It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube Censoring Sheen's Video to Obama

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by patmac
I believe that we should start calling 9/11 by a new name. A Holiday of sorts that will sweep the nation in a particular way. Begin by messaging friends and family with a sweet message.

Happy False Flag Day

Sadly as much as I believe you are serious, I also believe you will gain support with that.

So much yet to investigate, yet so many minds made up...

VERY GOOD POINT! Although I'm absolutely convinced that we are being lied to about what truly took place that day, I'm not convinced completely that it was as much of an inside job as many on this site do. That being said I must define what I mean by inside job. I don't necessarily mean that I feel that Bush himself helped to orchestrate it. What I mean is that I feel it may have been on a different level within the government. A very small faction that is in the money. The ones that benefitted most from that day.

So, although I see the reasoning for the quoted statement of the False Flag Day, I really just want to see a new investigation without all of the whitewash so we can get the real answers of what happened that day. And if someone within the government was responsible or had inside knowledge of it, well, there are injections for that.

Edit to add: In other words, although I feel that it was indeed a False Flag operation, I would prefer to see its day in a REAL court!

[edit on 11-9-2009 by dariousg]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
reply to post by wycky

It was a headline article on yesterday's front page - the UK & Ireland version.

I just searched the UK & Ireland Yahoo and there is nothing I searched in the news section using:
Charlie Sheen - got nothing
Obama - got a heap of unrelated stuff
Charlie Sheen + Obama - got nothing

Do you think they took it off??

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
They're afraid of the damage it will do to this country. Well, to be quite frank, I am too but I am MORE concerned about the truth and about STOPPING this political and financial BS from happening anymore in the future.

If the truth came out?

Is Obama the man to stop it? Would there be riots and stockmarket crash? Would there be anarchy?

Or would the guilty just go to jail, and a new world without Fox News and shadow governments?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Okay, just signed in and went to the top page. Under the 'most popular' list is this very video. I understand that some are concerned about the 'censoring' but this doesn't appear to be censored to keep it off of the most popular list.

So, if the idea was to keep it down until the rush died out, they failed. It's there.

Ah. Granted, it's on the top page now. The bottom of the top page.

The problem appears to be that

A) based on ratings, check out other videos. This should have a) More then 100k views. More then 500k views.

B) While the video is on the first page (the last video). It should technically be on the top, and hopefully will be. I literally saw comments coming in at 10-20 per minute for over an hour last night. This is probably one of the most popular videos on YouTube, and if not related to 9/11 it would probably have the top spot.

I remember when other stories break on the news (ie like the UK singer, on the European American Idol, sorry can not remember the names). And in one day, it had a million+ views. This was a recent video. If the glitch happened with popular viral videos. It would effect a majority of them, which doesn't appear to be the case.

C) This GLITCH is not a glitch when it constantly affects a certain group of videos constantly. IE Truth videos, NWO videos. That's the problem. It's a constant problem with videos of this sort.

D) The removal of ratings. This is important. I've had to re rate four times, in less then 12 hours. A user is only allowed one Rating per video usually. What glitch does this?

Again, this is not the same as the AJ video, which was fixed in an hour. This is an ongoing "glitch" that's been reported 1000s of times. Oh, and guess what I just had to re rate the video. Because my rating was erased, yet again.

E) The removal of 1000s of comments in less then 12 hours. Again, what glitch affects the ratings, the views, and the comments.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Google is not "controlled" it seems, try google "Russia Today"

(Russia Today is running a huge story called "911 reasons 911 was an inside job!)

[edit on 11-9-2009 by conar]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by patmac
I believe that we should start calling 9/11 by a new name. A Holiday of sorts that will sweep the nation in a particular way. Begin by messaging friends and family with a sweet message.

Happy False Flag Day

Sadly as much as I believe you are serious, I also believe you will gain support with that.

So much yet to investigate, yet so many minds made up...

VERY GOOD POINT! Although I'm absolutely convinced that we are being lied to about what truly took place that day, I'm not convinced completely that it was as much of an inside job as many on this site do. That being said I must define what I mean by inside job. I don't necessarily mean that I feel that Bush himself helped to orchestrate it. What I mean is that I feel it may have been on a different level within the government. A very small faction that is in the money. The ones that benefitted most from that day.

So, although I see the reasoning for the quoted statement of the False Flag Day, I really just want to see a new investigation without all of the whitewash so we can get the real answers of what happened that day. And if someone within the government was responsible or had inside knowledge of it, well, there are injections for that.

Edit to add: In other words, although I feel that it was indeed a False Flag operation, I would prefer to see its day in a REAL court!

[edit on 11-9-2009 by dariousg]

I'd also subscibe to the above scenario. But at some point men in power, such as Rumsfeld and Cheney, and Bush (well maybe not Bush), could have lessened the blow, and stopped some of the damage after the initial strike.

But then, they'd end up just like JFK did. They know what's at stake, and they know the international banksters, and secret government cells, Don't play games. So really, it was alot to ask of someone. (Cheney,Rumsfeld,Rice), to step in, and lessen the blow. But, not everyone is cut from the same cloth. Not everyone is willing to give thiers and thier family lives to save 3000 Americans. Heck actually that number grows ALOT bigger when you think of all the warring that took place because of 9/11 and also the changes made to our Constitution.

But not everyone is a Hero.

Your view, and idea is a good one, much better than the NPT. But therein lies the problem. The truth movement is soooo divided amonst the ideas of how things went down, we can't even agree with ourselves, let alone fight the powers that did this. And I'm sure THIS is EXACTLY what the people who really did 9/11 were banking on. Somehow we've got to put all these theories aside, and just get a new, a real, investigation..., and that's what C.S. is asking for, and I commend him on sticking his neck out. It's dangerous waters he's treading in right now. My hat goes off to him.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar

They're afraid of the damage it will do to this country. Well, to be quite frank, I am too but I am MORE concerned about the truth and about STOPPING this political and financial BS from happening anymore in the future.

If the truth came out?

Is Obama the man to stop it? Would there be riots and stockmarket crash? Would there be anarchy?

Or would the guilty just go to jail, and a new world without Fox News and shadow governments?

You see, this is my big concern. I don't know what would happen and I think that there is a very real fear that there may be rioting and outright civil unrest to the point of a war.

The only way I can see this administration avoiding that is to truly hold a legitimate investigation and actually bring the perps to justice. They can pull that off by disassociating themselves from the criminals.

However, if the 'NWO' conspiracy is indeed true and the puppetmasters above Obama (according to the conspiracy) are truly there pulling the strings, then it will simply be a show anyway and they will make it all work out to their advantage in the end.

Okay, I'm going back to playing my xBox. Madden '10 is coming out and I can probably bury myself in a few months of gameplay there and even some time on WOW. That way I won't see the crap hitting the fan until it's too late! LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It's great that Charlie and many others are trying to find out the truth of
911, and many people around the world are seeking answers to questions that have never been answered. It's been 8 years and more evidence keeps unfolding each passing year. The main problem with a new investigation is this -> THEY WILL NOT INVESTIGATE THEMSELVES.
IF 911 was an inside job (and I do see evidence it was) I have no faith that the TPTB will investigate their own crimes. Take Sibel Edmonds for ex. her testimony is shocking, but you don't hear a word about it on MSM, not a single word.

The best thing that can happen from Charlie's video is more people will be awake and aware from now on, but 9 11 is over and they got away with it. I repeat, they will not investigate themselves.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Someone should add 9/11 to this.

I was surprised to find that 9/11 wasn't a part of it, and then when I thought, I wasn't surprised!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
no, you're wrong. this happens on EVERY youtube video.
every single one.
Youtube freezes the views on videos that miillions of people are watching at the same time, just to make sure those are actual viewers and not the creator trying to fake getting views,
and as for the undefined thing, it happens to me all the time.
it's called refresh the page and it goes away.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
why in the hell does anyone in their right mind think that obama would come clean about ANYTHING?

he might as well assassinate himself

DENY ignorance people. charlie sheen is ignorant if he thinks obama will admit to the world that the government is corrupt.

all of these charlie sheen and alex jones threads are pointless

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I would like to point out to all the people claiming this is a conspiracy, IT IS A FLAW IN YOUTUBE'S VIDEO ANALYTICS CODING I repeat IT IS A FLAW THAT HAPPENS TO EVERY SINGLE VIDEO

My company operates two of the most successful channels on YouTube, this happens to every single video we post. Once a video reaches 20k concurrent viewers, the system is unable to dynamically update the view count on a regular basis, and it can take anywhere from an hour to up to a day for the view count to be refreshed.

This does not, however, keep a video from appearing in the top watched now boxes on the front page, as the system is still tracking the traffic that the video is getting.

In conclusion, IF THE AUTHOR OR A MOD WOULD CHANGE THE TITLE TO REFLECT THAT YOUTUBE IS NOT IN FACT CENSORING THE VIDEO, THAT WOULD SAVE US MORNING BROWSERS WASTED TIME

If only half of you knew how incredibly poorly coded YouTube really is, your minds would be blown. The errors i tear my hair out over on a daily basis...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by D.E.M.]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well lets face it. If we are gonna believe there is a higher force. Then they would be everywhere?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The same thing happened with that video fo Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee talking on her cell phone during a town hall meeting. It was stuck at 303 of 330 views, one of the two, for almost 5 days. There was a couple hundred votes on it at that point.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost artistic
Well lets face it. If we are gonna believe there is a higher force. Then they would be everywhere?

Maybe the 41 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans who Challenge the Official Account of 9/11 can answer that...
patriotsquestion911.com...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by conar]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Exactly what I mean - thank you !

We seem to be on a one or the other situation, when I am still looking from the middle. It's a tenuous place to be

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
I would like to point out to all the people claiming this is a conspiracy, IT IS A FLAW IN YOUTUBE'S VIDEO ANALYTICS CODING I repeat IT IS A FLAW THAT HAPPENS TO EVERY SINGLE VIDEO

My company operates two of the most successful channels on YouTube, this happens to every single video we post. Once a video reaches 20k concurrent viewers, the system is unable to dynamically update the view count on a regular basis, and it can take anywhere from an hour to up to a day for the view count to be refreshed.

This does not, however, keep a video from appearing in the top watched now boxes on the front page, as the system is still tracking the traffic that the video is getting.

In conclusion, IF THE AUTHOR OR A MOD WOULD CHANGE THE TITLE TO REFLECT THAT YOUTUBE IS NOT IN FACT CENSORING THE VIDEO, THAT WOULD SAVE US MORNING BROWSERS WASTED TIME

If only half of you knew how incredibly poorly coded YouTube really is, your minds would be blown. The errors i tear my hair out over on a daily basis...

yes WE KNOW man

the problem is that ... when youtube updates the views ... it is too low ... and

comments are beeing deleted ... ratings too

the views are too low ... it should be 500k at LEAST

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Longtime reader first time poster.

This is how MSM is reacting to C.Sheen

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

www.examiner.com...

Just 2 examples. Not really a suprise is it ?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Do you know how much of a ridiculously complex muddle of code YouTubes' backend is? The part that You, the average user, does not see?

I do. Its like a doll that has had pieces stitched on time and time again till the thing is a horribly grotesque monster.

Sheens' video is not being censored, the system merely cannot handle the influx of information, especially after the recent updates they tried with the new channel layout. YOU ARE OVERLOADING THE SYSTEM AND CAUSING THE PROBLEM YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT

Seriously people, stop jumping on the censoring bandwagon. Is YouTube censoring my movie trailers when the exact same thing happens to every single video i upload? No. It merely means that the website is crappily coded. Get over it.

Stop running around like chickens with your head off.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
now showing 96.365 views and 4,205 ratings. Looks OK to me now. I know yesterday I was getting the error message on the ratings also on this video so it's been updated i think.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join