It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Minutes With The Bulldog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
20 Minutes With Alex Jones

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with a man who has worked like no other to expose evil and corruption among powerful world elites, Alex Jones, while he was out promoting his story about Charlie Sheen. I requested to punch him in the nose, but he said he would just take a good scolding instead… not a lot considering the disappointment I felt discovering the Charlie Sheen story was fictionalized.

The following is a transcript of our remarkable discussion.

Me – Good afternoon Mr. Jones, thank you so much for taking time out of your demanding schedule.

Alex Jones – My pleasure, you seemed very insistent.

Me – I should point out that I am an almost daily listener to your show, and I see it as a valuable information resource for us info warriors out there who are trying to wake people up to what is happening in this world so we won’t be duped into participating in our own enslavement.

Alex Jones – Yes, thank you. You info warriors are doing a great job out there, considering how difficult it is to reach into the fluoride public and turn their minds back on.

Me – Sir, I must also say that since the work you do is so vital to what is happening in the world, that as such the dissemination of information that you are responsible for must be held to the highest standards of professionalism and ethics in journalism.

Alex Jones – Yes, I understand that, but I am a very busy man, sometimes hasty, and passionate. In other words, not perfect.

Me – I understand that, and consider those things to be part of your personality and style, and I believe much of your imperfection serves in a positive way to get the information out. But as you know, the forces working against us can and will use anything you say against you.

Alex Jones – Well that definitely seems to be the case.

Me – Considering that, I have a few bullet points I would like to go through on what your info warriors expect of you.

Alex Jones – Alright, I’ll be happy to hear your recommendations.

#1 - You are now more than Alex Jones, you are a target of the elite, and as such your credibility is a vital currency to be used in fighting them. We would ask that you hold yourself to a high standard in regards to statements that might be used against you.

#2 – We ask that when the cameras and microphones are on, whether they be yours or anyone else’s, that you present yourself as calmly, rationally, and level-headed as possible. We know this is difficult considering the issues going on out there make us all mad enough to spit nails. But we’ve got to hold it together.

#3 – We ask that you be circumspect when reporting information that you know the public will consider as factual. If it turns out that what you believed was true was an exaggeration or embellishment of the truth, then the media will run with it in a bad light. Too much is riding on what you say and do, unfortunately. And knowing you’re only human, we forgive you for the human-ness with which you do your job. Just remember, our enemies won’t.

#4 – We are working hard out there, but since your voice reaches more people, we ask that you not forget that you represent us. Please paint us in the best light you can Alex. We know you can do it.

Me – One last thing Mr. Jones. I want you to know that you are not alone in this fight. There are millions of us out there that support you. We admire your courage and conviction and for most of us we could only dream of having the guts to do what you have done in the face of such an imposing enemy. We thank you for that. Together we will win.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Very well done.

Thanks,

Bravo

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is the place to introduce yourself not start a thread.
See ya.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

second line?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
alex?

couldn't help but wonder, he registers today, doesn't meet the 20post requirement to start a thread, and post a brown nosing hypothetical in the introduction board.

anywho, getting past my alex jones bitterness, welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS also.

However as has been pointed out in the thread by another poster:
Introduction Forum is for making introductions - unfortunately its not for starting threads as such.

Sorry dude, but I'm gonna have to lock it. Feel free to post in the many other threads on ATS and you'll very soon have the 20-post requirement to start your own threads from then on.

Cheers.

*LOCKED*

top topics

join