It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran beware: Israel tests 'secret weapon'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Could it be?

missile-defense project called Kinetic Energy Interceptor.

Link

-Al

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
secret weapon?

Palestinian children turned into mutants?

just to not let the suffering those children endured be forgotten :

Israel Used Palestinian Children as Human Shields in Gaza

The source of that article is three Palestinian teens who are obviously anti-Israel. Remember the videos of the Palestinian funerals showing dead people(supposedly killed by Israel forces) falling off stretchers, then getting up and walking again?

If Israel strikes Iran it will be surgical with minimal collateral damages or casualties...(targeting nuke facilities) not business and residential areas like the terrorist thugs Iran supports.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Here is a response to a question from my Father. He has been following this Middle East scenario, and the Religious implications for decades! He emailed me thinking the attack was imminent over the next few weeks, and he was curious how I thought it would go down. Here is my response to him:

I think someone will attack us, and blame it on Iran. Then when we retaliate on Iran, Iran strikes Israel, and Israel will wage full scale war! This way, Israel is not the aggressor, they are only defending themselves, and this way they are assured of the support of the US. Otherwise, I think they have doubts whether US will support them or not!

I think they got Russia's permission before finalizing their plans, and I think that missing ship (the Arctic Sea) had something to do with the whole thing!

I also think the Russian subs in the Atlantic, the recent "Iranian" weapons cache in Afghanistan, the President's speech last night, and the financial meltdown are all related!!

Today, China is threatening to not support the inflated Gold and Silver Codex! I am not really sure what that is, but I take it that China was misled into buying some worthless Futures contracts, and now the may refuse to honor the contracts and the precious metals commodity market will suffer from it! People have been buying precious metal contracts to shield against the stock market and currency devaluation, so if that market fails, there is no "safe-haven" left to put money into!!

Edit to add my next response:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Israeli News is saying that Al Qaeda plans on attacking Germany within next few weeks in an event bigger than 9/11.

Germany has elections coming up, and the frontrunner is very pro-US, while the other candidate is not. Spain had a similar situation last year, and a terrorist attack swayed the election toward the anti-US candidate!

Also, Bin Laden has been promising a "Surprise" and a "Present" for the West for the past few weeks.

If nothing happens in the next 6 - 8 weeks, I will give up conspiracy talk! There is just too much crazy talk from too many different angles for nothing to happen!

[edit on 11-9-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

secret weapon?

The source of that article is three Palestinian teens who are obviously anti-Israel. Remember the videos of the Palestinian funerals showing dead people(supposedly killed by Israel forces) falling off stretchers, then getting up and walking again?

If Israel strikes Iran it will be surgical with minimal collateral damages or casualties...(targeting nuke facilities) not business and residential areas like the terrorist thugs Iran supports.

u tempt me to find more links..you must be ashamed man...nothing in this world justifies cruelty on children..i hope one day you can realize that..nbot even your f**** religion

Amnesty: Israel Used Children as Human Shields in Gaza

Google News :

Israel 'used human shields' in Gaza: Amnesty

Guardian investigation uncovers evidence of alleged Israeli war crimes in Gaza

BBC News : Israel army 'used human shields'

Human shield - Wiki

Tactics in war

Germany After World War II it was claimed by German SS general, Generalleutnant Gottlob Berger that there was a plan, proposed by the Luftwaffe and approved by Adolf Hitler, to set up special POW camps for captured airmen of the Royal Air Force and the United States Army Air Force in large German cities, to act as human shields against their bombing raids. Berger realised that this would contravene the Geneva Convention and argued that there was not enough barbed wire - as a result this plan was not implemented.[1][2] However, the practice was widespread in the war on the Eastern front, where the Wehrmacht used civilians ahead of their troops in an effort to deter Soviet attacks.

Israel Human Rights Watch claims that the Israel Defense Forces used Palestinian civilians as human shields during the 2002 Battle of Jenin.[3] The Israeli human-rights group B'Tselem reported that "for a long period of time following the outbreak of the second intifada, particularly during Operation Defensive Shield, in April 2002, the IDF systematically used Palestinian civilians as human shields, forcing them to carry out military actions which threatened their lives".[4] The practice was outlawed by the Supreme Court of Israel in 2005 but human rights groups claim the IDF continues to use it. [4][5] During the 2008-2009 Gaza invasion known as Operation Cast Lead, Israeli military forces continued using civilians as human shields. According to testimonies, Israeli forces used unarmed Palestinians including children to protect military positions, walk in front of armed soldiers; go into buildings to check for booby traps or gunmen; and inspect suspicious objects for explosives. [6] Amnesty International[7] and Human Rights Watch[3] assert the Israel Defense Forces used Palestinian civilians as human shields during the 2002 Battle of Jenin. The Israeli human rights group B'Tselem reported that "for a long period of time following the outbreak of the second intifada, particularly during Operation Defensive Shield, in April 2002, the IDF systematically used Palestinian civilians as human shields, forcing them to carry out military actions which threatened their lives".[4][8] The practice was outlawed by the Supreme Court of Israel in 2005 but human rights groups insist the IDF continues to use it, although they acknowledge the number of instances has dropped sharply.[4][5] In February 2007, Associated Press Television News released footage of an incident involving Sameh Amira, a 24-year-old Palestinian. The video appears to show the West Bank resident serving as a human shield for a group of Israeli soldiers.[5][9] The video can be seen on the AP website. The Israeli Army launched a criminal investigation into the incident.[5] In April 2007, the Israeli army suspended a commander after the unit he was leading was accused of using Palestinians as human shields in a West Bank raid.[10] The Guardian has compiled 3 videos[11] and testimony from civilians of alleged war crimes committed by Israeli soldiers, including the use of Palestinian children as human shields, the targeting of medics and hospitals, and drone aircraft firing on civilians deliberately. [12] Three teenage brothers from the al-Attar family have described how "they were taken from their home at gunpoint, made to kneel in front of tanks to deter Hamas fighters from firing at them and sent by Israeli soldiers into Palestinian houses to clear them". An Israeli military official responded to these allegations: "The IDF operated in accordance with the rules of war and did the utmost to minimise harm to civilians uninvolved in combat. The IDF's use of weapons conforms to international law." An Israeli embassy spokesperson considers these allegations suspect because of Hamas pressure, adding: "Anyone who understands the realities of Gaza will know that these people are not free to speak the truth. Those that wish to speak out cannot for fear of beatings, torture or execution at the hands of Hamas."[12] However, in a report on the Gaza conflict,[13] released July 2, 2009, Amnesty International concluded that Israel did use human shields in Gaza. Amnesty found cases in which "Israeli troops forced Palestinians to stay in one room of their home while turning the rest of the house into a base and sniper position, effectively using the families, both adults and children, as human shields and putting them at risk. The report also criticized Hamas for human rights violations, but "found no evidence Palestinian fighters directed civilians to shield military objectives from attacks, forced them to stay in buildings used by militants, or prevented them from leaving

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So whats the news.
Israel is always testing some secret weapon.
The real news is when israel isnt testing a secret weapon.
Looks like propaganda to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Who's to say Israel won't attack the US. A secret trip to Russia? Cause last I checked, Russia isn't interested in bombing Iran. Something strange is going on.

Secret weapon?

Israel has already attacked America. It's called, "9-11-2001".

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Great article. S/F

My quick two cents. We as a society are informed of "secret" projects and related events only when TPTB release it. We won't know what was on that ship or who took it unless they want us to know.

I will say that this thread has provided a wealth of information (even if needless flaming was introduced) and hopefully people will READ the facts and decide for themselves instead of waiting to be TOLD what to believe.

Great work ATS.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Now this line in the story makes me wonder about the reality of the whole article.

Order Jerome Corsi's "Why Israel Can't Wait: The Coming War between Israel and Iran" exclusively for your Kindle from Amazon today.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
My quick two cents. We as a society are informed of "secret" projects and related events only when TPTB release it. We won't know what was on that ship or who took it unless they want us to know.

I agree 100%, Things like this don't get out by accident. If it is in fact true, it was purposly released. I'm waiting to see if it hits the Mainstream media, and if it does I will be convinced it was released as psychological warfare.

-E-

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Israel is likely at the late end of the S300 deal.

Details

The S-300V, also known by its NATO designation, SA-12, is an advanced Russian surface-to-air missile system. Two versions currently exist: the Gladiator (NATO: SA-12A), capable of destroying ballistic missiles, and the Giant (NATO: SA-12B), for use against aircraft and cruise missiles. Since the early 1990s, the Russians have sold thousands of S-300Vs throughout Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.

The S-300V was developed by the Antey Corporation, one of the former Soviet Union’s largest defense companies. It was designed mainly as an anti-ballistic missile system, although it also has the ability to target and destroy aircraft and cruise missiles, similar to the U.S. Patriot. The S-300V was first deployed in 1986 and was so successful that, by the late 1980s, the Soviet military was ordering an average of three to four battalions each year.(1) During the 1990s, Antey improved the capability of the S-300V, giving the system the ability to engage targets flying at ranges of up to 100 kilometers.(2)
end quote

www.missilethreat.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Four pages spent on what? The World Net Daily? If there's one source that should be taken with a grain of salt, it is WND. Are there any other sources available?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I've been through this before on ATS. I can match you link for link and video for video. It will get us nowhere. Israel has a right to be left alone on their little plot of land, without the fear of child suicide bombers blowing up bus loads of their people and tourists sitting down to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The land is theirs, suck it up and move on.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

secret weapon?

You have got to be joking.../??? Surgical Strike....Like the 730+ civilians Israel killed in Gaza...Since when is Israel worried about anything but Israel.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KAKUSA
You have got to be joking.../??? Surgical Strike....Like the 730+ civilians Israel killed in Gaza...Since when is Israel worried about anything but Israel.

No, I am not joking. Your comparison is unfair. It would be more fair for you to compare it to the 1980's bombing of Iraq's nuke facilities, not Gaza!!
Apples to apples and oranges to oranges...OK?

Israel has a right to live in peace and security, and a right to defend itself, even if it includes a preemptive strike on nuke facilities that are making weapons grade uranium.

Thank you for your reply. Have a nice day.

[edit on 11/9/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Four pages spent on what? The World Net Daily? If there's one source that should be taken with a grain of salt, it is WND. Are there any other sources available?

From the OP

I know this is a WND article so please spare me the flame, but it is too interesting to ignore.

-E-

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Exactly. Why would their pursuit of having a safe life be any different then what we in the US should expect? We don't deal with radical bombers putting explosive devices on children and having them ride into groups of civilians. We don't worry about the threat of having the bus we are riding on blowing up. When was the last time you had to worry about a missle strike interrupting your weekend BBQ? I hope Israel builds a massive weapon that strikes the fear into the soulless creatures in Iran and when Iran finally pushes enough, it will be nice to explain to my children where Iran used to be.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by Mdv2

From the OP

I know this is a WND article so please spare me the flame, but it is too interesting to ignore.

-E-

Why does no one read the instructions or disclaimers?
This is why we have warnings about using a blow dryer in the shower. Some people.

I hope this isn't considered flaming but I would like to know if any of the intelligent posters here (no sarcasim) have any other sources they could post that would back this up. Just curious.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

You are right. My bad
When I saw its source, I decided not to read any further. Anyhow, I'll stay out of this.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The reason there is not multiple sources.. yet is this

Trusted confidential Israeli sources in Jerusalem close to the government told WND

Isreal didn't come out and say they tested a secret weapon, it was supposedly leaked by an "Iseaeli source"

-E-

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Friday Iran must remain firm on its nuclear rights, as Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said any attack on the Islamic republic over its controversial nuclear programme would be "unacceptable."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join