It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why join the freemasons?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by plnelson

I feel you have left with the wrong idea. My entire point is that the racism I see isn't masonry, it's the location. It's the deep south. My feelings are that masons are supposed to be way above that, but in some places they aren't. It's not the organization, it's the members. If you try to tell me there isn't a guy in one of your groups that secretly doesn't like other races, I would say you have blinders on.

Anyway, thanks for the conversation.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Masonic Light

Good day to you. I am contacting you really hoping i get a responce. After months of searching i 'm still unable to find a free mason member to get me initiated. I am very much intrested in becoming a mason and i really need help. I need someone to set me on the right path. I live in the caribbean (st.lucia). I have tried contacting the st.lucian lodge threw a email i found while searching on the internet a few months ago but has gotten no responce. I really hope you will contact me and help me out. Thanks for taking the time out to read this.
edit on 27-6-2016 by destinedfutureking because: made a mistake while typing

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: destinedfutureking

ML has sadly not logged in for over 4 years so I would not expect and answer from him.

My suggestion is to actually go to the lodge on a stated meeting night and show up early. Try to meet the members in person and express your interest there. They may ask you to attend a dinner or two with them prior to signing a petition so you can both get to know each other.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join