It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of a DNC Conspiracy to Elect an Ineligible Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I cited RightSidedNews.com because it was the source YOU cited in your OP

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Source:
www.rightsidenews.com...
[edit on Fri Sep 11th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

Now I'm convinced it's a fake

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
ok - first question :

what format did the nominations for kerry , [ 2004 ] , gore [ 200 ] , clinton [ 1996 ] etc use for this document ?

is the wording a legal or procedural requirement ?

to be honest - just the 2 documents alone do nothing to convince me - but if prior declerations for the candidates i cite above can be requested , and shown to contain the clause :

` and is legally eligable ` [ paraphrased ]

then i would be convinced

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nocensorshipplease
I have personally never felt he was eligible to be our president. This does not surprise me nor does it surprise me that the democrats would stoop to any level to get a person of choice elected.

I really hope you don't really think that only democrats would stoop so low. Given the opportunity, I'm sure ANY politician or group of politicians would do (and have) done some pretty unscrupulous things.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yes and people chaange their signature when they are pressed.
You know , hey come back in here for a minute, we have to redo this, ya,ya, just sign it.

And notice the notary had the stamp twisted more side ways, like she didn't give a crap about this one, also the flair at end of her name almost looks like question mark.
By the way I'm a notary, and try to make stamp straight, it's not like she was signing and stamping a bunch of things I don't think, it's like she said SHI#!
Some Notarys try and be on the up an up, professional ( like me
) if you throw some crap at them they want to read it, make sure someones not try to pull something, they are legal witness.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I'm wondering the same thing about the documents for previous candidates. Is it common for two different documents to be prepared in this manner and then one sent separately to the electoral offices?

That's the first thing we should find out, IMO. Because if it's not common procedure, then that's a clue that something is off.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Hey man, yeah that's true. I did cite that source, but that doesn't mean I didn't check this guy out on my own. Don't come crying to me now because you thought you had me and I promptly pulled the wind out of your sails. Let that be a lesson, my friend. If you are going to pull the lowly "attack the source" tactic, then next time: AT LEAST GO TO THE SOURCE. :shk:

Sheesh! Busted!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I wasn't going after you at all, I was going after the truth, you just happened to post it. I was interested in it so I did a little more research and posted what I've found.

You can't attack me for giving my opinion on the source you yourself quoted as the basis for your entire thread. I don't know what you're trying to get at, but I smell something fishy.

I don't believe that you "simply forgot" you had RightSidedNews.com as your source.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think this will all come to nothing as Obama wants to be compaired to Lincoln.
I think they will get rid of him one way or another, what a way to cause more turmoil, you know the blacks that aren't awake yet would say whitie did this, so some roits to add to mess.
Then they could really have peoples heads spinning doing a reboot with Biden as new President

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ok usually I would never do this, but I must make an announcement. After nearly 6 years on this board, and nearly 5 as a member, I have just received my first applause ever from Skeptic Overlord- for this thread.

Ok, my life's complete now, mission accomplished. Goodbye ATS.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Hi there ACORN, how have you been? I have been waiting for you to pop back up on ATS. You are a very interesting character. I find it amazing how quick you are to find and answer to Birth Certificate issues for the lying Barry Soetoro / Barack HUSSEIN Obama / Barry Soetoro.

Have a nice day ACORN.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

With all do respect (seriously)..the source you sited didn't have a link to an original article so it's perfectly natural for Shadowflux to think that was THE source.

P.S. I can't find this article on his website. (so far)

P.S.S He typically writes articles for Canada Free Press

[edit on 11-9-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well deserved for a well researched thread. I don't know what else to say about this issue with Obama. It is truly mind boggling. Perhaps Hillary is getting fed up with her situation of playing second fiddle and will let the other shoe drop soon.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

But you haven't gotten your standing ovation yet.
But thanks for reminding me, to star and flag, your already all blue, what could be next. ( Standing Ovation )

[edit on 11-9-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I haven't read many of the responses, but I agree with IA here that these should be compared to the usual documents that are used to certify candidates.

Just a hunch, but I think we will find out this is just another fake.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I hope, in this case, that the "Applause" was not indicative of an endorsement of the information.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I haven't read all the comments, but I'm wondering if anyone's done any signature analysis on these.
It appears to me at first glance that Germond's signature looks like it was done by 2 different people, or perhaps Ms. Germond was intoxicated when signing the document with the omission.. Huge difference in letter spacing.

I'm not an expert, but I have a good eye for small details.

[edit on 9/11/2009 by nasdack24k]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

Anyone who wants to can do as I did, run a google image search like "Nancy Pelosi Signature". Change the name to whomever you'd like.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think this, like many other things involving Obama, is nothing more than a diversion...and there are many. What better way to keep the public from seeing the truth that stands right before them. While they waste their time arguing over these trivial things, it helps to keep them from asking the one pertinent question that will clear this whole mess up...

All one has to do is put up enough money and say, "We will give this (x amount of money) to the Doctor and/or attending nurse that delivered Obama."

Next question.."Where were you when you delivered him"?...

case/conspiracy/presidency/arguments .....closed.

Have a good day...

BTW, great post. VERY interesting...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

I haven't read many of the responses, but I agree with IA here that these should be compared to the usual documents that are used to certify candidates.

Just a hunch, but I think we will find out this is just another fake.

If someone can verify these documents are the originals then I might raise an eyebrow. I would imagine though there are a legion of lawyers from a myraid of sources that have poured over the original documents. If there was such a glaring "flaw" I would think it would of come to light long before now. Hillary for one would of torpedoed Obama for sure.

So I would say there is a 9 in 10 chance this is non issue for one reason or another, there is that 1 in 10 chance though that we got something more interesting.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Only thing that comes up is this document when searching Germond's signature.. Are you sure you did that?

Anyway, I'm not saying it doesn't look like her sig, how would I know?

What I'm saying is we're presented with two versions of a document, it's prudent to compare the sigs between them. It appears to me there is a discrepancy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join