It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
His latest video. False flag. 75% chance of massive nuclear strike doom this weekend. Prepare? Panic-sex?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Mods: can this thread be moved to "other current events"?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Pluckey you are always in the mood for "panic-sex" and there is always a reason to panic! I might love you!? You don't happen to be in my town do ya?

Any how, this guy seems a little cuckoo, but who knows? 36 hours is certainly a bold statement, so I guess we won't have much suspense!

I can probably "perform" for that long, so we better get started!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

He isn't crazy, he's cute, and his videos have been the subject of discussion around here at ATS for a while.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I didn't get to see his other video (the one that started this whole thing) but did anyone point out that he is blinking and averting his gaze while talking? A sure sign of deception. I for one think he's full of it. My $.02

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I noticed that too, there was a couple of times in prior videos where he looked away and even smiled, so I don't know what to make of that. But if this is a bold-faced lie, he is getting better at it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Whether true or false, he gives good logical information on how to respond and keep level headed.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

You're right, he did not mention "panic-sex". I will message him and attempt to persuade him to include that language.

36 hours, I am putting my cat int he carrier and heading out, or should I wait it out and burn some calories doing nasty things?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wait I thought he said we would never seem him in his ACU again? I want to give the guy credit for coming forward with info if it's real, but now he is starting to contradict himself. Just sayin.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
Wait I thought he said we would never seem him in his ACU again? I want to give the guy credit for coming forward with info if it's real, but now he is starting to contradict himself. Just sayin.

Agreed. Crying wolf is, like, well, crying wolf...and then you get blind-sided, right? I am curious if he will post a quick follow-up video.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
He's a smart guy. Either he is military or he knows people that are. You don't learn how to act military by going to the movies.

It's a safe prediction because a 1:4 odd is a good odd. 1 in 4 it won't happen. Very safe.

But there are allot of things going on now so it's plausible.

Anyone ever see CBS's short lived TV show "Jericho"?

Hurry up and watch it. You only have until Sunday night.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I just recommended this thread me moved to the "Vague YouTube Predictions and Prophecies forum," as someone previously suggested.

Wait?!

There is no such forum. . why?!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

36 hours, I am putting my cat int he carrier and heading out, or should I wait it out and burn some calories doing nasty things?

Might as well go out with a smile on your face.

I still think his bowl of fruitloops was rotten. But whatever gets the happy thoughts going is always a good thing. haha.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The Illinois National Guard have definitely been doing training exercises around suburban Chicago today, been seeing Humvee s all over the place.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
He may not be genuine but he sure seems like he believes what he saying. He is nervous and you can tell he is breaking some ones rules by posting which could explain the eye movement. When some one is speaking and is presenting the truth, that little smile and look away is actually a good indicator that it is truthful.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, IMO, He's a national guard and is training this weekend. He's obviously has info on the potential of some sort of attack regardless if it comes to fruit or not there is some worry. All we can do is presume that something is eminent and take precautions.

My Brother is in the AF and apparently not only 2 weeks ago there was a nuclear Russian sub that was being tracked off the Eastern sea board, that came fairly close but still in international waters. He flies in the Aurora CP-140, and most of his missions are classified. They do a lot of spy missions, and tracking of boats and subs, and remember him telling me they drop sonars too.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I didn't get to see his other video (the one that started this whole thing) but did anyone point out that he is blinking and averting his gaze while talking? A sure sign of deception. I for one think he's full of it. My $.02

Unless you know what his normal mannerisms are like, you can't with certainty say that he is lying. I've known people that blink up a storm when they're nervous. Looking off to the side when one is speaking can be a sign that they're thinking and trying to recall information.

It's interesting to me that he is wearing his uniform since he said before that he wouldn't. Perhaps, he thought that it would be okay this time since his unit patch isn't visible, like it was before.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

You beat me to it. He did say that in the last video.

Good point!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nifron

He's an Army Reservist in the PSYOPs.

Just wanted to make that clear.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
His latest video. False flag. 75% chance of massive nuclear strike doom this weekend. Prepare? Panic-sex?

Need Help? I volunteer.

This will be added to Phage's failed predictions thread shortly. Oh, he says 75% chance....but it should still qualify as a failed prediction.

[edit on 11/9/09 by John Matrix]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join