It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"Don't be concerned, unless they are shooting at you, or threatening you, it is simply training, nothing more."

That was an odd quote from his video, especially in light of the CG stuff today!

However, I still think he is cuckoo!!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Why is it every time a warning comes across people try to discredit these people. Whether events are to come to fruition or not these people are only trying to warn us something may happen. This guy is risking alot by letting us see his face.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Anyone want to help me with something?

I am trying to get a voice stress analysis software (it's a type of lie detector) running but I'm not having any luck. It would be interesting to run this guys voice through the software and see what the results are.

TVSA3 : Voice Stress Analysis Freeware.

The use of Voice Stress Analysis (VSA) as a lie detector became popular in the
late 1970s and 80s. Today, American employees are protected from VSA in the
[ Employee Polygraph Protection Act ], and police recruits must submit to VSA
verification of statements made on the employment application according to the
[ California Highway Patrol ] and [ Palm Beach Police Department ] web sites.

TVSA3: Voice Stress Analysis Freeware.

EDIT: I need help getting the actual lie detector software working.

If anyone wants to help try this send me a u2u.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Midwestern City Target analysis for a big false flag event.
It would have to be a major enough city to be remembered and renowned worldwide. So this cuts the list down to a VIP shortlist real quick.
WE GOT MY #1 PICK FOR DESTRUCTION. CHICAGO.
why?
Because Chicago is the biggest, and also has a ton of Worldwide renown. Also it was the Sears Tower which is another major monolithic symbol of America pride. It would make for a stunning back drop of horror. Like the WTC.

Also I remember reading a few thought provoking ATS threads about Chicago false flags... I will try and locate them and will post in a later reply.

Other possible targets: St Louis. "The gateway to the West" The arch would be an iconic backdrop symbol.

It could also be Omaha, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, or Detroit.

But each of those are unrenowned on the world stage but could provide the perfect "right in your back yard" kind of home town terror attack.

Anyone have any other ideas?

I am reporting in from a "MIDWESTERN CITY". Hoping it wont be a direct city flattening nuke strike in my town. Cause I have no plans to be out of town this weekend. Should I head for the hills to be safe? Maybe one last trip to the "lake" for some fishing as a cover for paranoid evacuation.

on a lighternote
Plucky that Avatar of yours stirs something carnal inside me. Primal.... like unga bunga .... definatley some reptilian brain activity going on. Cant help it.

I think Megan Fox is a fembot Antichrist. mmmmm judgment day.

[edit on (9/11/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Could you summarize the video for those who cant view or dont have sound...Im pretty sure the T&C state something about summarizing videos : )

So for I got Nuclear attack from members but does he say where? Nukes scare the crap out of me honestly. I hope this is all some twisted military guy with issues and none of this is true.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Use Audacity, it is free here...

audacity.sourceforge.net...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well if there is a nuclear strike...
We should know where it came from...unless of course, and I say this with reluctance, that it comes from our own Government....Right now we are in the mode of revolution, what other way to calm the American people and distract them??...

Also if a nuke is dropped, WWIII, Bilderbergs and Redsigns have gotten what they want. We'll never be the same...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I am pretty sure the T&C say something about not browsing the internet from the 1980s as well...get it? I was knocking you avatar outfit and your tech...okay I'll stop.

Here's my plucky-summary: he talks about the thermite used in the WTC towers and how some scientist named...said there was some number of tons used. He also said he got 3 emails from some guy that said there was a 75% chance of the mid-west being nuked in the next 36 hours, and said it could be hooey but "tensions are high". He also said some things about not firing on troops just because they are driving through main street.

plucky

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Use Audacity, it is free here...

audacity.sourceforge.net...

Thanks plucky I will try to extract the sound but I still need someone to figure out how to get that program to work.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

In reality, he hardly mentions the Nuke Strike, says it came to him via three emails, and even he isn't sure if it is "B.S." or not, but he is just "putting it out there."

I wouldn't be too concerned.

And remember, the Heat comes, then the Flash, then the Shockwave, and then the Sound!! So, you'll never know if it gets you!!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Audacity or the lie-detector program? Audacity is easy-beans. But, yeah, can someone else help? But if the dude is in PSYOPs he probably has training in lying. Who knows.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

And remember, the Heat comes, then the Flash, then the Shockwave, and then the Sound!! So, you'll never know if it gets you!!

Thanks that sentence made me feel so much better

What does he say really then in the video since the OP hasnt answered me

I have no sound and no other way to view the videos right now. My iphone wont bring up these videos for some reason so I need someone on here to summarize. thanks!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I did respond to you, it is in the middle of page 2, my plucky-summary, just for you.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Audacity or the lie-detector program? Audacity is easy-beans. But, yeah, can someone else help? But if the dude is in PSYOPs he probably has training in lying. Who knows.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

The lie-detector program.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

No problem, glad I could help!!

Honestly the majority of the video was about not panicking when you see lines of Humvees on the move, because that is how they get to their training ops, and they must wear Kevlar and Helmets at all times in the Humvee, so it is nothing to worry about!

Here is my first quick summary, and Plucky's summary:

GRA
In reality, he hardly mentions the Nuke Strike, says it came to him via three emails, and even he isn't sure if it is "B.S." or not, but he is just "putting it out there."

Here's my plucky-summary:
he talks about the thermite used in the WTC towers and how some scientist named...said there was some number of tons used. He also said he got 3 emails from some guy that said there was a 75% chance of the mid-west being nuked in the next 36 hours, and said it could be hooey but "tensions are high". He also said some things about not firing on troops just because they are driving through main street.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You can get "Youtube" downloader, and it can also convert the videos audio, to mp3 format.

youtubedownload.altervista.org...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Demoncreeper]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
My less than knowledgeable opinion on this guy

He is honest and someone is feeding him a load of bull to make him look like a fool, knowing exactly what he will do with the info.

But then if he is Psyops, he should be able to read through it.

So that still leaves me not having a clue.

Geez, I hate that.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

If you are not able to rip the audio, I could help you. Though, a wav file that’s 3 + minutes long, you wont be able to email, and the only why I would know how to do it is a direct connect through a IM program like aim.

For some reason, I aint buyin this guys story this time around. I am just starting to think he’s lonely and needs something to fill his time.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I dunno Pluck, I think he is genuinely concerned and believes what he is saying, but I
don't think he would be "allowed" on YOUTUBE if this were legit. The fellers busting such an operation would be very quick to skin his bean...

Anyhow I think panic sex supreme is in order just in case - Half gallon to all

[edit on 11-9-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thumb

If you are not able to rip the audio, I could help you. Though, a wav file that’s 3 + minutes long, you wont be able to email, and the only why I would know how to do it is a direct connect through a IM program like aim.

For some reason, I aint buyin this guys story this time around. I am just starting to think he’s lonely and needs something to fill his time.

Thanks!

I am working on ripping the audio now, I can always upload the audio to my website and then u2u the link.

I still need help getting that # lie detector software working. I used some sample .wav files I made and the program doesn't do anything except flash a dos box screen.

Thanks Demoncreeper!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join