It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TK Tips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Alright, After a a few daysof trying I figured out some tips...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Click here to a thread where CPR posted brain wave simulator. I meditate to "Meditation (Deep)" nearly puts me to sleep. Then before I do it I listen to "The Awakened Mind" for a minute. Then I try it.

First ofcourse you have to believe.

Don't concentrate to hard...when I did this it just wiggled. I loosened up and boom spun half wayaround. So concentrat butjust relax

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
why didn't you just post your tips in that thread?

if it pertains to that topic, it belongs in that thread- i was hoping for a decent tip or something, instead i got a re-hashed post.

give the search function a try, too, you'll find a lot of tips on TK.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sorry a bit new to this forum.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sorry a bit new to this forum.

What about the brain wave thing? That should help

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by Yngwie]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Psipog has some good tips on everything psychic.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
A site i got about telekinesis is telekinesis.mine.nu . A friend gave me that site yesterday. It has a chat there and some excersises you can do.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
you need a needle and a thread and a bit of tape is all.......

Thread the needle as if to sew with...give it at least 5 inches of thread.....tape the thread end to the cieling above your bed, needle down.

It hangs there and you can look at it.....you can TRY to move the needle in a circle using only your thought power........get it swinging in a BIG circle, and then try to STOP it......then go the other way......
THIS is a great TK exercise and helps you to get the FEEL of what your accomplishing.....how your mind 'feels' when you DO it......its a basic exercise....to help you learn control....

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
hmm... does this really work, it would really be very cool if it did, but it sounds impossible...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Personally the above mentioned exercise gives me a headache.......

But........ my 11 yr old son CAN do it....AND
My 65 yr old Mother CAN do it to.......

it IS a viable exercise, and if you have latent power in this area it will help you to strengthen yourself.

make SURE the air is STILL in this place you do this.....NO fans, no AC.....no heater blowing on.......make sure the air is undisturbed, prior to your start and for the time you are working on this experament.
(Or your results will be faulty)

Just because it does not happen the first time dont give up.....it can take years to develope such skills.
This is an exercise to HELP in the developement of TK

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here is another EASIER excercies. Make a psiwheel, but here is where the tips come in. For the post use a SHARPENED PENCIL, make a PAPER psiwheel about 3 by 3. This is because graphite acts as a natural dry lubricant and is less friction then metal on foil.

I use to be able to spin is half way now with these changes i spun it three times around.

top topics

join