It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I will be doing on The anniversary of 911 to expose the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The anniversary of 911 is upon us and I realized that I could be wasting the day away or I could try to DO something. If you haven't heard, apparently Youtube is having some difficulty displaying the correct number of views for the new video where A very courageous Charlie Sheen calls on the President to re open an independent investigation to 911.
Read more here

If this is allowed to continue, this video will not see the light of day, or a least will not get the massive exposure that it could have had it made it to the front page. The Video is here.

This got me to thinking, what can I do to raise awareness of this video??

Today Sept 11 2009 I will be calling in to several talk radio stations in my city to mention this video and request that people watch it and support it.

I hope that on this day, we all do SOMETHING to further the movement for truth.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'll be e-mailing local newspaper/radio and sending out links to friends/family.

You're doing the right thing. The media wont come to ATS. We have to
get out there and do the job that most reporters wont touch.

We're making lots of noise, and it's starting to show. Everyone here
should get on the phone, or send e-mails to editors of their local paper/radio.

Let's fight fire with fire. Thanks for the motivation!

P.S. CiT/ P4T will be on Mancow radio in about 4 hours. check it out.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

S&F for the absolute right attitude to have on this day. The ideology of lying around crying is what the PTB want; that and anger towards who they suggest.

We need to stand up now, and shout out NO. No; the official lie is not working any longer.

Imho the few of us standing up now are helping prevent another false flag attack

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Good for you. We can really springboard on this thing. The fact that such a major actor in hollywood is behind the truth movement now has the potential to blow this thing wide open. The MSM sure as hell isn't going to touch this with a ten foot pole so that leaves me and you to hijack some air time and make sure people are aware that this video exists. More importantly, we have a voice now. This guy is my new hero.

Step aside Chuck Norris, There's a new sheriff in town.
Go Charlie!!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm going to try to get out of work early and head down to the protests near g0.

Just so people are aware, it's roughly 9am and it may already be the coldest day I've experienced in NY for a September. It's FREEZING, cold, windy and rainy.

This will deter some of the protesters, as well as limit the tourists that will visit the location. Others out there, please don't let this stop you from getting out there and protesting. It's vital. We need to be able to see our own numbers, as well as test the temperature of our opposition.

It may be a really long time before truthers can get together in public again. Last year, I gained tremendous confidence and morale after seeing how many people showed up.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What do you guys think actually happened on 9/11?!? As someone with an interest, but by no means as much as you lot, I have no idea what to believe anymore. There are just too many theories to sift through now - some verging on ridiculous. So speaking as someone relatively ignorant on this subject, I would be very interested in hearing your personal opinions - as individuals who have obviously spent time looking at the issue - about what actually happened.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
the problem with 911 is that everyone is lying ... so, no one really knows the whole truth ... thats a problem

that why they need to investigate again and it should be an independent investigation

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Millions

Right now, let's take one step at a time. It matters not what the truth is. It only matters what the truth isn't. And it isn't.....THE OFFICIAL STORY!!!!!

I would hate for this thread to turn into a competition on who's theory is correct and who's is full of holes. None of it matters right now. All that matters right now is that we have a Gov't that blatantly lied to us. Once we establish that and accept it as fact then we can argue about what happened.

These sunsabitches are going to be exposed!!!! This movement is really gaining steam. Please do your part in this day to expose this official story for what it is......A fairytale.

I would read it as a bedtime story to my kids if it weren't so sad.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Good to see you could grace us with such an intelligent post. I'm sure you will be doing your part to expose the truth today. Glad we can count on you.

I wonder how bad things would need to get before people took a god damned day off work in order to protect their freedom. Don't worry, I'll pick up the slack for you.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
the problem with 911 is that everyone is lying ... so, no one really knows the whole truth ... thats a problem

that why they need to investigate again and it should be an independent investigation

First of all, you need to correct this title- it's what you will be doing on the anniversary of 9/11 to spread your conspiracy theories. The conspiracy people have shown time and time again their agenda has absolutely nothing to do with learning the truth becuase they're still going to believe their conspiracy theories regardless of what the truth is. Who here thinks the "no planes" people will ever be convinced there really were planes involved, raise your hands.

Second of all, I've asked this I don't know how many times, and I've yet to get one serious answer- just *who* would ever be on any investigation that would still be independent,AND still be qualified to perform an investigation? Anyone remotely experienced in aircraft crash forensics, NORAD procedures, or who were in a control room somewhere on 9/11 are almost certainly connected to the gov't in some way, shape, or form, and insiders who are expert in counterterrorism aren't going to release any sensitive information to the public. Anyone even remotely connected to the NYPA or Silverstein's office is right out, and anyone running any of those conspiracy websites aren't independent becuase they're "not- independent" in the opposite direction. So, who's left?

Methinks this "independent investigation" bit is nothing more that a pretty catch 22 situation you've set up for yourselves, becuase there's no way there can be an investigation that's truly independent, and if it really was independent it wouldn't be qualified to do any investigation. You're doing this becuase you know full well you're running the risk of a truly independent investigation ruling against your conspiracies like the prior ones did...and we both know full flipping well that it would...but becuase it'd be an investigation YOU demanded there'd be no way you could continue wallowing in your conspiracy stories.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Duly noted, thanks for stopping by.
Second line and feelin fine.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

new topics

top topics

join