It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insiders sell like there's no tomorrow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by watcher73

Do you have those numbers? Or do I have to go get them myself? Wait, what numbers are you talking about?

36-24-36

Sorry, just had a plucky moment.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Buy Low.

Sell High.

I'd do the same thing if I was an insider.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by watcher73

Do you have those numbers? Or do I have to go get them myself? Wait, what numbers are you talking about?

36-24-36

Sorry, just had a plucky moment.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by rogerstigers]

You do know thats not really megan fox.... Right?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

S&F!

Yes, inside the signs shout sell! But, the puppet masters want us to watch the show, buy popcorn, relax and spend.

The Double Dip Recession, or the “W” shaped recovery that a minority of economists, such as Joseph Stiglitz, is now stating as a strong possible outcome of this current rally, should not be discussed in the realm of economics but rather in the more apropos realm of financial fraud.

seekingalpha.com...

[edit on 12-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I've been waiting for the "big crash" since April. When the rebound started around April/May it never did really make much sense to me. There are virtually no economic indicators that we're coming out of this recession. Job losses were still climbing each month (they are tapering off now, which is good, but we're still seeing unemployment rise each month). Bank lending is still very tight compared to the last 6-7 years. The rally was based on Obama and Bernanke's word that the stimulus package will save everything, and the worst is over. It's purely psychological, that's it.

I don't have exact numbers here and just shooting from the hip. According to the Fed, we started shedding jobs at the rate of about 500,000 per month back in November 2008. November 08 through August 09 = 10 months = 5 million folks who lost their job. That means we need a total reversal -- 500,000 new hires every month for 10 months just to get back to where we were employment-wise in November '08. Job losses each month have now dropped below the 500k mark but there's still way more folks getting laid off than hired . . . we're not even close yet.

The good news is consumer debt is plummeting faster than it ever has before. Not sure what this is the result of -- probably alot of bankruptcies, or maybe the majority of Americans have realized the error of their ways, living far beyond their means, and are paying back the debt they've been accumulating for the past half a decade. This is also contributing to the banking system failure since consumers aren't borrowing like they have been for the past several years.

I'm referencing Peter Schiff here, but soon the Dow will be worth an ounce of gold. Maybe it's at 3,000, maybe it's at 6,000, but at some point the Dow and gold will meet.

I'm beginning to think maybe the "big crash" isn't going to happen at all. The Fed has printed so much money to prop up our busted banking system in the last year it's astonishing. What happens when the economy does turn upwards? We have an excess inventory of money. Simple economics: the only way to correct an overabundance of any commodity is to reduce the value of that commodity. Doesn't matter if that commodity is apples or potatoes or U.S. Dollars.

I think the Dow may keep going straight through the roof. Problem is, by the time it hits 14,000 again, you won't care how well your investment accounts are doing, because you're paying $23 a gallon for gas, $13 for milk and $11 for a loaf of bread.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Oh, crap! The Midwest is where Abercrombie harvests its models. Those corn-fed German descended white males are one of the most good looking in the world. Please somebody save them!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join