It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran beware: Israel tests 'secret weapon'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

"Israel controls the United States Senate. Around 80 percent are completely in support of Israel; anything Israel wants it gets. Jewish influence in the House of Representatives is even greater."

-United States Senator William Fulbright-

"I've never seen a President -- I don't care who he is -- stand up to them. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want. The Israelis know what is going on all the time. I got to the point where I wasn't writing anything down. If the American people understood what a grip these people have got on our government, they would RISE UP IN ARMS. Our citizens certainly don't have any idea what goes on."

-Thomas H. Moorer (1912 - 2004)
Admiral, US Navy & Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff
during interview on 24 August 1983-

“I want to tell you something very clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel, [Israel] control [s] America, and the Americans know it.”
- Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3rd, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Check out this article from the gaza conflict earlier this year
Doctors Spooked by Israel’s Mystery Weapon

During Noah’s trip to Israel, he saw drone footage of an extremely small weapon hitting a car. When it struck — on a road, cutting through a Gaza cemetery — the car didn’t go up in a ball of flames. Its roof caved in, with a puff of smoke. The back doors were blown out; the front doors stayed shut.

Erik Fosse, a Norwegian doctor working in Gaza says that the weapon "causes the tissue to be torn from the flesh. It looks very different [from a shrapnel injury]. I have seen and treated a lot of different injuries for the last 30 years in different war zones, and this looks completely different."

-E-

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Check out this article from the gaza conflict earlier this year
Doctors Spooked by Israel’s Mystery Weapon

During Noah’s trip to Israel, he saw drone footage of an extremely small weapon hitting a car. When it struck — on a road, cutting through a Gaza cemetery — the car didn’t go up in a ball of flames. Its roof caved in, with a puff of smoke. The back doors were blown out; the front doors stayed shut.

Erik Fosse, a Norwegian doctor working in Gaza says that the weapon "causes the tissue to be torn from the flesh. It looks very different [from a shrapnel injury]. I have seen and treated a lot of different injuries for the last 30 years in different war zones, and this looks completely different."

-E-

SCALAR ENERGY WEAPON....!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
There is something strange about this whole situation. I just cannot see how Israel does not see that attacking Iran would be a very bad move. Are you telling me they haven't put this into consideration? Things like how the world will react, what the consequences will be, that the USA's response might be different to what they expect? I would go as far as saying that an attack by Israel on Iran would be one of the worst moves possible for Israel at the moment. The backlash would be worse than anything else in the past... with the likely consequences being amongst the worst one could imagine.

This leads me to think that those who are pushing for Israel to attack Iran do not have Israel's best intentions at heart, and certainly do not have much consideration for the majority on this planet. Similarly, people pushing for this strike do not have Iran's best interests at heart either. People pushing for this event to take place do have one beneficiary in mind: The Global Elite. WW3 might be closer than we think...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I know it's not a good time to ask but....Does anybody want a chip now?
You could be nuked in a heartbeat! GPS, just like Battleship.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
What would be the effects of a large EMP weapon be on all the equipment they are using in there nuclear program. I know a lot of the equipment is hard to come by and destroying it with a EMP weapon would leave no casualties except the equipment.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
"Secret weapons" arent revealed by heads of states at meetings. Good grief!!! So now everyone really belives that Bibbi went to Moscow to toell them abbout a "secret" weapon??? Are u serious?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
"Secret weapons" arent revealed by heads of states at meetings. Good grief!!! So now everyone really belives that Bibbi went to Moscow to toell them abbout a "secret" weapon??? Are u serious?

Honestly, I think he went to Moscow to see what their stance would be for the up and coming attack on Iran.

-E-

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Its no wonder Israel has secret weapons. Probably thousands.

Question is what happened in Russia?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
What would be the effects of a large EMP weapon be on all the equipment they are using in there nuclear program. I know a lot of the equipment is hard to come by and destroying it with a EMP weapon would leave no casualties except the equipment.

Depending on the size of the Nuclear weapon a air burst will release enough EMP to burn out all unshielded electronics over the entire country. The old Tube Type devices a EMP will not burn out.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The secret weapon is Matzo Ball Soup. Its so delicious that Muslims will be unable to maintain their fast for Ramadan, and after the Iranians ate the soup, Israel will send in a air strike to drop some yummy corned beef.

World Net Daily is your source, I mean seriously... all they want to do is sell you "Survival Seeds" to plant in your "Crisis Garden."

I love the part that Israel, a sovereign nation needed the USA's permission to "test" a secret weapon. If its a secret then why would the USA even know about it. If you are going to say that the USA sold it to them, then what’s the need to test it since I'm sure the USA demonstrates its weapons for sale?

This thread is just ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

And if it was a nuclear EMP blast that would be a good reason to be warning the US and Russia. But I thought they came up with non nuclear EMPs.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here is what I think and believe may be going on:
1) Sabre rattling. Iran states Isreal is bad and should be wiped off the face of the earth, Isreal replys in kind.
2) Visit, not to do anything but to unnerve the Iranian's into thinking that something is going on. After all Russia and Iran are kind of working together.
3) Isreal is actually planning something and wanted to talk with the Russians for their support before actually doing something, kind of like if we were to do xxxxx, what would your response be.
4) Or it could be the Isrealies are wanting to talk to the Iranian government, but not where the world can see and speculate, so the leader goes up there and meets with say the Iranian diplomat and sits down for a dialogue as to how to prevent an attack on either side.

link   
reply to post by MysterE

If that is the case, expect Iran to ramp up defenses.
Russia will advise Iran to prepare.

link   
reply to post by finemanm

Wow, what an informed opinion you have...
why did you even waste the time to post? You should read sdcigarpig's post and learn what a productive post is.

-E-

[edit on 10-9-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It's just a matter of a wee-bit more time. Israel may soon put straight any future nuc plans within Iran, by Iran.

Decoy

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Well I can actually prove that Jews made one dam good Matzo Ball Soup and excellent corned beef. Come to New York, I'll take you to Katz Deli on Houston Street and you will be amazed.

Neither you, nor WND

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
reply to post by MysterE

Neither you, nor WND

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Well I can actually prove that Jews made one dam good Matzo Ball Soup and excellent corned beef. Come to New York, I'll take you to Katz Deli on Houston Street and you will be amazed.

Actually I as there a few weeks ago after a Rise Against concert. But you probably already know that don't you Rocky as in rock fella?

Edit to add: BTW Leave me alone. I am not paying you!

[edit on 10-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

"i thought", that each reactor that enriches weapons grade has a distinct signature.

It is not the uranium, but the reactor that enriches that is known when a bomb is exploded.

I may be wrong, but I am fairly sure about this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join