It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm finally meeting my fellow infidels!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hello everybody..

I just thought since we are getting ready to meet one another at the FEMA camps that I would go ahead and break the ice by introducing myself. I aM B. Ing. We might be able to recognize one another by the lack of desire to cooperate with a genocidal government known as the worlds bank and their puppets..

We'll be able to enjoy the company of one another for a short time as we are processed through the genocide tide.. The new revolutionary Muslim/anti-Christ religion cleansing the world of the evil dogs that are of a different religion. The really cool thing will be our meeting when they first round us up for our crimes of refusing shots, being christian/agnostic; whatever! They're so versatile!

Our evils will be obvious and blatent! We will finally meet the others that are as evil as us and pay the price for these blasphemous evils! It will all finally be off our shoulders! [Our heads] We will get the delight of wondering who is next this particular day in their processing; and by which means we will die.

So much to look forward to as the sheeple march into their shots; opposers of them fema'd; the bad christians cleansed from the Earth etc! A hell-hey-day! Yup! Everything is finally going to be Ok. [their way] Imagine the lampshades the little childrens skin will provide! It will be treasured for generations!

I'd really get in to the delightful things they'll be enjoying the kids for but the T&Cs don't allow me saying things about suffocating the infidels babies with their appendages and things. So I won't get into the richness of pleasures the children will finally be providing to those who are truly righteous.

Just wanted to say that I am looking forward to meeting fellow infidels such as myself; cause it's so lonely being accursed!

Edit: For spelling.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Silly man, the US rulers aren't Muslims, they are Christians. Nice name B. Ing, you know it should be spelled B. Ng. I smell propaganda.

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 11-9-2009 by damwel]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Did you just call me the Ng word?! I smell racism!! Damn-it Jim; I'm an infidel and not thE doctor!

Edit to add: Uh and which world are you from? I know yoU know Damn-well enougH now!!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
what the f-word are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well, I'll be elsewhere. Most likely the woods, mountains or dead in the dirt. So I'll see you on the outside, or in whatever is next my dude.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Oh-Check it out! There's this website called ATS.. They talk about all kinds of conspiracy issues.. They talk alot about these places called FEMA camps and all kinds of things! You should check it out some time..

VirginiaGreen; Best of luck. I hear you.. On the challenging side; it's a damn shame they've been infesting the deep wilderness areas with various types of critters. I do not expect to make it through the trouble that is incroching upon the human race.. My prayers are with you..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

ok yeah i know, i have been here for three years. dont patronise me. i would call you a [snip] but it is against the t&c.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
megaphone, that you?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Dont submit to the NWO get educated start the change do not except it
www.mediaslave-buggin.blogspot.com

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Well then! Since you've been here, "that long" and are so devoted to the human race, you must understand the term, "shell-shocked"!, and I'm glad for that, because I know that you can hear me..

American_Soviets; How yes! It iS me..

MegnLox - [The link didn't come through for me] And for your true patriotism; Thank you.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Star & flag for you!!

There will be no FEMA camps in Europe, I hope but I do feel like a fellow infidel like you.

It's ALWAYS lonely being avvused of something, anything for that matter.

I'm a person that really detaste the word HATE but I have to admitt I HATE politics and the way governments go about it.

Don't think I will end up in any camp though, NOT in this life
I have had me share in a previous life in the 20th century.

Still I do believe that those who think alike and FEEL alike will meet-up somewhere somehow.

Great thread!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Lol! I couldn't even wiki the word avvused. Though I take it to mean insightful concerning a thing.. Lol

I believe all of those that truly care wilL meet and be an eternal family eternally.. It's obvious the race is soon to be bearing full burden of the evil agenda of their overseers upon their backs unto death.. ie. the Georgia guidestones.

How can I have ever done my part enough Melyanna Tengwesta? I too detest the word, "hate"; except if hating, "hate without a cause"..

Edit to add: I, "love" your avatar! lol

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Um, Christians are hated in America, especially Catholics. I'd believe that Jews OR Muslims rule America, but not Christians.

It's okay. If they had a gun to my head, "Sure, yeah! Muslim, why not? Yeah, I'll be Muslim. Allah hu'agbar!" And then get 4 virgin brides, grow a beard, and learn Arabic. . . you know what. . .

I'd rather die!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

you know what. . .

I'd rather die!

How can what we, [the sincerely motivated/especially heavenly hearted] have allready given, ever have been enougH now?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

Just so you'll know: I am not trying to be sick.. What am I saying?

I have had difficult personal interactive encounters with the ones running the show enougH now.. Because of my work, they have raped and killed my loved ones, and separated me from the rest.

I'm saying they are getting ready to run rampant on the race here, now, with their sickness. I am distraught for the sake of the worlds well motivated people..

Things coming are not blatant enough to you? There's a desparation in the air of the world and it's getting ready to break; here and now. To say the frog is starting to boil is not obvious enough now?

I know my thread was a little course.. I appreciate all of your posts.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Will there be donuts? I like donuts? Kool-aid? No thank you.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

To clarify what I meant: I value the nobility of the sincerely motivated people like yourself and wish no further burden upon you; though a large looming agenda is playing out that has the race more than cornered..

I appreciate your input..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Will there be donuts? I like donuts? Kool-aid? No thank you.

That one snuck up on me!
I doubt there will be cake and candy; at least not the kind we like. It's just twisting up my head seeing these things so blatant moving upon the race with-out response from the race.

We'll be the cake and candy.. They have manifested themselves to me; and I know what's coming to some small degree.. They are one with the worst of evil. Thus the, "shell-shocked" concerns of the author of the thread..

No consequencE..

Thank you

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence

Lol! I couldn't even wiki the word avvused. Though I take it to mean insightful concerning a thing.. Lol

I believe all of those that truly care wilL meet and be an eternal family eternally.. It's obvious the race is soon to be bearing full burden of the evil agenda of their overseers upon their backs unto death.. ie. the Georgia guidestones.

How can I have ever done my part enough Melyanna Tengwesta? I too detest the word, "hate"; except if hating, "hate without a cause"..

Edit to add: I, "love" your avatar! lol

No consequencE..

Thank you.

avvused? hahaha slip of the finger I'm afraid v and c are next to eachother on the keyboard
sry for that.

I agree with you on what you say about 'those whose care and are prepared to take the resposibility for the nburden of the world' will meet soon (?) eternally.

Since I believe strongly in the Oneness-principle of ALL Souls that's no wonder I guess.

It's funny you mention the Georgia Guidestones, since I have heard of them not so long ago. A ATS-friend directed me to some info of them.

What world will we get? I don't know. For me hate is a negative energy that only brings one to the lower densities like Earth (A lower Dimension).
Even hating with a cause, a reason is not right from my point of view.

I have to admitt I myself still struggle with emotions like hate and I do not like it a bit when I detest something. For me it's a big issue in my learning process: forgive my 'enemies' or those who oppose me.

We will never know if we have done our part enough, not in this Life that is. We can only try to do the best, be best and BE full of LOVE and understanding.

I often say, they can take my Life but never they can posess my Soul.

PEACE!!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I understand. I have a friend that is like a ninja; he says not to hold malice towards your enemies; just deal with them according to the situation. According to his training that might include fatal response.

The enemies I have had in my movement raped/killed people and touched my 4 year old son.. I really have had to respond in a real way; and in a situation where they were above the law..

Sometimes the only way to find peace being the answer is through violence; though I am not a violent person..

Am I promoting violence? I aM promoting the assembly of the cats against the ones who tie our tails together and throw us across the clothes-line; if you understand what I mean..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join