It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Thread of My Thought.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hello everyone, as the title states this is just a thread of my thought. I'm typing this now not with a certain subject (wasn't sure if this was the forum for it) but more to get out whatever it is I want to share because I feel the need to do so.

So I've been reading threads today and got me thinking of my life and the things I've done and seen and pondered about. Really, I'm just posting to see others opinions and whether anyone shares such things.

Now where to start. .Question / Statement ONE; Since I was a child (I'm 19 years old) I remember shutting my eyes and seeing all sorts of colourful kaleidoscope type patterns, complex ones that are ever-changing and highly vibrant and energetic-like (I still see them today everytime I shut my eyes but no where near as complex and clear as when I was young), so I was wondering is this just a simple thing that happens due to so and so reactions in the brain causing this to happen or what ? (I'm certain we must all see this as a close friend of mine confirms he used to wonder what it was too when he was young).

TWO; When I look up at the sky on a sunny blue sky day and stare at one spot of the blueness, I see thousands of little speck orb thingies swirling around crazily with a mind of its own. What is this? Another brain reaction thing? I used to think it was dust but I blew a breathe of air in front and to no effect do these things give way. I only see these with the blue sky as a background but it may be happening all the time (a brain thing) it's just that the backgrounds aren't bright enough / one coloured to be able to spot 'them' out. Also, you know those things you see in the corner of your eye and you try to follow it but it keeps moving away and you can't directly look at it (only with peripheral)? What is this? Obviously something on the eye lens / in the eye (piece of dust? spec of eye lube stuff?) just want to know what it is.
Also when I look up at the dark starry night I don't see a sheet of black with white dots, I see a cluster of stars surrounded by blankets of umm I don't know how to explain it, energy, LIFE is what screams out of my mind when I stare. It's not black but like twinkling mosiac of rapidly changing specs of colourness, LIFENESS.

THREE; Just an experience I've had that I thought I would throw in. One time out in the country under a starry night under the influence of a thing that lets me visual meditate clear as day (say I try imagine and focus on a pyramid in my minds eye I can never hold it and keep it there very long but in this state I can see it as clear as my reflection in a mirror), I had a very odd experience (brought on by another factor) but it was very odd like I was in the clock cogs of the universe,'the behind the scenes of it all'. One moment I was standing there chatting to friends next thing I know It feels like I just stopped existing in my physical body and in this second my feeings are "fright, panic, of the unknown" then an instant later I say to myself "why this feeling?" and a voice says "just let go". It was as if I was trying to fight it so when I heard that last voice I just instantly changed my whole feeling out put and simply 'let go'. When I did that it felt like I fell out of my body but I was still seeing through my eyes and my friends were all around but everything was different, I was connected to everyone and everything by these fine threads and there was no 'air' everything was solified everything was one, the very space infront of me was solid thus linking me to everyone and everything. Everything was slowed riiight down BUT my one friend who had done the same thing as I did was not slow and odd looking like everyone else he was free and flowing through this place without the slow laggness of moving through this solidness he was happy as days and floating around smiling at me and then I came back to normalness. I was so shocked and confused and had thought I had actually died. .

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
. . of course I got my bearings and knew better then asked what happen and everyone was freaked out because to them one moment I was standing chatting the next I had 'slowly fallen backwards and lay there staring at the sky'. I then asked the friend I saw in the place who wasn't 'bound by the solidness' what he saw and he said I was standing there with clenched fists staring at the sky and I was surrounded with golden light that was beaming from the sky all around me. It was a lovely experience and a new perception of sort in my facet of life. I just had to share this and don't expect anything of it.

FOUR; Another experience that probably means nothing to any of you but I feel I must share it to get it out. Another time with a friend that I've grown spiritual with alot, under the influence of a certain something our ancients too used, our 'stages' of our 'journey' came on at the same times as each other and the stage I want to mention is when our visions were emcompassed by thousands of tiny orbs that floated arouned everywhere and these orbs were orbited by even smaller orbs connected by very fine 'threads'. These things were everywhere and we both could see it (whether it is something or just more brain reaction).
Also I've noticed animals and babies react soo differently to us when we are under influences. We usually leave a wake of barking dogs where ever we walk and I've noticed my baby daughter is absolutley scared of me (under 'influence A', she loves me to bits and is never scared only in 'state A') yet under 'B' she can't stop laughing at me and I can't stop laughing at her and she has this beam of like a spiral fractal pattern thingy swirling out of her (the same pattern that swirls out of my guitar when I chug a string 'under B')

That's all I can think of at the moment and it feels good to get it out, thank you for listening and opinions are welcome :-)
(By the way I am absolutley healthy physically and mentally and I love life to the fullest and everything that there is!)

new topics

join