It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Impeaching Obama Be Racist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So ATS, I was thinking last night (Brit by the way) if Obama is impeached, would it be declared as racist? I mean think about it. All the stories of Black Panther members blocking polling stations (www.washingtontimes.com...) The first black President, being kicked out by the white man? Well he's not just the first black President in some peoples eyes, he's the WORST President. Remember the scenes from when he won? I stayed up all night and seen scenes of 3/5 black people rejoicing.I can understand why too, it was a sign, a sign ANYONE could now become President regardless of colour (or Nationality in this case).

Could this be some sort of false flag? That the powers that be KNEW Obama would be caught out for not being American? Could THIS be the start of a whole new race war/Civil War? Maybe they had two plans to bring Martial Law into play: A: The new health care system truths come out. or B: Obama gets caught out and dropped as President. Both of these options set a very explosive scene in America.

The courts blocked his Birth Certificate and deemed him American too. Something is going on here. Perhaps They're waiting for the right time?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Impeaching him for being black would be racist but impeaching him for not being eligible to be president would be expecting him to play by the same rules that the white man has to.

This country has a black population of around 20% so that even if every black person in the country voted for him, it was not the black man that put him in office. Even with the influx of Hispanics, this is still a predominantly "white" country which means that it was the overwhelming white vote that got him elected.

How can it be racist to fire someone YOU hired? Besides, he's not all that "black".

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
There would be riots and inner cities would burn, if Obama were impeached.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Not everyone who doesn't like Obama is white. I'm black and don't like him and neither does anyone I know. Like another poster said if it was just because he was black it would be racist, but if it was because he sucks as a president, which he does, it wouldnt be racist obviously.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Looks like we're going to have that and then some even if he stays in office. I'm sure someone; probably a lot of someones, will say that it's because he's (half) black.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well luckily in America he would also have to have committed a crime to be impeached. So impeaching him on no basis is still not racist though.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Don't forget TPTB, choose Obama, he is just their puppet,

they would just replace him with another.....imo.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Obama will never be impeached .
If we found out that he was born in another country tomorrow, he still would not be impeached.
But to answer your question , IF he was, ya it would be called racist.IMHO

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Whether or not Americans were dumb enough to take the impeachment of our current President was based on "racism" or not isn't really relevant to the question of whether or not it actually is an act of racism. No, it wouldn't be racist because in order to be impeached he'd have to do something other than just be half black.

Obama isn't going to get impeached. Hell, Bush didn't even get impeached, at least Obama knows how to talk to a crowd.

And lastly.. I'm severely disappointed and a little disgusted that this is a serious question.. I'm only 20 years old but I still feel like people must have stopped using their brains around the time I was born.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies guys. I know it wouldn't be on racist terms, but from his record of things he said he'd DO and things he's DONE just doesn't hold any water. But I can imagine people with "The white man is bringing us down" mentality would percieve it as racist.

If Bush wasn't impeached. I doubt Obama will be.

But hey, atleast you guys don't have Gordon "Everything I touch turns to spit" Brown.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Besides, he's not all that "black".

This is exactly what i'm talking about.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin
Obama will never be impeached .
If we found out that he was born in another country tomorrow, he still would not be impeached.
But to answer your question , IF he was, ya it would be called racist.IMHO

Unfortunately this is probably the truth we are damned to.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Talk about wishful thinking, lol

Why would anyone impeach Obama ?

Come on ! They didn't even impeach Bush and he was certifiably insane
as well as a proven liar, a murdererous lunatic and corrupt to his toe-nails

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC

It would only not be looked at as racist if there were a black majority who reached out for impeachment.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
There would be riots and inner cities would burn, if Obama were impeached.

NOPE, not the 90's anymore-

They would go to the burbs

and I would be in the desert

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Anyhow, I think this talk is ridiculous
I am not sure how the charges would be more pressing than lying to the entire country to go to a waste war. There would be no way
to rationalize such a move with the past transgression unchecked, sure you guys can,
but not apolitical people or reasonable ones which many of you are not.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
White people might want to impeach him because he's black.
Black people might want to impeach him because he's white.
Both those sets of people are the biggest idiots around and are the most babboon like and should be popped in concentration camps. Those are the worthy future residents of the Fema camps... One can hope. But before their fate, educate them on how idiotic and irritating they are. IDIOTS!

Flip a GD coin and then impeach him for WHAT HE DOES OR DID!

Dammit I wanted to see MORGAN FREEMAN as president.
Full on black. Not part black or somewhat black. PUREBLOODED black. Then, and only then will this artificial racism STOP BEING FUELED by the media's dumbass questions (public mind programming). Black people have to talk to the media, Compton style, and get this crap sorted out. Whitey ought to wear some sheets and walk on a live set or two. How about put Mr. Black under a white sheet and walk on a live news set declaring racism only exists on TV now?

No one really cares about race anymore. Not even racists. Come on... WHITE SHEETS??? Ugh! Really... Bunch of pussies with mutual man crushes beating their chests and lighting fires? If they hate Blacks then DAMN! They mustn't even allow pets in their home!
Come on media/NWO! Keep TRYING TO DIVIDE US ANGRY AND DISORGANIZED CITIZENS by your contrived and ***SEEDY*** questions!

No matter what, Black people sure do get the crappy end of this stick. Time for the other races to speak up and reaffirm that they know no racism anymore. As for illegals, that's not racism, that's SOVEREIGNTY AND GEOPOLITICAL INTEGRITY AND NATIONAL IDENTITY.

Impeach any president that tolerates and allows for the media to say the word "racism" any more. The N word is an endearing term these days. You can find it on any one rap album post RUN DMC. I think with all the genetic & mental disorders as well as cancers we are finding in our gene pools, it would ***BE WISE*** to mix the races would it not? Just for mere human survival if nothing else?

I might be blonde and blue eyed but it doesn't mean I'm a hitler loving nazi. In fact I'm of mixed race! Got a little more pigment of one side is all! Unfortunately I got the wrong race below the belt too... LOL!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
So ATS, I was thinking last night (Brit by the way) if Obama is impeached, would it be declared as racist?

Regardless of what ethnicity or color of his skin if Obama has committed an impeachable offense and it can be proven by the court of law any excuses of racism (and there will inevitably be some) will not be that much effect. Mind you though Obama has not dont anything impeachable, well atleast not in reality, maybe to conservatives his done some ideological impeachable things
. I'd think though the mere fact that in the case Obama would ever get impeached for something, and yet Bush is still free, would certainly tell you there is something not right.

But if Obama does ever commit an impeachable offense and its proven, Im pritty sure regardless of those who would object that justice would be served, as with any other president, however Obama is yet to commit such an offense.

The courts blocked his Birth Certificate and deemed him American too.

Obama already presented his short form, an Hawaiin BC that was further confirmed by Hawaiian state officials. In addition Fukino confirmed that she had viewed his long form and that he was indeed american born. Take into mind as well that the Birther conspiracy doesnt match reality, including the major fact that some how Hawaii has his original "Kenyan" long form and Kenyan officials dont (if he was born in Kenya).

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Take a deep breath. Calm. Calm. It's ok. It's a discussion board. Someone asked a question, that's all. If this had been an actual emergency you would have been instructed where to tune in on your radio.

I couldn't care less about what color Obama is or half is. Being in America for more than 1 generation pretty much guarantees that all of us here are mixed races of one sort or another.

What he said to get elected and what he's actually doing seem to be 2 very different things. That's not quite enough to actually get him impeached, unfortunately. Even a definitive answer on his eligibility showing him to be a Kenyan (or some other national) would just mean he'd have to step down, not be impeached.

The OP did ask if it would be perceived as racist and I'm sure that it would be in the minds of those who don't realize that the blacks didn't put him in office. What affront is it to those who didn't vote for him-black or white?

Obama identifies himself as black but the truth is that he's half black, half white. Not anymore one than the other. That's why I can't perceive a hypothetical impeachment being racially motivated. Against which half would we be racist?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Yes, it would be racist, lol. I don't like his policies but if Clinton didn't get impeached for clearly lying to the entire nation not to mention being a womanizer I can't see anything taking Obama down. I think the closest thing we will see is a neutralization of the loony left steering the direction of our country in the 2010 elections. It is presently apparent that any dissent directed at the Obama Administration is written of as racism.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join