It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the watchers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
A scream comes from an alleyway in a large dark street. �Get back! Leave me alone!� shouts the woman cowering away from the three large men. �Aww now that aint nice. We jus wanna have some fun.� The largest of the three said. The two other men just laughed at this and moved towards the woman. The largest grabs the woman and holds a blade in his right hand. �Scream and we�ll slit your throat.� He said in a gruff voice. The woman continued to plead but it was no use the men slowly closed in on her. Suddenly one of the men falls down onto his knees grabbing his groin. �Arghh something shot me.� He cried. The two others looked over at him. Suddenly another one falls grabbing his groin. Screaming in pain. The third one lunges for the woman but is hit in the chest by some kind of pellet the pain and power from the impact send him reeling back another shot hits his thigh and another hits his shoulder bringing him down all the while he is groaning about the pain. Footsteps are heard and a man walks out dressed completely in black with a heckler and Koch P5 pistol drawn and pointed at the men on the floor. �Go home miss. And it would be better if u did not mention seeing me.� The man said coldly and orderly. The woman just nods and starts to run away when the man says to her just before she leaves, �you will not be harmed on the way back to your home we will watch over you until u reach it.� �Thank you whoever you are thank you.� She said in a small scared voice. �Don�t thank me thank my comrades.� He said in a cold and detached voice. With that she left running down the street. One of the thugs got on his knees and lunged at the man with his knife. The man simply sidestepped the man and kicked the knife away. He then pointed the p5 at the mans head and said �I can simply pull the trigger and kill you here and say it was self defence.� The thug lay there and was sweating badly and shaking like a leaf. �or I can wait until the police arrive.� One other thug tried to lunge at the man from behind when he was send reeling back down onto the ground with a pellet to the chest and another in the shoulder. �Which would you prefer?� said the man in a tone of absolute calmness. Just then the sound of sirens could be heard and footsteps could be heard running down the alley. The thug looked back but the man was gone. The police men then ran up and placed handcuffs on the thugs �your under arrest for attempted rape and assault.� The police men read them their rights all the while in the back round a group of figures ran silently over the rooftops of houses.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
hmm stories this good huh
ok plz del this mod plz

new topics

join