It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admiral Jeremy "Mike" Boorda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
one of my most prized possesions is a challenge coin presented to me by ADM Mike Boorda when he was CNO and visiting Kings Bay Submarine Base in 1994 or 1995. I was an E-5 and was chosen to be his "driver". We picked him up at the helo pad and after returning every salute and shaking hands, he ran over to the drivers door, got in and locked it. He then drove the entire time he was visiting and he refered to me as his navigator. He Was AWESOME!! He was my inspiration and the primary reason I tried for every officer program until I was picked up for OCS. I recently retired after 21+ years and the 4 hours I spent listening, talking to, and navigating for this great man was the finest and most memerable time ever in uniform!!! I was underway when the CO broke ultra-quiet to announce the passing of the CNO. He did not tell us the cause of death, but when I got home, I researched the matter fully. I still have pages of news paper clippings that are no longer available and I am convinced that the fraudulent coward living in the White House was comletely at fault for the murder of ADM Mike Boorda!!! There is a lot of blood on the hands of the poor excuse of a human being initialed Bill Clinton, but this is the most unforgivable and disgusting!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am the Sole Administrator for the Facebook Closed-Group page called "Mike Boorda, Admiral, USN, Tribute" and there are many
postings about this issue. Anyone wishing to join that conversation, please contact me at [email address removed]

I hope I am no violating any of this site's rules by posting this. If I am, I consider myself on report and stand ready for any punishment dished out in cybespace.

a reply to: Jbeth73

edit on 19-4-2014 by mapple because: spelling

edit on Sat Apr 19 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD NOTE: members with 20 posts or more can private message [u2u] one another

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hi, As a former sailor, I find no good reason for the 'apparent suicide' of Adm. Mike Boorda. He was thoroughly vetted before becoming CNO, and although I'm sure many things about his job troubled him, he was above the trivial nonsense they tried to drum up.

My take is this: he 'committed suicide' just 1 month aftewr the Ron Brown event. The Pentagon totally blew the 'reason' for Ron Brown's demise, at 1st blaming it on historically bad weather when a Cessna 172 landed just before them. ADM. Mike Boorda's assignment was the Balkans, just before being CNO. Since he would have had access to any intellegence(and operatives) in this area, he probably put two and two together and realized it was a big setup. Also, the bullet hole in the back of Ron Brown's head was enough to put suspicion on his boss-Bill Clinton.

The Ron Brown assasination was handled by an off the grid team-but the telltale marks were there. Being a man of some integrity, ADM. Boorda was compelled to make his own inquiries. To muzzle him, it took a quick response, and the best they could come up with was the medals, which was only to keep the media dogs busy. The rest....ask Loretta Fuddy. Dead men tells no tales!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join