It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheen’s 9/11 rant rocks US .British Press

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Found this today in the Sun www.thesun.co.uk...

HOLLYWOOD star Charlie Sheen has stunned Americans by claiming the US Government were behind the 9/11 atrocity.

Sheen appealed to President Barack Obama to hold a new investigation into the attacks on the Twin Towers in New York and the Pentagon in Washington DC.

Sheen, 44, the highest paid actor on US TV, said the official 9/11 story is "an absolute fairytale, a complete work of fiction and not a very good one".

He claims the attacks served as "the pretext for the dismantling of our Constitution and Bill of Rights" and to justify war on Iraq.

He also hints that Osama bin Laden works for the US government.

More importantly also in the www.telegraph.co.uk...

andwww.dailymail.co.uk...
and www.independent.ie...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Looks like the story has gone critical mass, and now we have the prospect of New Yorkers voting to commence a new investigation, and that's a big story also, on the very eve of the anniversary!

And we've got our new Loose Change movie coming out soon, and A&E for 9/11 Truth heading to Washington for the big AIA conference.

Things are really ROLLING again!

Very good.

Out of our way debunking naysayers, you're on the wrong side of history.

or Join us in our efforts, and in a nobel cause for truth and justice, and historical authenticity.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I was out last night with a couple of friends, I was telling one of them that I was very impressed by the flight 93 film that was on the TV a couple of days ago.He had not seen it.My friend is one of those people who never has any time for conspiracy theories a real straight up guy with a good job.However he was the one who says to me that he had a big problem with the flight 93 story.Mainly the lack of wreckage found at the scene.We know the plane was going very fast but think about it a bullet goes pretty dame fast and if you shoot it at a wall you will find a very mangled bullet either in or near the wall.Bullets traveling at over the speed of sound don't just atomise on impact.Therefore surely things like chunky seat belt buckles and lets say BONES would have survived maybe a little mangled.In my opinion there would have been a huge amount of wreckage all over that site.Think lockerbie.I know that was slower but still shows what a mess an airplane makes when it comes down at any speed.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
shame the media make him out to be some kind of looney / druggie etc etc and crazy for even suggesting it

S&F the more charlie sheehans to make an outcry the better !!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Chuck Norris can kiss my ass, This guy is my new hero!!!!
Go get 'em Charlie!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
ive been watching the number of stories pop up with this link

news.google.com...

it certainly is gaining a lot of attention from all around the world, even Ethiopia
good stuff!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
To quote Michelle Obama:

I've never been more proud of my Country then I am right now. It finally feels like TRUTH is making a come back!

We are taking it back and they know it! They are going to shut down the interenet in an effort to "depress" the masses. It will be very oppresive when they do this it will feel like you've been cut off from the rest of humanity. We need some contingency plans a virtual "human network" of some kind to keep information flowing. A meeting spot for when Obama throws the kill switch on the interenet to protect our "infrastructure".

9/11 was an inside job. I look at my own awakening as evidence of how long the rest of the country has been asleep.

Feels good to be awake!

Feels even better to awaken!

When we are bound by the truth we cannot be divided! This will eventually unite us all to restore America to it's original founding. Keep it up!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Almost too amazing that Charlie Sheen came out with this so close to the anniversary. Newbs will be googling 9/11 next few days and most definitely will be seeing Charlie's statements. Very cool

Important for Brits to see this because they also had a False Flag in 7/7 where there were drills similar to the real attacks on 7/7 that where taking place at the same time as the attacks. What an amazing coincidence

This was the news segment where the drills were divulged and the anchor is like "let me get this straight" lol

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The truth behind the 911 tragedy will come out eventually.

And I hope the american people will then rise up and take control of their corrupt government, and abolish the federal government.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

Important for Brits to see this because they also had a False Flag in 7/7 where there were drills similar to the real attacks on 7/7 that where taking place at the same time as the attacks. What an amazing coincidence

This was the news segment where the drills were divulged and the anchor is like "let me get this straight" lol

Originally posted by Beefcake

I think those drills were debunked as a very small scenario in some guys office of a similar happening it was on a documentry a while back.The news blew it of all proportion. You might want to read this www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Found this today in the Sun www.thesun.co.uk...

Sun:
"HOLLYWOOD star Charlie Sheen has stunned Americans by claiming the US Government were behind the 9/11 atrocity."

I don't think Americans are stunned. I believe most are thankful. It's time to get to the bottom of BushCo's crimes.

Originally posted by tarifa37

www.independent.ie...

This is a seriously unprofessional hitpiece. On the level of Popular Mechanics quality.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I think those drills were debunked as a very small scenario in some guys office of a similar happening it was on a documentry a while back.The news blew it of all proportion. You might want to read this www.propagandamatrix.com...

No they weren't debunk but they were attempted to be explained away after this idiot admitted that they had occurred.

It's called damage control but it was never debunked the drills were just as he said on the bbc video i just posted. This wasn't just any guy this guy was running the drills. Straight from the horses mouth

Only mistake he made was telling us.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

like i said earlier some people are happy being lied to. i call them
tailwaggers.just like mans best friend , you can call em names tell them anything, they'll still come wagging their tail, high stepping all giddy n
and wiggly.
ya, the tailwaggers on ats crack me up. you must be so busy trying to explain all the holes, lies ,and witnesses, slips of the tongue, the cover=ups that you don't even realise the first thing that needs to be explained is how long the list is. just the amount of things that can come off the top of my head is staggering. not to mention the weight many of these suspisions carry.
the volume it self would make anybody walk away shaking their head
in doubt.
you act like being patriotic means being loyal to some scum bag polititian.
i say you people have been, and are a big part of the problem.
it's all been because you are afraid. you're afraid to" seek as we seek,
think as we think, see as we see". because it might mean you won't sleep so
well in your cozy little beds at night. you"re afraid of what it might mean to your fuzzy little worlds.
your fears have left us weak and divided. instead of strong and united.
against an obvious enemy to our country, our way of life, and even
our very lives.
you tailwaggers are quite the pathetic crowd.

And I hope the american people will then rise up and take control of their corrupt government, and abolish the federal government

we'll still probly have the tailwaggers on our back.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by randyvs]

top topics

join