It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh believes Sheen "interview" to be TRUE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
On the way home for lunch, I had El Rushbo tuned in and he was taking his first caller on open line Friday. The caller basically asked him what he and his puppet masters thought now about 1/3 ouf the country believing that 9/11 was in inside job.

Rush then stated that he read the transcript of Sheen's "20 Minutes with the President" and told the guy that if your leader won't even consider it, then what makes you think anything will happen? Basically, he implied that he thinks that the Charlie Sheen ficticuous interview is real. He gave no indication that what he read was false.

OMG! This is nuts. You mean to tell me somone as high profile as Limbaugh belives this? Anyone that has Rush 24/7, go back to today's show and listen to the first caller. I'm probably paraphasing what Rush said, but I KNOW he did not acknowledge that the "interview" was false.

Now, I haven't heard the rest of the show, so maybe someone has told him by now that it was false.

This goes to show you why ATS was making a big deal about notifying sites presenting this as truth because they did not understand that it was a ficticious story.

And what makes me as equally upset is how any conservative (and I'd like to think I am conservative in my views) talking head AUTOMATICALLY assumes that ANYONE who disputes the events of 9/11 is a LIBERAL or is NUTS or is a LUNATIC or is CRAZY.

The vitriol that is displayed because someone might believe this is unwarranted and completely flies in the face of the 1st Ammendment. You may disagree with our opinion but that does not mean we are anti-government, nor anti-America. All we want to know is what really happened. Did the government have foreknowledge? Did the government allow this to happen? If so, why?

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

There are so many filters in Rush's brain that cloud anything that he says on the air, including oxycontin, so I am not surprised.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
All right, the exchange between Rush and the first caller was on his website. Here it is, read it for yourself:

RUSH: We're going to start on the phones in San Diego with Mark. Thank you, sir, for calling. Nice to have you here with us.

CALLER: Thanks, Rush. I'm wondering what you and your establishment friends are going to do now that over one-third of Americans from both political parties believe that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job and your propaganda and your gatekeeping is not having the effect that you and your puppet masters thought it would.

RUSH: Well, you know something, Mark, what that tells me is that we're losing one-third of the country to a bunch of insane lunatics, that 9/11 was an inside job. I saw an interview, Mark, with Charlie Sheen. Charlie Sheen got 20 minutes with Barack Obama. I read the transcript. And Charlie Sheen said, "Hey, the president's the president, don't you realize 9/11 was an inside job?" And Obama didn't want to go there. If you can't get the leader of your kooks to go along with what you kooks believe, then I would say that you've got a kook cause, 9/11 an inside job. I fear for the country because of such insanity and I've talked about the fact that we're two or three countries today. I have no illusion that I have any ability to reach the insane. I have no ability that I have any sway over lunatics. And, frankly, I don't even try. What I'm trying to do is make sure that the number of lunatics, the numbers of the genuinely politically insane remain as small as one-third so that you will forever remain the stupid idiot minority that you are.

So there it is from Rush himself. HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THAT CHARLIE SHEEN INTERVIEWED OBAMA.

With everything he spits out (and I agree with some of it), how can he NOT know that this was a fictitious story and immediately uses this fictitious story to discredit anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job.

Again, with all the threads posted on this, this is why it was essential that Jones do the right thing and post that "interview" as fictitious right off the bat.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

CALLER: Thanks, Rush. I'm wondering what you and your establishment friends are going to do now that over one-third of Americans from both political parties believe that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job and your propaganda and your gatekeeping is not having the effect that you and your puppet masters thought it would.

Rush's call screener must have had the day when this got through.
The problem with Rush is that he spends too much time talking and not any time listening. Otherwise he would have heard this interview was a farce.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The caller was Mark Dice aka (John Connor) quite a thorn in the side of many mainstream talk show hosts. Mark also got flack for his confrontation with Danny Bonaduce last year.

Mark Dice called in to Alex's show today and talked about the Rush call.

Here is Mark's altercation with Banaduce

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
The caller was Mark Dice aka (John Connor) quite a thorn in the side of many mainstream talk show hosts. Mark also got flack for his confrontation with Danny Bonaduce last year.

Mark Dice called in to Alex's show today and talked about the Rush call.

Here is Mark's altercation with Banaduce

That is not way the spead the message imho. This is where the credibility of those who really are trying gets thrown in the mix.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

That is not way the spead the message imho. This is where the credibility of those who really are trying gets thrown in the mix.

Not Sure what was inappropriate Mark was very cordial and it garnered a lot of attention to the cause. Despite your perception of how the interview went Danny was ok with it.

Here was the follow up interview and they get along fine.

Very good interview and they both speak very civilly Danny even tells us to go to Mark Dice.com at the end of the interview.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Oh My god it worked? I am dumbstruck... I still think there is high potential for blow back because it is based on a lie and when they find out they are gonna say all sorts of stuff about the truth movment being nothing but liars..

but still

IT WORKED!>!>!?!?!?

WTF!!

Not once but twice now???!!

Do I eat crow or wait for the blow back first?

I am gonna wait... but for now I am stunned astounded.. and dumbstruck that the MSM talking heads are that moronic that they think the interview was true..

Wow...since such is the case just how hard could a coup really be???

Just type up fake documents for them to believe...

join