It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 vaccine, come on people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I fully understand this is a conspiracy website, but all of these people going nuts over a vaccine for a new strain of the flu virus is obsurd. Than it hit's me, here we go again with Alex Jones, Jeff Rense and others WHO ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF CONSPIRACY saying don't take it, because it has cancer, aids, ebola and the andromeda strain viruses in it. People will get the shot and maybe 2 or 3 will die , but then Alex Jones will come back and say; oh it was just some big psy-op and they're using this as a beta test for the ultimate bioweapon to kill 99% of the world, we got the secret hidden documents from a top CIA source living 3 miles underground. Then Alex will say, buy storable food and water purifiers for the coming of the terminators. Your storable food will be instant vegetable soup slop and grits, Mine will be frozen steak, lobster, salmon and pork, but hey I am in this business and your not. STOP IT PEOPLE. there is no secret illuminati/alien super bio weapon in this or any vaccine. This virus broke out near a pig farm, but in the world of conspiracy BUSINESS it was bio-engineered in a super secret underground satanic lab in area 51. You still buy everything I sell and I am living well, see you in h$ll! 4800, 900 5000 allelujah ya didn't brothas and sistas, are you ready do be defeated shapeshifting, reptilian, buildmeaberger joint devils.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

While I do agree that SOME of the hype over this vaccine is definitely over exaggerated... There are chemical elements in the vaccine that have been proven to be harmful in humans. To the point that devastating effects can occur. Now the question would be, what percentage of people would be affected by these chemicals?

The thing that got me thinking and kind of weary of the vaccine, is why in the world are so many medical professionals refusing to take it? The fact that over 50% of physicians in the UK will refuse to take it, is a MAJOR red flag for me. And there have been several stories in the media lately about medical professionals warning against the potential side effects of the vaccine.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Have you invested in swine stocks ? I'm doing same with the chip

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RyanLA123
This virus broke out near a pig farm,

Um....No the LAB said "oops" i still have the webpage saved(somewere) that says it was an a accidental release(think it was yahoo news) and its the LAB reports ,not this Alex guy that says its dangerous.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
sorry to bust your bubble

the plan is in high gear and unstoppable

focus(my favorite word) could possibly help your (snip)out immensely

don't know what else to say

[edit on 11-9-2009 by asala]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.... You should read some of mopusvindictus's posts regarding our current political system. Makes some very good points suggesting this may just be preparation for something that is actually going to have profound implications on our lives... something big!

Biowar, economic collapse, terrorism... who knows, but the government is hiding something and they are definitely very afraid! Now my alarm bells don't really go off when the government is telling us to be afraid, warning us of imminent terrorism, etc, etc and so on. But I do find it startling that the government has been telling us for the past few months that everything is going to be ok and not to worry. But when the government tells us this, and their opinions are the exact opposite... Then I begin to worry!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
HERES FROM MY 2009 PREDICTIONS PDF:

An Evil Long-Planned Pandemic Event
This is a planned event and has been on the books for many years. There have been many attempts to prepare planetary consciousness for the release of this Illness, this disease, this pandemic, and it is the design of powers that be to eradicate millions and millions of individuals through this extreme action, this destruction through pestilence. It is one of the planned actions designed to collapse the world structure, to force many into a situation where they would willingly give over their control to the agencies of control, to those forces of the governments of the planet who would start to impose strict stringent measures, martial laws to control the movement of people, to quarantine millions of individuals.

This is all part of that overall plan that has been talked of in the past, not only by this Predictor, but also by those who make such predictions. This Predictor wishes to speak of this matter, not only in predicting this, forecasting this, but in also presenting the importance of not energizing this event. While the energies are seen by this Predictor at this moment, it is not at all a guarantee that they need to unfold in the way that they are planned, the way that they are being held by those powers and agencies that have control of these matters.

It must be energized away in the sense that those individuals who have that capacity to believe otherwise, to know otherwise, to choose to focus otherwise, will simply do this, will not see themselves involved in such realities. Again, this Predictor brings it back to the point of one's beliefs and one's capacity to truly tune in to those beliefs, to intend not to experience that which is seen as a possibility for 2009, for it has long been planned that there would be a pandemic that would destroy billions of lives, kill off millions and millions of people

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

And what do you say when none of this comes true? I have seen these types of predictions here for years.... and still, nothing has happened

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01

And what do you say when none of this comes true? I have seen these types of predictions here for years.... and still, nothing has happened

whats not coming true yet according you ? no swine flu yet or what ?

[edit on 11-9-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
These vaccines are poisionous, do the research, educate yourself,

Doctors and nurses don't want these vaccines.....and im one of them!!

SAY NO!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Just saying, no offense to you personally, but channelers in the past have destroyed their reputation. At least with me. I mean especially with people like Blossom Goodchild.... I am just trying to say I have heard these predictions of things to come for years, and am yet to see any happen.

That is not to say I don't feel like something ominous is brewing in our near future. But I have definitely learned over the past few years to take these predictions with a grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

Feel free to explain yourself... A little thought and evidence supporting one's opinion go a long way on these forums. But to add to your post regarding the dangers of the vaccine...

For starters brain damage and lupus are two of the very real dangers in vaccines. Now brain damage seems pretty bad, and lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder, that can lead to complications in the skin, joints, kidneys and other organs... Sometimes resulting in the need for transplants.

Now here was an article published by Newsmax, written by Dr. Russell Blaylock a well-respected neurosurgeon...

SOURCE: Naturally, vaccine manufacturers have been in a competitive battle to produce the first vaccine. The main contenders have been Baxter Pharmaceuticals and Novartis Pharmaceuticals, the latter of which recently acquired the scandal-ridden Chiron vaccine company. Both of these companies have had agreements with the World Health Organization to produce a pandemic vaccine.

The Baxter vaccine, called Celvapan, has had fast track approval. It uses a new vero cell technology, which utilizes cultured cells from the African green monkey. This same animal tissue transmits a number of vaccine-contaminating viruses, including the HIV virus.

The Baxter company has been associated with two deadly scandals. The first event occurred in 2006 when hemophiliac components were contaminated with HIV virus and injected in tens of thousands of people, including thousands of children. Baxter continued to release the HIV contaminated vaccine even after the contamination was known.

Novartis, the second contender, also has an agreement with WHO for a pandemic vaccine. Novartis appears to have won the contract, since their vaccine is near completion. What is terrifying is that these pandemic vaccines contain ingredients, called immune adjuvants that a number of studies have shown cause devastating autoimmune disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and lupus.

Animal studies using this adjuvant have found them to be deadly. A study using 14 guinea pigs found that when they were injected with the special adjuvant, only one animal survived. A repeat of the study found the same deadly outcome.

So, what is this deadly ingredient? It is called squalene, a type of oil. The Chiron company, maker of the deadly anthrax vaccine, makes an adjuvant called MF-59 which contains an ingredient of serious concern--squalene. A number of studies have shown that squalene can trigger all of the above-mentioned autoimmune diseases when injected.

Now I'll leave it at that and let the rest of you do your own research on squalene. However, I would like to heed a forewarning as the findings may just startle you!

[edit on 11-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I never try to insult any ATSer and never will, it's good healthy debate and thats it to me. I have studied all types of conspiracy ranging from UFOS which I believe to be real, ghosts which I say, well yeah you know maybe, bigfoot which I don't believe and it goes on and on. I guess my problem is and I am sure like many others, whats worse knowing or not knowing. I will never trust the mainstream media to give me the full story, but I love to hear everybody's opinion.
Oh and I don't buy the government's 911 story at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01

Now here was an article published by Newsmax, written by Dr. Russell Blaylock a well-endowed neurosurgeon...

I don't think you know what "well-endowed" means.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
^ahaha

I want to see a movie where the main character thinks like the OP and the whole world unravels around him and his bubble pops. Make it as real as possible too, the panic the fear the # your pants terror of coming to realize you have very little non perishable food items and the power is off... no more chest freezer no more fridge...

But the grocery stores and malls are getting drained.. and to top it off you have no weapon..no decent medical items.. no core knowledge of basic survival ... and no books to teach you. No gas, no generator, no panels no garden. Just a bunch of crap that used to work. Then the looting and murders and street gangs take over..

plan for the worst, hope for the best.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have never heard anybody say anything even remotely close to what you claim they have said. Half your post is made up and exaggerated. In My entire adult life I have never gotten a flu shot, and I have never gotten the flu. As far as this h1n1 thing. Just look around, a few months back it killed like 6 people and the world panickd. 60,000 people die every year in america from the regular flu... So why do we not have forced vaccinations for the flu now? The media and government have spent the past few months drilling our heads with swine flu fear, half the population will be begging for a shot. I might not buy into all the things I hear but always remember... Nothing is impossible. Can you prove to me without a reason of doubt that there are not people who want to kill 80% of the world pop? can you prove to me that a fish will never grow to be 500 feet long? Sounds impossible right, but prove to me it will never happen. And keep in mind that science has been wrong over and over again. Nothing is impossible. Maybe improbable now, but in 200 years you dont know what kind of tech we will have.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

Why don't you go take the vaccine then.

And while you're at it, name every single thing inside the vaccine. You don't know do you? So I don't think you can criticize people who are trying to uncover the truth and actually research it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

good point!!!!

research is invaluable

what gets me is the recent media spin on the H1Ni

boggles the mind

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I don't expect people to believe the vaccines are poisionous, but they

are!! So find the truth out for yourself, do the research, start with

The Natural News .com it spells it all out for you, in black and white!

imo.....of course.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is getting to the point of ridiculous but I will try once again.

The vaccine, I don't recommend. Your body is well designed to fight off the disease and give you lifetime immunity. The vaccine, even if harmless otherwise, gives you immunity for a few months, max.

Unfortunately some of the vaccine distributors have added squalene, known to be responsible for Gulf War Syndrome causing auto immune disorders.

Just do the research. It is all out there.

top topics

join