It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If I was the superior of this guy on the internet, in 36 hours when nothing happens, I'd promptly put him on a tour of duty in Iraq cleaning latrines for about 6 months straight.

That should cure him of stirring poop in the pot.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Disqualification: I don't want to see my country hit by nukes.

Qualification: However, IF DC must be hit, I hope it's during a joint session of Congress, and the President is in town.

A complete enema may be what the doctor ordered.

But of course, I personally would hate to see this happen.

More like, I wouldn't want to see this happen.

But I'll shed no tears if it does.

Best I can do is probably a frown.

Maybe.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Jesus, plucky, for pity's sake will you change that avatar, I can't read a word you type with that thing on my screen. lol

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I am pretty sure the T&C say something about not browsing the internet from the 1980s as well...get it? I was knocking you avatar outfit and your tech...okay I'll stop.

Here's my plucky-summary: he talks about the thermite used in the WTC towers and how some scientist named...said there was some number of tons used. He also said he got 3 emails from some guy that said there was a 75% chance of the mid-west being nuked in the next 36 hours, and said it could be hooey but "tensions are high". He also said some things about not firing on troops just because they are driving through main street.

plucky

Thank you.....Knock my avatar all you want I like it and my tech? Nothing wrong with my tech : )

luv your avatar btw

So I guess I shouldnt worry too much but you never know.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Qualification: However, IF DC must be hit, I hope it's during a joint session of Congress, and the President is in town.

I have to say, as terrible as any loss of life is, these "Public Servants" would be well-served making this sacrifice for their country!! It may be the first good thing they have done in DC!! Plus, think of the $Billions in retirement and health insurance it will save the taxpayers!!

My Mother (a very recent CS) pointed out all the moves to DC, the subs off the East Coast, the escalated rhetoric, etc. etc., and even she thinks an "enema" in DC and a move to Denver to set up the New "Government" is a looking more and more plausible!! CIA, FBI, and FEMA are already well-established in Kansas City and Denver. It looks like the MidWest is the new NY/LA/DC?

[edit on 11-9-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Now that this guy has even made this prediction its not going to come true, even if it was in the works. When a nuclear attack occurs, nobody... not even anyone on here will ever have predicted it, despite all of the vague nuke predictions we get every week...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Brian777]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I just woke up from a nap, and now I read we're all gonna die..hmmm...and panic sex?? where am I going to get that in a redneck town!!!! AHHH..someone send me a batch of panic sex!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I got the youtube video converted to mp3 and wav (wave file is 40MB).

Now we just need to figure out how to get that lie detector software working.

If anyone wants I will upload both mp3 and wav file to my website and then send link by u2u.

Thanks plucky, demoncreeper and thumb!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 11-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Im on the way...uh I mean its on the way! I really thinj this is BUll, but I hope everyone is safe anyhow!

Love and Light, Ronco

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKARonco
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Im on the way...uh I mean its on the way! I really thinj this is BUll, but I hope everyone is safe anyhow!

Love and Light, Ronco

Woohoo , send in the cavalry!!! Man your battlestations!

Autobots, Arm yourselves!!!

Sorry I got a bit carried away there, but in any case, if it's true...Id like to go down with a smile on my face...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yeah - look, everyone..... try to be sensible here for a second.

IF (and that's a big if) : something was being planned, the fact that it leaked on some conspiracy websites means they can't possibly now go through with it. So we can all relax (for now!)..........

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Millions

It wasn't, it was told by a service-member with a youtube channel, big difference.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

reply to post by ExPostFacto

You're right, he did not mention "panic-sex". I will message him and attempt to persuade him to include that language.

36 hours, I am putting my cat int he carrier and heading out, or should I wait it out and burn some calories doing nasty things?

Wait it out and burn calories doing nasty things will be my high on my agenda is this were true. Might as well pass away happy...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

WELL. I feel MUCH better now after reading that!..I live 30 minutes north of Indy, so I guess the fact that I'll never know what hits me will be quite the blessing in disguise...don't you guys wish you lived right in the line of fire?!

*sarcasm off now*

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Nifron

He's an Army Reservist in the PSYOPs.

Just wanted to make that clear.

I think he's ACTIVE psyops. Successful at it too given how he
got your undies in a bunch. Some of his body language
particularly how often he touches his face seems to verify
that he is lying.

Your idea about panic sex is still a good idea whatever
that means.

Oh, and please put your tongue back in yer mouth! I don't want your
saliva on my keyboard.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Nukes should not really scare any of us. If one were to go off, it would be over for the people in the radius so fast that they would never know what it was.

The idea of them being used does scare me though.

**added an s to nuke**

[edit on 11-9-2009 by MarshMallow_Snake]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Bah. The panic-sex would probably be worse than the tip off this guy got.

Agree. He seems honest, but his intel is PROBABLY crap.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If you read up on body language or eye movement, you can see that he is visually constructing & aurally constructing events rather than visually remembering or aurally remembering events which have happened.

This means he is imagining the happenings rather than remember information which actually existed.

Watch it without sound. Mark the timings where his eyes give it away. Go back and hear the conversation.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Download the program called "Super" from enrightsoft? or something. The link is a pita to find on the page, but it will do anything, audio or video.

Hence, super.

Rock on.

MMD

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join