36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by red_leader
In the vid he sites his source as "doc soccer maniacs mc" I think I might be mishearing this can someone clarify?

It's SACRAMANIACSmc. He posts in the thread below the video on youtube.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight
When a program flashes a DOS window and closes, it means that it's run its course and closed before you can see the results. What you need to do is get to a command prompt by going to "run" and typing "cmd" (without the quotes). Once there, navigate to the folder that the program is in by typing "cd\[folder name]". For example, if the program is in c:\program files\voice stress analysis, then you would type "cd\program files\voice stress analysis" without the quotes, of course. Once in the appropriate folder, run the program by typing in the name.

Alternately it may work as a dragNdrop console app. If there are command switches you can pass those on to it while doing a dragndrop.
In that case, right click and go to properties, from there enter any
command switches after the target file name, then apply, ok.

To find out if there is any command switches, simply run the program in a dos box as LiquidLight suggested, or run them but with a forward slash question mark. you might also want to look in the folder where you unzipped/installed the program.. there may be a readme.txt in there..

On topic, I sincerely hope it ain't Denver. My reasoning is this (this may apply to other places being hit also).. When a nuke goes off, a lot of radioactive material is pushed up into the atmosphere, then after sometime it comes back down, sometimes rain, sometimes junk, sometimes both. In the case of rain, with a good cold front this can push radioactive rain quite a distance.

The reason why I hope it ain't Denver, is that the cold front from the rockies gets pushed as far as central Texas and aggitates warm air from the Gulf. The result is thunderstorms over the Texas panhandle, central and southern Oklahoma, and central Texas. I currently live in the southwest corner of Oklahoma now.. yikes.

In summary, study the weather patterns if you live near or in the midwest.. jic

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

If he was right, Obama and the rest of the DC weasels would be bunkered down in their hardened shelters eating prime rib and laughing at us.

CEO's, bank leaders, Wall Street big-wigs would be sitting right next to Pelosi asking to pass the grey poupont.

Massive government movement, military movement would be occurring everywhere.

Asian markets would be spiking because of the massive sell-off of american t-bills and anything else they could find.

Relax. Have a drink. Kick up your feet. No one is getting off work next week because of a nuclear bomb.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Several hours have passed and all we have done is slobbered over each other. Is the lie-detector analysis results in? Charlie, help.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

hahahahah!! yeah, no kidding! I'm sorry for being so cryptic...I was only replying to what you said earleir...I'm going to back out and let the rest of you take over in this conversation, for right now...

love ya!
fmf

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
maybe he misread his e mail and meant the mid east

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Sorry went out to dinner, I am trying to run the prog now.
Will post results ASAP.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well something is going down. Talked to my brother in the AF. Except for Iraq and Afgan, all troop are undergoing some sort of global exercise. I was in the military when sept 11 happened and never went through any kind global exercise.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Sorry went out to dinner, I am trying to run the prog now.
Will post results ASAP.

Dinner? Dinner? The mid-west can be burnt toast in...30-some hours and you went to dinner?

Kidding. Let us know your findings, stat!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crysstaafur

Originally posted by LiquidLight
When a program flashes a DOS window and closes, it means that it's run its course and closed before you can see the results. What you need to do is get to a command prompt by going to "run" and typing "cmd" (without the quotes). Once there, navigate to the folder that the program is in by typing "cd\[folder name]". For example, if the program is in c:\program files\voice stress analysis, then you would type "cd\program files\voice stress analysis" without the quotes, of course. Once in the appropriate folder, run the program by typing in the name.

Alternately it may work as a dragNdrop console app. If there are command switches you can pass those on to it while doing a dragndrop.
In that case, right click and go to properties, from there enter any
command switches after the target file name, then apply, ok.

To find out if there is any command switches, simply run the program in a dos box as LiquidLight suggested, or run them but with a forward slash question mark. you might also want to look in the folder where you unzipped/installed the program.. there may be a readme.txt in there..

On topic, I sincerely hope it ain't Denver. My reasoning is this (this may apply to other places being hit also).. When a nuke goes off, a lot of radioactive material is pushed up into the atmosphere, then after sometime it comes back down, sometimes rain, sometimes junk, sometimes both. In the case of rain, with a good cold front this can push radioactive rain quite a distance.

The reason why I hope it ain't Denver, is that the cold front from the rockies gets pushed as far as central Texas and aggitates warm air from the Gulf. The result is thunderstorms over the Texas panhandle, central and southern Oklahoma, and central Texas. I currently live in the southwest corner of Oklahoma now.. yikes.

In summary, study the weather patterns if you live near or in the midwest.. jic

Okay I tried running it by using 'run' and then cmd, I got 'runtime error 200'

In windows I clicked properties, program and then put the command code (one given on the website, changed to the folders on my comp) in cmd line, hit apply, ran the program and nothing.

I guess the program is bunk?

[edit on 11-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Restart your computer maybe?

plucky 2-cents.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Restart your computer maybe?

plucky 2-cents.

Yeah did that nothing, maybe it is time for panic sex?

link   
figured you out

2nd line

link   
#double post

[edit on 11-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
this guy is insane. I hope he records the video of the FBI busting in this weekend. What a stupid idiot. "Hey let's make Youtube videos acting like an American soldier and talking about nukes going off," Ya real friggin smart IDIOT

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Drat. Well, I can conclude that he is telling the truth, why not.

Sooo...it was nice knowing you all. Ready for nuclear fire in, well, how much time is there left?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I didn't get to see his other video (the one that started this whole thing) but did anyone point out that he is blinking and averting his gaze while talking? A sure sign of deception. I for one think he's full of it. My $.02

Not to mention hes seems to conceal his uniform. If I could see more of it, I could confirm if hes actually military or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join