It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What I find is that he fails to mention that we are still in Iraq and Afganistan. Military vehicles moving through a neighborhood could be a new means of training, cause the area would give some semblence of what to expect in urban warfare.
As far as nuking a midwestern city, I would think that if I was looking for a target, it would have to cause not only the most fear among the surviving population, but also the greastest damage. Based off that information, it would either be near a military target or one which would feed a population, so Colorado, New Mexico and other parts of the midwest would be my target. Or Austin Texas, but that would be a stretch there cause one would have to know why such and where to set off such. But if there was to be a nuclear explosion in a midwest city, the first question would be where the material came from. Such installations are well guarded with access restricted. Course this is all speculation.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Another person attempting to predict the future. It is highly plausible that, if he did have legitimate information that something was going to happen (Which I don't believe he does), that TPTB would change their plans.

I don't believe he does, and all people trying to predict the future are a bunch of nutjobs that should be locked up. Unfortunately, humanity has a deep fascination with the entire concept of "prophecy", even when hardly any have ever come true. For some reason, they will still want to believe the next BS spouted by some deranged lunatic who has apparently found a "pattern" that everyone else is too stupid to see, or voices in their head told them about. All superstitious nonsense.

The future can't be predicted. Move on.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

They can nuke the mid-west to get everyone to scatter, build the superhighway and then nuke the west coast (like the soldier said in a prior video that was removed) just not in that order. The soldier originally said that east and west coast would be nuked, to make was for the superhighway and radiation zone/barriers. Who knows.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A little voice keeps telling me "he's either just some strange guy who likes to dress like a soldier, and he really isn't one, and is a chronic liar"...or..."this guy has played too much Halo, and is freakishly fried"

[edit on 9/11/2009 by MadDogtheHunter]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If ACORN has a code for "Nuclear Strike" I believe this vid has some believability. Any ACORN workers online able to look that up for us?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'll wager a cool 1 million cucumbers that there will be no nuclear war in the next week. That's how daring I am!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Chicago, as a potential nuclear target? Even the north koreans know the city is more than half vacant! I cant imagine one terrorist or nation wnating to waste an expensive bomb ona city with less than half of nothing in it left... now NYC or washington DC yes.
Where does he get this 75% chance from? It sounds like an easy guestimate to me. Why? The doomsday clock, is not far from midnight, for one. Im sure closer once IRan makes thier bomb of mass destruction. 2, Iran and nuclear is in the news , obviously, so was north korea..im sure both contrys would lvoe to take a nuclear shot at us. I also read about the russian subs, going back to last year, going through venezuela and around the east coast....why our navy dosnt interact and cahse them off, is yuor guess, but i cannot foresee them as fo right now, hungry for a pre emptive strike on uS.
I think its jsut bologna...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
What makes anyone here think it is a man made event he is alluding to?

He does say that the coastal areas are threatened not inland areas.

Maybe the government has knowledge of a impending geological event of worldwide proportions.

Did you ever consider that.

On the same subject. Do you know how much stress on a metal plate it takes to crack it? That was why the Bay bridge in San Francisco Bay was closed for so long.

Do you know how much stress underground it would take to collapse to massive water lines like the two in the San Fernando valley in Calif did the same week as the bay bridge?

It is a natural event I am sure of that.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hi Plucky,

I wanted to pop in, and say warrenb has an interesting film up of a guy who "kinda" alleges insider information, but is hitting the road running.... I guess he left the time is up movie on Youtube.

Interestingly enough his movie ends with an atomic bomb going off. The chatter on the net as a whole backs up Your soldier boys video.

S&F

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Whoa, one question- I can't hear, either in the real world or this video but nuking places just so they can build a superhighway?

How and why on Earth-?

I see a poster saying this, nuking the East and West Coasts so a superhighway can be built?

A superhighway for what?

link   
Maybe all the world news lately about N Korea and Iran(?) working towards weapons of mass destruction is the precursor to an event like this. Then the US would blame the attack on someone else and another war starts... Highly unlikely, but we'll see I guess.

The government pulled off 9/11... God only knows what else they're capable of doing.

link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hey Plucky, pull your shirt up, you are distracting the men from thinking logically about the issue at hand.
Now on to bigger and better things like, is the guy in the video single?
I have to reiterate what others have said about when people are nervous they can come across as if they are lying. My Best friend tells me that even when she knows I am telling the truth, when I am nervous I get really fidgety and stuff. I'm still skeptical, but I'm not ready to make judgment.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Don't know how much this helps.. but at least there is some truth to this.
He's definatly U.S. Army.. whether he's still in or not is questionable.

His 'trainer' page...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
However, for a good year now, thiers been rumors posted here on ATS, about a possible nuclear inncident..kinda like another 9/11 job, coutesy of our lvoely government..theyde need somethinig on this order, to enforce martial law, which to me, seems to be eventually on thier agenda. I kinda could foresee, a false falg, ..news stations report an atomic explosion via the Taliban, Al quida, bin laden, iran, whoever, snuck in undetected, ...but in reality thier is no 'satomic explosion'...int odays day and age, poele CAN be kept form the truth, and not allwoed withn god knows how many miles of where this supopsed bomb went off. CNN, ABC, NBC, CNBC news can easily digitaly alter and create a fale background, showing a glowing crater, buildings and shadows etched into the ground. when in reality, the city is perfectly fine...of course, a few would sneak through, and see it with their own eyes..but if their cuaght, they immediatly be taken into fderal custody, and face life in prison..and no one would ever know or know the truth..
possible scenario i guess...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
One last thing... IF he is comnig forward with this info..why hasnt he been arrested? I dont mean this in a negative way....but im sure the FED is going to want to have a word with him in private, and being the CIA does listen in on AOl, thus where this website exists...im suprised he hasnt been 'aressted yet. the fed likes to keep panic minimal on us americans, and only let us know when catastrophe has happened or in progress..never beforehand

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Interestingly Enough,

I have a youtube channel and I could Have posted a video of me bugging out, with alot of nuclear explosions.

The soldier in this video is just reiterating what many other people are saying, seeing and feeling.

Relax,

We all know this is happening. This is real life and actions have consequences.

The Part we seem to forget is that we are still in charge and will be after any type of event.

The empowerment of people working together for the common good is a lost cause.

But I sense it's return.

We all know it.

Love hurts, but Love is the answer.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
However, for a good year now, thiers been rumors posted here on ATS, about a possible nuclear inncident..kinda like another 9/11 job, coutesy of our lvoely government..theyde need somethinig on this order, to enforce martial law, which to me, seems to be eventually on thier agenda. I kinda could foresee, a false falg, ..news stations report an atomic explosion via the Taliban, Al quida, bin laden, iran, whoever, snuck in undetected, ...but in reality thier is no 'satomic explosion'...int odays day and age, poele CAN be kept form the truth, and not allwoed withn god knows how many miles of where this supopsed bomb went off. CNN, ABC, NBC, CNBC news can easily digitaly alter and create a fale background, showing a glowing crater, buildings and shadows etched into the ground. when in reality, the city is perfectly fine...of course, a few would sneak through, and see it with their own eyes..but if their cuaght, they immediatly be taken into fderal custody, and face life in prison..and no one would ever know or know the truth..
possible scenario i guess...

Now THAT is a little extreme.
I've heard of MSM doing anything for ratings, but c'mon.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join