It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
no offense to plucky but would this still be here if the avatar wasnt so hot? would it have received this much attention?

and even though it has, the time is well up, so whys it still on the main page?

ive seen many threads started and many threads taken down much quicker then this since ive been browsing ats, why is this one getting such special attention and lasting up on the main page as long as it has?

and shouldnt the military have things in place to punish members of the military that do things like this?

isnt he outing some sort of classified information?

if its not classified information isnt he using his military position in a way not becoming of a member of the military?

or are all of our military guys just allowed to put a video online making any statement they feel like?

if that is allowed, as much as i hate to say it, hasnt our freedom of speech sort of backfired on us?

i mean thats an awful lot of power for one person, many civilians hold a lot of respect for the military and many would take anything they say as gospel, shouldnt they have to be a bit more careful of things they may say?

and even though we have freedom of speech, dont the men in the military have to abide by a different set of rules, i was under the understanding that those in the military didnt exactly have that same level of freedom of speech that we have?

on top of that, how many mentally unbalanced people have been severely affected by this "warning"?

a few years ago i would not have ever thought to make a reply post like this

but recently the amount of fear mongering has become almost unbearable, when will the american people say enough is enough?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The government cannot legally warn us of an immediate threat until the enemy kills someone basically. So forums are a good source. For now a diaster has been averted. More later.
Out.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
The government cannot legally warnus of an immediate threat until the enemy kills someone basically. So forums are a good source. For now a diaster has been averted. More later.
Out.

Please explain how is so? In the immediate aftermath of 9/11, the government did indeed issue warnings that the possibility of another attack was very high. They also put the nation on alert for a couple of Middle Eastern men who were allegedly overheard discussing plans for an attack.

And why do you say a disaster has been averted? I havent seen any reports that made me believe 1) a disaster was imminent or 2) If such an attack was imminent, that it has been averted.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It has taken me much time to decode a picture posted on rudi election website many months ago...

This picture appeared for a few days on rudi election website. The white borders left and right were added by me for the comments. I know photoshop and this original picture has been composited together. The sleeve of the arm, and all the background, and Rudi left hand has all been added into the picture, Rudi thumb has been artificially highlighted. The all seeing eye is clearly a smudge tooled into the arm sleeve.

The all seeing eye looks at rudi ring. The x coord of rudi ring from top of original picture from website is 229, decoded as 22nd of september, same as Aaron has done. 22 is also added to background. Rudi hand has been digitally moved to point fingers to 7th red stripe whether counting from top or bottom of the tie. There is broken arrow image composited into the picture and rudi thumb is highlighted to look like capital building.

I know not how to inline as image source on this forum. Can someone inline picture and make copy to another picture site for safety keeping.

If you are able to start a new thread, I cant as im new member. please copy this image and upload into new thread. This message was deleted on Godlikproductions GLP many time. There is thread on GLP called 09-11-09 which explain why 229 is special number.

img38.imageshack.us...

I do photoshop for work and know this image has been very carefully put together - it is not simple photo. it is composite of many layer. All seeing eye is very deliberate adjustment.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

The government cannot legally warnus of an immediate threat until the enemy kills someone basically. So forums are a good source. For now a diaster has been averted. More later.
Out.

Please explain how is so? In the immediate aftermath of 9/11, the government did indeed issue warnings that the possibility of another attack was very high. They also put the nation on alert for a couple of Middle Eastern men who were allegedly overheard discussing plans for an attack.

And why do you say a disaster has been averted? I havent seen any reports that made me believe 1) a disaster was imminent or 2) If such an attack was imminent, that it has been averted.

Famous last words: in the immediate aftermath!!!!!
AQ targeted First Responders. There have been numerous threats against First Responders since. That's too late, lives are lost. No, tell us a week before and let us prepare. They did in WWII, why not now? Because people are too busy making money from secrets and the public is expendable. I call BS.

Watch the news in the next week and it will unfold. Supposedly. ;-)

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

AQ targeted First Responders. There have been numerous threats against First Responders since. That's too late, lives are lost. No, tell us a week before and let us prepare. They did in WWII, why not now? Because people are too busy making money from secrets and the public is expendable. I call BS.

Watch the news in the next week and it will unfold. Supposedly. ;-)

I appreciate the info and if this does all unfold over the next few days as you predict, I am going to ask you to marry me.

I dig chicks with inside counter terrorism intel

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Reply to post by boris.kapinski

Add a comment to my profile page. If it counts as a post go mad. Don't try that on any thread though. Will get insta banned I think. Space is going for 10 dollars a post

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Check out Pamela Geller counter-terrorism chick, she's hot too.
And Lisa Slewa (sp?) the guardian angel, she's moved into counter-terrorism.
Thing about the business... the guys aren't Pierce Bronson or Jack Bauers... I've spent time with some distinguished gentlemen whom I love for their brains... and they do have the moves...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RankRancid

Love the avatar!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Check out Pamela Geller counter-terrorism chick, she's hot too.
And Lisa Slewa (sp?) the guardian angel, she's moved into counter-terrorism.
Thing about the business... the guys aren't Pierce Bronson or Jack Bauers... I've spent time with some distinguished gentlemen whom I love for their brains... and they do have the moves...

Isn't Pamela Geller the one who claimed Malcom X was Obama's father? She is crazy. You seem relatively sane. I still choose you :-)

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yeah Pamela is a little loony but she is brave.

Good night

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yeah Pamela is a little loony but she is brave.

Good night

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I hope this plays out over the next week because it's making me anxious as I'm constantly checking back to this site looking for more info and scowering the net on some free time. I hope it plays out for the better though because I don't want to see mass graves of civilian casualties.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
I hope this plays out over the next week because it's making me anxious as I'm constantly checking back to this site looking for more info and scowering the net on some free time. I hope it plays out for the better though because I don't want to see mass graves of civilian casualties.

JJAY55 seems to have some good intel and she thinks the Feds have stopped this one. I think we should feel better.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Hey Jjay,glad you enjoy my ava. Been on a hunt since seeing my first lolcat. Here is another classic close up of the oh no face. Wanted to put it on your comment page but I suppose going a little more off topic won't kill this thread that loads of people are upset with it still going on.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f099a7b3dbea.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry the pic didn't fit completely.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
New message about doom next month...fear-mongering from the guy who says not to fear-monger....

Linked here because of excessive profanity:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Did anyone catch the news about one of the messages on a cellphone from the Terror Raid in NYC say something about "the wedding cake is ready"

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
New message about doom next month...fear-mongering from the guy who says not to fear-monger....

Linked here because of excessive profanity:

Heh heh.

He said "semen."

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

so the way you guys check something out is to go somewhere else and watch somebody else instead of ask me??? since your whole premise is that the story came from me....one small problem there dude...

neither the message nor the info came from me...and i said so when i passed along an email that came to me.......because i was asked to and because the military was on global alert.... THE AUTHOR OF THE EMAIL WAS INCLUDED AND HIS WISH FOR IT TO BE PASSED ALONG ....now why some folks decided to say it came from me well im afraid that bears more on your lack of investigation into the matter ..than any moronic slights you might want to throw my way.....and it clearly illustrates my point.......rather well.... that email had circulated through thousands before i ever saw it..... you dont see me commenting about a nuclear attack not in my videos or anywhere on my page for that matter....next phony ass dennis hopper might play a good acter but a 1%ER PATCHHOLDER in a real motorcycle club he aint....... but i am so id say its dennis hopper the wanna be biker and tv chopper rider pretending to be what i really am..... so run your mouth but we both know here is the only place you ever would... it takes five long hard years of prospecting to earn a patch and rocker for a club i also park my panhead in the living room too any other problems with where i keep stuff in my house??? let me know and next time smart ass try looking at all into something just a little you went far enough to post a link to my channel but were too stupid to look to see there was anything there to do with what you are talking about.....really exposes your motives though dont it

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SACRAMANIACSmc

Wow, you registered today. Thank you for the feedback, although my "moronic slights" have much more to do with the rhetorical tradition than they do with any moron feeling slighted.

So you got an email, sent it to oefsofsoldier, who disseminated said message, I nearly pee myself, post it on ATS (this thread), and now you come here to admonish me. Pray tell, why would you share the contents of such an email with a youtube-happy reservist soldier in the first place? How reputable was the original source? Why was there a stay in the nuclear strike? I am glad you are here now to answer these questions because we all want to know.

And by the way I am not a "dude", I am a girl. How many men do you know that are named "plucky"?

[edit on 20-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join