It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Respects For 9/11 Victims.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is a Thread for everyone to say how they feel about the lives of the victims lost on September 11th, 2001. I can't fathom how scared and confused they must have been. Some Jumping from the building, the impact it had on the world and especially the Families. I would not wish this upon anything. Sadly, some would. For sick reasons.

To the victims, I say you deserved better. I truly say that to all, but when it comes to this, they deserve the world.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
trust me on this

karma is a very powerful force and is unforgiving

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Totally agree, but you see, a lot of people do not think like this. so i am putting it in terms for everyone to post something. i do not want to create to much controversy on this thread.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by gandhi]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

why the # not

come on stand up .
,be counted

get warned

be somebody

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have great sorrow for the 3000 people that died on 9/11, the over a million Iraqis, the thousands of soldiers that have died in the senseless conflicts since 9/11 and the who knows how many Afghanis that have been killed.

All the loss of life is very upsetting. Makes eugenicists happy but not me.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here's to hoping it wasn't the prelude to the next act.

And here's to hoping those who have profited off of 9/11 burn in hell!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
May we all stand in silent moratorium for the victims of 911! May we all bow our heads in a moment of silence for those lost. May we all give our support and strength to those who were left behind! May this never happen again!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
A short prayer of sorts. "May God bless you and your families and keep them forever." We will never forget you.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
A short prayer of sorts. "May God bless you and your families and keep them forever." We will never forget you.

The sad truth is we will forget, we always do... history repeats itself.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I tried a thread earlier tonite but anyway # it no body cares anyway

RIP bros ...........never forgotten

victory will be yours

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
RIP to the victims of 9/11 due to corporate profits and endless middle east wars caused by "terrorists" which in truth is the federal reseve.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Eight years without justice. The ghosts of 9/11 are stirring....

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here are my thoughts.

3 grand worth of folks died. Yes, it is sad. Only fairy panzies who don't really care will write in with how "sad" they are.............. Every minute of what they write will be a lie; as they would every time wish it was the other guy who is killed.

It is being a coward to the ...nth the degree.

I am, and will be speaking out at every opportunity I can, and doing what I can do; because that is speaking out. Not being a coward, and standing silently by doing what the Govt./PTB want; which is to quietly remember, and cry.

What about the next time; which could be soon? What about the next 9/11? Do We forget about any of the fallen from the original??? I've got news for all, and that is there have been other events in history; which should have raised consciousness, and outrage.

All in all I give my support for the 3 grand, and ALL the rest by speaking out, standing up, and not cooperating with this tyrannical system that will continue 9/11's until We Wake Up, And Stand Up

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
R.I.P.

Never Forgotten

We carry on to bring truth where lairs loom

Light of Heaven, Guide us and bring
Peace in this world and
good will towards one another.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
RIP to those that passed away.
Real justice will be brought to you one day....
One day...

new topics

top topics

join