It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Flight 93 Have Wings? Nope, No plane Crashed In Shankville.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Exactly what is it that would satsify you that a plane crashed in Shanksville? We all know by now the extent of the evidence, the reports, the photos, the testimony, etc. There is nothing new under the sun. You have chosen to not accept it.

You are part of a very small, and growing smaller, group of persons that for whatever reason decided that the same proof that is more than acceptable to hundreds of millions of people is not sufficient for you.

So what would satisfy you and what have you done to answer your own questions?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This is what probaly caused the crater if not then it was a surrogate involved in the wargames of 911.

As you can tell that a lamen could confuse a cruise missile with an aircraft.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I see this drainage ditch argument all the time.

But i've never seen anyone explain where the ditch is supposed to be draining to, or why it would have been dug.

From the looks of the field it hasn't being used to grow crops in a long time, if it ever was so why would the field have a ditch running through it.

I don't see any need to have such a short ditch that would only drain a tiny area of what looks like a fairly unused looking field.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by johnmhinds]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

One of the last people to see the craft go down did not see a Boeing 757. Most of the witnesses said they saw something flying then it crashed but never described it as a commercial airliner as large as a Boeing 757.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is what probably caused it. Are you kidding? Tell you what, I will put you on ignore so I do not need to read this garbage anymore.

You were given a picture with plane parts in the charred remains of the ground and that is not enough. Nothing will be enough. One day however maybe you will take off the blinders but for the meantime please do not try to be the spokesman of America because you are not. At this point you are ignoring ANYTHING that does not agree with you.

Loved the videos about the DARPA weapons though...

Also, one of the eyewitnesses stated that he saw the plane so close up he could see the rivets of the body, or the pilot who was in the air in his Piper that saw it and was asked to verify there was a plane.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
This is what probably caused it. Are you kidding? Tell you what, I will put you on ignore so I do not need to read this garbage anymore.

Your on my thread. Ignorance of facts is what you chose to do. I have asked anybody including you where you believe the wings hit and you have yet to answer the question.

So the truth is that there is no proof of a Boeing 757 crashing in Shanksville on 911. Saying so or showing pictures dated 2006 isnt cutting it among the intelligent people who do come to this site.

Answer the question or stop posting on my thread:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012

Originally posted by esdad71

Your on my thread. Ignorance of facts is what you chose to do. I have asked anybody including you where you believe the wings hit and you have yet to answer the question.

So the truth is that there is no proof of a Boeing 757 crashing in Shanksville on 911. Saying so or showing pictures dated 2006 isnt cutting it among the intelligent people who do come to this site.

Answer the question or stop posting on my thread:

Stating you are intelligent does not make you intelligent just so you know. You have been provided a picture that shows plane fragments in the BIG FREAKIN hole that was left after the crash.

1. State the ignorance of facts please
2. Already answered the question and provided additional proof that was contained in your original post that you were using to prove there was no crash.
3. You are acting as judge an jury to all that post and that omnipotence will get you in trouble.
4. I am on an ATSNN thread, not yours. There is no ownership. Man,do we have control issues?

How about we debate 93 and this specific issue? Set it up? One on one...you game or all you all talk? I think you want me to leave your thread because it makes no sense now....

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I find it ironic that the "truthers" deny and and all types of evidence as they are quick to proclaim..."They are paid off....they are in on it......they are the clueless...."

I then thought what if there were plane fragments left from the crashes. Large pieces of plane, more bodies and less all around damage. That would be great because then there wouldn't be any naysayers, right?

As I thought deeper upon the subject I came to realize that there are just people out there that WANT THERE TO BE a conspiracy....they live for it. They want to be part of something bigger than themselves, to be the fringe.

So in reality if these crash sites had more debris left behind these very same people would most likely still cry FOUL and then claim, "There's no way a plane crashing into the Pentagon at that speed would of left behind such large pieces of wreckage behind. It reeks of a cover up by our government, they must be hiding something!"

"They planted those pieces to make it look like a plane crashed when in reality it was a drone or missile of some type!"

There are just people who will always want there to be a mystery, a conspiracy. They should be screen writers.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TangoVooDoo

Nice try. The fact that no plane crashed in shanksville is based on the evidence provided and not on some guess or theory.

Investigators into the matter have concluded that the crater was not caused by a Boeing 757.

Take a good look at the OP this time and read it as well. It would help a little bit to comprehend the thread before putting in your 1 cent.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Nice try. The fact that no plane crashed in shanksville is based on the evidence provided and not on some guess or theory.

Investigators into the matter have concluded that the crater was not caused by a Boeing 757.

Take a good look at the OP this time and read it as well. It would help a little bit to comprehend the thread before putting in your 1 cent.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

Again you're mistaken. You claim that no plane crashed while evidence shows one did so what you must do is show us that it did not.

Maybe you need a list, I would be glad to offer up a check list for you.

1) You claim no flight 93 crashed. Now you must provide the plane or some type of evidence that shows the plane is still intact.

2) You claim no people died. Get a court order to dig up the coffins. I am sure some remaining family member would have no problem with this as you can tell them you're trying to uncover a government plot against them and that their loved ones are still alive somewhere.

3) Provide a person who is part of this elaborate and well planned cover up. Get them to go on TV/radio and state their case.

Now I am sure there is more but I figured that with only 3 items to provide it shouldn't be that difficult. It could be that I am truly uninformed and perhaps this has already been done and if so please point me in the right direction.

Now if you claim "crash experts" state no plane crashed and you provide their accounts what happens when I provide accounts of "crash experts" that state a plane did crash? Well most likely, as I have already stated, you will scoff at them and shake your head and state....."Because they are paid to say that....they are part of it.....don't you see that?!"

So to close, you want this to be true. If it is then I will owe you a great apology but until that time the ball is in your court, you must provide the evidence.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
There is more than ample evidence that states that the crash site in shanksville was not caused by a Boeing 757.

The EPA after numerous tests has failed to find ANY jet fuel or contamination around the Shanksville crater.

Another oddity is that people who blindly parrot the already debunked official story claim the plane pretty much vaporized due to it's speed. Titanium which there are tons of in a Boeing 757 was not recovered. What was recovered was a perfect condition head band allegedly worn by the alleged hijacker, the hijackers passport and 2 other licences. Cee cee Lyles and John Tagnali.

Cee Cee lyes is the women who left a message for her husband. She was a cop turned stewardess. At the end of the message you can hear someone say "You did great". She sounded as she was being coached. The whole call seems suspicious.

There were multiple wargame exercises taking place on 911 involving live fly and passive hijackings. Some of these exercises involved cruise missiles and their interception.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

There is more than ample evidence that states that the crash site in shanksville was not caused by a Boeing 757.

The EPA after numerous tests has failed to find ANY jet fuel or contamination around the Shanksville crater.

Another oddity is that people who blindly parrot the already debunked official story claim the plane pretty much vaporized due to it's speed. Titanium which there are tons of in a Boeing 757 was not recovered. What was recovered was a perfect condition head band allegedly worn by the alleged hijacker, the hijackers passport and 2 other licences. Cee cee Lyles and John Tagnali.

Cee Cee lyes is the women who left a message for her husband. She was a cop turned stewardess. At the end of the message you can hear someone say "You did great". She sounded as she was being coached. The whole call seems suspicious.

There were multiple wargame exercises taking place on 911 involving live fly and passive hijackings. Some of these exercises involved cruise missiles and their interception.

The PA DEP found no evidence of jet fuel or hydraulic fluid at the site AFTER THE REMEDIATION. Go to the PA DEP website. Read about the decontamination process for investigators, and the special precautions taken for investigators working in fuel contaminated soil. Unless, of course, everybody at the PA DEP was "in on it".

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Its quite boring and repetitive that you official story parrots gloss over the facts presented and continue with your drone like responses.

Read the post before posting. If you have nothing new to offer than move along.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There are no official FBI/NTSB reports matchng parts found to Flight 93 or any of the 9/11 planes.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by PHIXER2]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHIXER2
There are no official FBI/NTSB reports matchng parts found to Flight 93 or any of the 9/11 planes.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by PHIXER2]

Except for those pesky flight data and voice recorders.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I reviewed the thread and not one debunkers or person was able to prove the scars or crater were made by a Boeing 757 so therefore the crater in Shanksville was not made by flight 93 the Boeing 757 on September 11th, 2001.

I was going to start my own thread on this and then i found this thread.

As anyone can see the scar marks were most likely made naturally over a coarse of time and without a doubt were not made by an airplane especially one as massive as a boeing 757.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Oh no, bush was let in on it on the morning of the event, probably on his way to the school where he would read a book, first time since college days. Did you see that look on his face? He was thinking about how the school appearance now made perfect sense. Then they took him to the green room for his scripts. Why should the president know of clandestine zionist acts? The president is nothing but a couple of testicles in rahm emmanuel's pocket, in a manner of speaking. The guy's eyes were stunned , even curious for a change, in those snaps of him in the schoolroom. Certainly he'd been warned, threatened, had had number of veiled threats even he could not ignore, prior to the operation. I forget what the zionists wanted at the moment, war against enemies, some economic sanction, probably a host of things. Bush, quite possibly, might have been doing something right to have set the zionists off on 9/11. It looked like he had no choices left, after that.

This doesn't mean he is without guilt, as the real disaster was yet to unfold~the removal of our birthright was the next move. Acting as the not too bright guy with the 'conservative' party, at least in name, he was just the lesser of two evils. Who did they place opposite bush, father al was it? Bush was the right guy to select for the position.
edit on 22-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

It has been proven over and over again that Flight 93 the Boeing 757 did not cause the tiny crater in Shanksville. After reviewing all the evidence and eyewitness testimony not to mention the obvious images that show that the crater was not caused by a Boeing 757.

Hooper the resident debunker here who also has not gained any credibility claims the plane shrank and lost its wings on impact vaporizing the jet full and leaving a small shallow crater.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Hooper the resident debunker here who also has not gained any credibility claims the plane shrank

Huh? Shrank? I claimed the plane shrank? Please be more specific.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Hooper the resident debunker here who also has not gained any credibility claims the plane shrank

Huh? Shrank? I claimed the plane shrank? Please be more specific.

You forgot "....... claims the plane shrank and lost its wings on impact vaporizing the jet full and leaving a small shallow crater." as you stated in the other thread. Keep your stories together man, it makes you look more credible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join