It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
(*Voice of Marvin the Martian)

"Where's the KA-BOOM?! There was supposed to be an earth-shattering KA-BOOM!!"

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Its still early in the day. Just give it some time. It might, or might not happen. We won't know until the day is through.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
*** ON TOPIC REMINDER ***

Thank You.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliensAbductedMyDog
Its still early in the day. Just give it some time. It might, or might not happen. We won't know until the day is through.

Wait a minute. There is still time in the day? I thought 36 hours constituted 1 1/2 days! This was started on Friday the 11th. According to my math that would have put a big bang going off sometime Saturday evening or Sunday morning/afternoon. Unless he meant Business Days! Ahhhhhh....That's probably it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Probably. But I was thinking on the 15'th... I heard it in one of his other videos I believe..? I'm sleepy. But anyways, if nothing happens today like I thought, I won't really be surprised.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
He may not be genuine but he sure seems like he believes what he saying. He is nervous and you can tell he is breaking some ones rules by posting which could explain the eye movement. When some one is speaking and is presenting the truth, that little smile and look away is actually a good indicator that it is truthful.

Well he probably is nervous because if in fact he is in the national guard it is against military law to demonstrate or do any other politically themed things in uniform and I think blaming 911 on the government qualifies. I'm in the army myself and there are some real nuts this kid just seems like another idiotic private playing a joke or maybe he does believe himself either way he looks kinda dim.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
9/18 or 9/19, that's about 62 hours.
Enough time to pick up some supplies.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Oh
My
God
This
Thread
Will
Never
Die

Originally posted by eldard
28. Gay male. I'm here because he's hot.

Facebook and all the others sites not enough?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliensAbductedMyDog

maybe the new york terrorist plot was part of it and the government is downplaying it until they round up the rest of them. my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What season of 24 started with a nuke in LA?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Most of them

I find the little tidbits you are dropping on us to be interesting. On one hand you stated that AQ has nothing planned until 2010 and yet you seem to have some pretty clear ideas as to where the targets might be.

You started earlier about a plan that has been "out there," for some time but the problem for us laymen is that there always plans and threats circulating. It's hard to tell the real ones from the many that are more imagination than reality.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
JJAY55 you know of anything going down in the UK? I would like to know! You seem to very knowledgeable about terrorists ect.

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Breaking news!: Target DENVER...

Quote:
The massive FBI probe that triggered raids in Queens is focused on a Denver-based terror cell plotting another attack on the scale of 9/11, the Daily News learned Tuesday.

Hundreds of FBI agents are on the ground in Colorado, conducting round-the-clock surveillance on five suspects - including a man who recently visited Queens, sources told The News.

New York authorities searched three Flushing apartments and detained several men - later released - after getting a warrant to look for bomb-making components, explosive powders and fuses.

"The FBI is seriously spooked about these guys planning another 9/11," a former senior counterterrorism official told the News. "This is not some ... FBI informant-driven case. This is the real thing."

Link:
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
How ironic it would be Denver! Plucky, stay safe!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Interesting.

So NYPD rushes in to basically say "we know what you're up to" but without any evidence to hold them.

So all AQ now has to do is relocate to another municipality with the same weapons, because they weren't seized, and activate a different sleeper cell, and kaboom.

Not to be dismissive but this seems more like a story to remind us that the bogeyman is out there, trying to kill American babies and all because he hates our freedoms.

There were no arrests, no weapons, no residue found...the man they had under surveillance is in the wind...and now they say that hundreds of agents are in Colorado on 24hr surveillance of a cell of 5 men...gee like that's going to pan out for them...

Apparently AlQaeda doesn't read the papers or watch the news...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by Dramey

And whose fault is that? The masses are stupid. And tt takes two to tango...

yes i agree masses are stupid

but its the same age old debate

what came 1st the chicken or the egg

in this situation i think its simply a waste of time to debate whos fault it is, and actually try to improve things

20 years ago,someone could make a claim and it wouldnt have too severe an impact

now any jerk with a computer can cause serious worry

lets look at the oil speculation
the swine flu
the nuclear situations

its all retarded and people should have things in place that will make these people think twice before posting absolute cow feces

maybe that would help reign in the msm also, because something needs to be done, or imagine how out of hand this will be in 10 20 years from now

we'll still all be debating the chicken and the egg, and every 5 minutes we'll be ducking under desks worrying about the bomb being dropped

we shouldve learned from the cold war the power of fear and the implications of it on society

plus if there really is going to be a nuclear attack

lets be real, there isnt a damn thing anyone can really do about it

youre either prepared, or you arent, all the fear mongering in the world wont make a difference

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join