It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two whistleblowers independently report teleporting to Mars and meeting Martian extraterrestrials

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This guy sounds exactly like David wilcock. Could someone that has the proper program and experience please analyze his voice and David wilcocks voice from his You tube videos?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
All these technologies have been talked about on themarsrecords.com I believe this stuff is real because a number of whistleblowers have just about the same story about mars, jumproom tech, and time traveling.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by amfirst]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
you can check arthur neuwman out at project camelot, i think he is likely telling the truth among many others at project camelot

reply to post by Telos

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
wow this is funny......
but seriouly it would be nice if they would bring something to the table besides there word

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky71

Haha, no that was my first thought too. Travelling via teleportation, pegasys, NSA, been doing it for years...

Now the thing is, people will say thats because SG1 was obviously based on reality... Wormhole X-treme !

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by cranberrydork

Originally posted by Telos
Can you at least digest the material (6 hr interview) and then start bashing and scoffing.

Don't need to digest anything.

Didn't happen.

This should be in Skunk Works.

please prove it didn't happen........otherwise your opinion and that post is meaningless.....

Prove I am not holding a $100 note in my right hand right at this very moment, or your logic and that post is also meaningless.

This "Prove it didnt" stuff irks me....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The most stupidest arguement by believers is...prove it didn't happen. I can prove it didn't happen bcause there is no official record of these things. So without any record of these things...but someones word....does that not prove that it did not happen? People have also claimed to have seen jesus....but you believers of aliens will scoff...because you don't believe, so therefore someones word is not good enough. So when you people say aleins esxist or we have been in contact...and other such nonsense we are to take your word for it because your word IS good enough. You believethe most ridiculous without any evidence...and then get mad because we as skeptics are not as gullible. This is a somewhat craptacular story stolen from different tv shows....so no points for originality.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

indeed. i almost sort of believe that teleportation could happen. though i've not seen evidence for it. and to suppose that my source for it happening are a lawyer and the nsa? dear god, man. it's got disinfo streaming down it's cheeks!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

it's got disinfo streaming down it's cheeks!

I beg to differ. It's got silliness and stupidity streaming down it's cheeks, but not disinfo.

The thing that bothers me most is not that there are fools out there that say this type of bunk (in the most public manner they can), but that there is such a large segment of the community that hangs on every word and laps up the kool-aid with what appears to be an overwhelming ability to overlook common reason, reason and logic in order to embrace ignorance through their desire to believe in the least probable conclusion.

It's idiotic stuff like this that gives us all a bad name. There is no need for government disinfo anymore, the community does it for them at no charge by doing their part to ensure ignorant tripe such as this will always have a built in audience.

We should collectively be ashamed of ourselves, but that isn't any fun and kind of a downer, so we will go on embarrassing ourselves like this forever.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Everything about this guys story revolves around his own importance...

Yeah... this is pretty textbook here.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Them sher are some fancy words that feller is maken though they don't add up to much in the End.

More Substence less talk would be appropriate.

The only reason one would go to Mars is to mine it.
It has it's holes.

Would be nice if there was an underground Mars 'Bar' in a tunnel looking out in the cosmos.

There's always room for improvement.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
More information on Arthur Neuman can be found here:

projectcamelot.org...

Another couple of recent (2009) videos with Arthur Neuman in them:

www.youtube.com...

Arthur Neuman originally known as Henry Deacon first revealed himself by his true identity at the Swiss Ground Crew's Zurich event where Arthur, Project Camelot and David Wilcock spoke.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-9-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
This guy sounds exactly like David wilcock. Could someone that has the proper program and experience please analyze his voice and David wilcocks voice from his You tube videos?

holy hell, i was thinking the same thing!!

i happen to like David Wilcock - upon further listening, it sounds close, but i'm pretty sure it's not him.

although, i could be wrong, but i don't see a reason for Wilcock to impersonate someone else and risk jeopardizing his name when he's doing well all on his own...

[edit on 12-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I highly doubt David Wilcock would pose as a whistle blower as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I didnt even watch the video lol 'teleporting to mars' was all I had to hear

barring the greys transporter system, assuming they have one

our computers are no where near close to being able to calculate every position of every atom in the human body, and the bandwidth to xmit all that... lol on broadband? on 3g? lol

oh man...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Well done on posting this. I had been hearing so much about it on Project Camelot that I was getting sick of it.

It is extremely intriguing, but I am not sure how it impacts on the general push to get some sort of official disclosure happening.

Teleportation and pushing through time limits are some of the more extreme technologies that many people think are basically impossible. It would really be something if we had these technologies somewhat operational on this planet. I wonder if there are earth scientists who actually understand how they work!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
link - www.scribd.com... Has anyone seen Basiagos' work, on the discovery of life on mars.I've looked and looked,i cant see a thing he's talking about.he uses photos from the spirit rover of rocks and stones,zooms in and tries to say that the side of a rock is a cliff face,with a carving on it.or enlarges a stone and says its a humanoid,all his creatures and humanoids must be at best about 6 inches high,this is getting to hard to explain, you just have to go to that link yourself and have a laugh,he even elaborates, how some off the humanoids are see- through,no wonder i cant see them.and little rocks sticking up in the dirt,is a way the martians have remembered their dead, from dying in a similar way,drowning in mud.he goes on and on,i really don't know if this is supposed to be a joke on us, or he really sees these things,could you please have a look,i may need to have my eyes tested for glasses.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
The most stupidest arguement by believers is...prove it didn't happen. I can prove it didn't happen bcause there is no official record of these things. So without any record of these things...but someones word....does that not prove that it did not happen? People have also claimed to have seen jesus....but you believers of aliens will scoff...because you don't believe, so therefore someones word is not good enough. So when you people say aleins esxist or we have been in contact...and other such nonsense we are to take your word for it because your word IS good enough. You believethe most ridiculous without any evidence...and then get mad because we as skeptics are not as gullible. This is a somewhat craptacular story stolen from different tv shows....so no points for originality.

Haha Wow - I said what you said before you said it, with less, AND I didn't pretty much have a go at the entire forum who believe in UFO's.

I didnt get a star

lol

Oh those xxx hungry jacks burgers are insane.. just to add meat to this post

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Is that not what Lawyers do???

Now wait for his commercial on daytime American Gladiators.

It will go like this, "Have you been in an accident........"

These whisle blowers always ask us to trust their word to believe their "story", but there is never anything tangible but their word. Of course this story was from a lawyer..... When was the last time you trusted a lawyer...... Does he even own a whisle to blow???

Thanks OP good post, nice break I will now go back reading my SiFi book....

[edit on 9/12/2009 by IceHappy]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

When was the last time you trusted a lawyer......

The last time I trusted a lawyer, he took $350, never really did anything with the case, and then, dumped me and I think about 2 dozen other people in the lap of the court system, and took a job elsewhere in that city's "legal"(HA!) system. I only was got for $350. Someone else was robbed $1000.... and I never heard about the other amounts...

So.... Trust a lawyer? I'd trust a lunatic with a machine gun and a bomb strapped to himself first.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join