It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So my mother saw a ufo...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Hey Valhall. Funny about your story with your mother.

My sister-in-law knows I love to watch the night sky at her house (very little light pollution). Well anyways she comes to me yesterday and says they seen the space shuttle trying to land before it was aborted last night. They seen 3 huge white lights fly across the sky.

I squinted my eyes at her questioning like and told her if the space shuttle flight had aborted she would never see it in the sky, it would not have come through the atmosphere. We live in Northern Ontario and the likelihood of us remotely seeing the space shuttle are nil at most.

So she is now boasting that she seen a UFO and me who looks all the time have yet to see anything of the sort.

Rhain

I've always believed there is something more than just spirituality to Christ saying "come as a child". Sometimes just being real naive and looking up will get it for you!

...at least apparently. LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
That's interesting Val.

I have had family seen a UFO, two of my sisters one night. I have seen something as well although I am rather silent on the incident. There is something out there and it truly is mysterious. Haven't made up my mind one way or the other on it.

The UFO your mother saw although it is anecdotal evidence, there is just so much of this type of evidence we can be sure that some part of it is indeed truly unexplained.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
That's interesting Val.

I have had family seen a UFO, two of my sisters one night. I have seen something as well although I am rather silent on the incident. There is something out there and it truly is mysterious. Haven't made up my mind one way or the other on it.

The UFO your mother saw although it is anecdotal evidence, there is just so much of this type of evidence we can be sure that some part of it is indeed truly unexplained.

Fully agreeing. Just like my own - it's nothing but anecdotal to anyone other than me (and my dad because he was there). But here's the strange thing - when you see something, and you know for sure you saw what you saw (even if you can't identify what it was you saw!), and you know darned well what you saw can't be explained...doesn't much matter if anybody else believes you. It's kind of a done deal in your own mind... even if it remains "unidentified" to you (i.e. you don't just decide - holy moly that was an alien ship!). It IS "unidentified" and many many times unexplainable!

<< 1   >>

join