistant to repeat "BANG" and "fired upon" and "returned Fire" over the radio to simulate actual circumstances. This is also done in all law enforcement for training for "fire don't fire" exercisies to qualify for weapons. It is also consistant to use confiscated or morale boats as contraband vessels for training, with active personnel on board dressed in civilian attire.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Albastion

Agreed.......an assassination would be catastrophic for the Republic......My biggest fear

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

Excellent.......your experience has cleared up alot......If we can ever hear the actual alleged audio, the "bang, bang, bang" would be authenticated by your post.....We used to use "10 shots fired" in training exercises....

The alleged audio is the key to this......one report said a civ gave it to CNN from her recording, but, as far as I know, these days, even vanilla mil comms are encrypted.......

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

how true, original full audio would pobably clear up most questions. However as vanilla mil comms being encrypted, it would depend on the training exercise, in this case appears to be normal routine river patrol that is supposed to escalate; so would be using standard VHF marine freq which would be open, is the only way that I can see a civvie recording any audo from the exercise.

Mayport CG also did port security training drills today, I would venture to say that many port security drill would be run by various agencies today as 9-11 remembrance would play a part in incentive for possibilities to occur, as well as to press home the impotance and severity if agenciies were to fail.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join