It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two whistleblowers independently report teleporting to Mars and meeting Martian extraterrestrials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

You welcome. Actually I've been reading a lot before about the possibility that we have a interplanetary flet who does secret flight to Mars and other planets. This also matches with Gery McKinnon testimony and what he uncovered in those computers he hacked in to. Years back I also read an extended record from someone claiming to be part of a military interplanetary force and he to talks a lot about almost the same things, including a sort of conflict, teleportation and time travel The Mars Records

Do we know what the truth is? Nobody can say it with certainty. Do we know for sure that this is a hoax? Well that's a big question mark that can be raised in all the subjects in Ufology. Is it because is far beyond any imagination or possibility and our minds are not ready to deal with things like that or is it because someone or somebody doesn't want us to thing the possibility of being true. I guess that's something that goes on the personal level. No matter what and how the mass psychology can be shaped by the so called debunkers
, this community has the maturity and the right minds to decide for it self. That's the reason why I ignore and I always did ignore most of the comments. I know where they come from and I know where the go to.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Telos]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by dragonsmusic

it's got disinfo streaming down it's cheeks!

I beg to differ. It's got silliness and stupidity streaming down it's cheeks, but not disinfo.

The thing that bothers me most is not that there are fools out there that say this type of bunk (in the most public manner they can), but that there is such a large segment of the community that hangs on every word and laps up the kool-aid with what appears to be an overwhelming ability to overlook common reason, reason and logic in order to embrace ignorance through their desire to believe in the least probable conclusion.

It's idiotic stuff like this that gives us all a bad name. There is no need for government disinfo anymore, the community does it for them at no charge by doing their part to ensure ignorant tripe such as this will always have a built in audience.

We should collectively be ashamed of ourselves, but that isn't any fun and kind of a downer, so we will go on embarrassing ourselves like this forever.

It is disinfo. It matters not if it comes from the government or somebody wanting to jump on the alternative community bandwagon and make a few bucks from their 'paper'.

If you have read his paper you would realize it has silliness and stupidity streaming from it, but his paper is the definition of disinfo.

I totally agree with everything else you have said though!

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Sloppy]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
About Mars Records I opened a thread almost 3 years ago. Is still here and it can be of a help to know more about the subject

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Hmmm.... Are you sure? 1981?

I havn't listened to the video yet but visiting Mars in 1981 seems a bit of a stretch.... not to mention Teleportation!!

[edit on 12-9-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by true-life

And they found machinery that forms a shield for our System, and they have been attempting to turn it off, TPTB actually want the evil control freaks to come here and rule this planet. I fail to see what they will get out of this. I would also say this, some of us have lived on Mars in past lifetimes, and some on other planets in our System. I think most planets in our Solar System are populated, but the shielding about the planet makes it look different in space.....kinda like a cloaking device, huh?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Telos

Hmmm.... Are you sure? 1981?

I havn't listened to the video yet but visiting Mars in 1981 seems a bit of a stretch....

Under your prospective everything seems a stretch I guess. Of all the weird and unbelievable things in that interview, your really picked out the possibility of goint to Mars in 1981? But officially we've been around that planet with an unmanned probe since way before 80s. Besides we're talking about black projects and secret technology in here.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Although this technology can be and probably IS very real, I find Andrew D. Basiago to be terribly long-winded and he tends to segue off-topic too many times to keep my attention focused.
Again, I'm not shooting the messenger just his style of messaging. So it's no surpirse it took him 30+ videos to get his point across. I personally couldn't get past the second one and the interviewer (although she said very little) sounded like a grade school airhead too which, didn't help!

I'm just sayin'...............

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

He talks alot about life on Mars, and about Image PIA 10214. Everyone talks about that image because of the human like form we can see in it. What no one is talking about is that you can prove without any doubt that the Mars Rover is loosing parts or the image isn't from Mars or if it is from Mars Who is making tubs on Mars ?

Without any work , using the original image you can see it. I'm not going to put any work done by myself, just a image link.

www.google.pt...://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA10214_modest.jp g&imgrefurl=http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA10214&h=302&w=1104&sz=57&tbnid=91VIChwepmEEIM:&tbnh=41&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpia10214&hl =pt-PT&usg=__KJcTR0gl8YHFCUqSHHt43jcaAvU=&ei=Q8arStbSOumfjAf5zfSACA&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=4&ct=image

They did put the rover photo on top of the image trying to hide something, they just forgot the tube.

Shoom the image on the bottom go from left to right, slow, one rover panel will be visible, continue to go right, when the second panel start to appear, take a good look at the rock. Can you see the tube coming out of the right side?

If not..... Just a crazy idea from a crazy guy.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

That was a great story... a few photos there which looked like there was definately something in them... huge ship if it was that by the Moon with the other U.O's... but the photo of the claimed one by Saturn i dunno bout that... looked more like some kind of storm going on out there.... now the base on Mars was an interesting photo... looked authentic enough but this could have been drawn up down here... even if it wasn't drawn down here why is it not visible now on google Mars?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If Basiago is right, then this photo
www.personal.psu.edu...
of the young boy in the foreground at the Gettisburg address of President Lincoln is the very first photo of a time traveller! He identified the boy as himself sent back to report on this great historical event. That said, his pathetic "paper" provides no evidence of life on Mars, and I believe it likely that it is intended deliberately to be so bad research that it has the effect of discrediting him, for I cannot believe a man as intelligent as he could really believe that these photos reveal examples of such life. By discrediting the messager, you debunk the message of self-proclaimed whistleblowers like Basiago - a tactic much favored by government agencies.

So what is the truth? I suspect that Basiago represents a very sophisticated disinfo exercise to debunk claims about stargates and shadow government involvement with aliens such as those made years ago by Al Bielek and others. He talks like he really has lived in the intelligence community for many years. The level of detail he comes up with is hard to dismiss simply as that of a fantasist. It is therefore simplistic to dismiss this as money-making hoax. A sophisticated disinfo exercise analogous to the Dan Burisch saga seems a far more likely scenario.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Someone asked me way back in this thread about these men having to "earn" my trust, and if that is the case, is it really trust at all?

Do you understand trust, the definition and how it works?

I innately (and often times quite foolishly) put my faith and trust in humanity, blindly, and many times it pans out, many times I get screwed (like everyone else)

Now given there are literally thousands, tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands of people on this planet trying to get me to believe their very far-fetched and ridiculous claims. It is hard to sort through who is mentally ill, who is acting on behalf of their ego for attention or money, who may be one of these "disinformation agents" everyone refers to, and finally who may be telling the truth, desperately trying to get the truth out to whoever will listen.

Trust is something one can not afford to blindly throw around in this field of study, and to earn it is to be consistent and forthcoming with your information in its totality, to be able (if possible) to provide solid evidence, or names or locations for your event(s), and lastly to have a background which one might be able to consider reputable or trustworthy.

As I stated, I am not fond of lawyers or any human being who would devote themselves to a shady organization like the NSA. I can not, nor can YOU confirm nor deny the allegations made by these two gentlemen, but I can tell you, sure as s--t, that I don't give them an ounce of trust at this point.

If you disagree, great, but quit trying to tell me who the f--k I should trust or that I should have to justify my opinion to you or anyone else. I'm sorry if everyone will not jump on your bandwagon of idiocy, but lay the f--k off people for having their own opinions, and quit trying to censor their sharing of those opinions. GET REAL.

I apologize for the language in this response, but I'm about to explode listening to these cry babies who don't like anyone putting out their logical opinions that might interfere with the illusion or fantasy of many of these theories.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Basiago cannot be believed - not because he is a lawyer or worked for an intelligence agency (prejudice towards lawyers or agents is not an adequate basis for belief) - but because he offers no substantial, incontestable evidence.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
There seem to be many people involved with this, I have a friend whom used to work for NSA myself whom have given me lots of information on this.

Here is a link to someone else whom claim to have been part of this as well:

www.trans4mind.com...

Original website is www.themarsrecords.com but it seems to not be working right now.

-Maggador

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Listen guys, its this simple.

This man claims to have found revolutionary evidence for life on Mars. Forget all the other B.S he is talking about and go straight to reading his paper (i forget what its called but type his name in followed by PDF and blam, its there).

The paper consists of quite a few images (20-40) of the Martian landscape and him explaining why he 'knows' that these images contain proof of life.

I have read this in brief, and only in brief because it seems to me that this is a farce, a scam and nothing more.

We have all seen the major images which he puts forward (the rock which looks like a lady). Its nothing revolutionary. It certainly isnt worth listening to the whole of the interview (which i did), because until you read the paper there is no point listening to the guy speak for hours on end.

In my opinion (probably most of you will conclude the same), from reading his paper, i can see that the information cannot be trusted and until he comes out with something better than a few images of rocks, i doubt the disclosure project will ever take him seriously.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
hmmm...i remember watching a movie about this. Lets see, teleporting to mars, alien life, oh yeah now i know: somebodys been watching alittle too much of the movie Doom

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I would like to believe this mans story but he's coming off too smooth for me. I have a hunch this is a hoax. I'll reserve judgment for the moment however and hope that my hunch is wrong. Something tells me it's not though. Hmmm... Just doesn't feel right to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I want to add that I've wanted to hear something like this for a long time because I believe we have assets in low earth orbit and space (Moon and Mars) I more than anyone want here from astronauts that are a part of something like this. But as I said this doesn't feel right to me. My gut keeps saying Hoax. Enough beating the dead horse.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
if its all true,i can see why his father was laughing so much about the future report that his son was supposed to have written in the future about his discoveries of life on mars,I've read it and i laughed too.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Just started listening to this, on part 2 right now, immediately wiki'd Project Pegasus and first thing that popped out was this,

en.wikipedia.org...

already sounding like a direct rip off but again i'm only on part 2. Give me a couple hours or however long this "interview" is maybe it'll flop my view on it..haha tachistoscopes, wtf?!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver
Why does it have to be 'disinfo'?

Because Henry Deacon aka Blissmaker aka Arthur Neuman aka about 20 other names around the net is involved. He works for the FBI, LLNL, NSA and a few other agencies depending on his mood of the day

Andrew D. Basiago

In what has to be a cosmic publicity stunt, lawyer and Mars Anomaly Research Society founder Andrew D. Basiago wants the National Geographic to publish his claims of finding life on Mars. An older Spirit Mars Rover photo is, he declared, " .. the most significant photograph ever taken by human beings from Earth." His letter--and PR release-- jumped the shark with his "discovery" that the NASA photo shows "a cosmic treasure trove of pictographic evidence of life on Mars, including humanoid beings, animal species, carved statues, and built structures."

"I am writing to inform the National Geographic Society that I have discovered life on Mars," Basiago said. Apparently, he missed the memo that, according to alien fans, Bigfoot has already been found on Mars. Despite the fever pitch of rumors about NASA suppressing the vital knowledge of life on Mars (note: NASA published the photograph, folks), Basiago now says that he's the armchair explorer who found life, and the artifacts of a whole civilization, on the red planet

Life on Mars 'discoverer'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join