It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you going to do ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So what would you choose ?

I believe very firmly that within the next 4 - 8 years we are going to start seeing some very major changes in the way we live.

I believe there will be more false flag attacks, our rights as individuals will be even more restricted...

Another major war will be fought, i believe to the extent of a world war 3...

I also believe the internet will become censored, privatized and monitored to a very huge extent, and we will no longer be able to communicate and express our fears and thoughts as freely as we do now...

I think we have finally started to gain momentum on this rolling ball of destruction on our basic rights and freedoms..

I also don't see people being able to do much about it

We have left it for much too long...there are too many who are brainwashed and who will follow blindly...

I also think that the technology created to keep us in line ( some which have not even been used on us yet ) is out there, and what can we do about that ??

And yes.. now we have to pay the price...

But there are a few things we can do...

Join the police before it all starts,,,,perhaps join the military ?

If your lucky enough to be very rich I am sure you can buy your freedom.

But for the rest of us,,,what can we do ?

I for one plan on joining the military as an field intelligence analyst..

I am not rich, or powerful...but i do value my life and have no intention of being sent to some concentration camp or anything else they have planned for unabiding citizens...

what will you do to ensure your own safety and survival ?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'll be doing what I saw in visions many years ago.. excuse that word visions, it is all we have to describe "Seeing" something that hasn't happened yet. I must accept what I was shown because my seeing has always been correct for me over the past 35+ years.

So, I will be heading overland into the mountains here.. near where I moved to for that reason... to establish a settlement of earth covered accomodations near clean running water, covered by deep forest and where the soil is rich and diverse enough for growing all my food needs. I will have to hunt while waiting for the food to grow.

Then I will wait for others to arrive and grow the new settlement based on equality for all, and support for each person's abilities without judging them as not being worthy, as we do now.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

I already work for the government. Don't know how much that'll help. My wife and I already spend time and money on coins (currency worthless) food stores, (avoid riots), and ammo.

Good luck down under!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

What kind of work do you do for the government ?

The reason for joining military intelligence ( field analyst ) for me is because you might not be an officer, but you receive a much higher security clearance than your actual pay grade.

So you are of more importance than a regular soldier...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i'm making money from the Infos, what else i can do ?

you cant beat rockefellers if you got no cash anyways

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Just a contractor, I'm former military.
You're position might give you some inside info but remember, you'd also be placed in a position as cannon-fodder for any major dust-up.

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

That is true,,,but it's a chance im willing to take, rather intelligence than an actual soldier..

When i was a bit younger...and less wiser, i would have signed up as a soldier, but these days i am somewhat smarter...

If i had money, and i were able to move to a remote location where i managed to store freeze dried foods and supplies etc. I would not join the military..

but seeing as i am just your average working man, i feel i don't have much of a choice you know ??

if u cant beat em...join em

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Smart to do. If there is a riot/food shortage you'd want to be on the "winning" side.

Don't take it the wrong way, though. I'm not actively promoting the PTB or anything, just saying, if you want to keep your family fed and safe. . . .

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
PTB ??

If your talking about the NWO ?? Well yeah, I hate them too, and wish I could do something to stop them...but yeah...i am a realist..and also a survivalist!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Me? Im going to mexico to live with my relatives and watch the U.S go down the drain! Ariba!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

You are aware that arriba is Spanish for up, right? Perhaps you were using a shortened form of arrivederci - which is actually Italian for farewell or until we meet again.

Mexican relatives and you don't understand Spanish...

new topics

top topics

join