It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube Censoring Sheen's Video to Obama

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
He's the top paid actor on television.

He's risking his career and his life.

Jesus people, we all have vices, but Are you the top paid actor on TV RISKING YOUR CAREER?

I do not really understand what your response means to me. What part of what I said are you responding to, exactly? Your response is very confusing. It almost seems like you replied to me but were answering someone else. Can you please clarify?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
NEW SCREEN SHOT UPDATE

Please note, these screen grabs of YouTube Comments were grabbed in the last hour. The names have been smudged to protect their privacy.

Please note:

This is First Hand accounts of Ratings, Comment, and Honor Manipulation of this video.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

He's the top paid actor on television.

He's risking his career and his life.

Jesus people, we all have vices, but Are you the top paid actor on TV RISKING YOUR CAREER?

I do not really understand what your response means to me. What part of what I said are you responding to, exactly? Your response is very confusing. It almost seems like you replied to me but were answering someone else. Can you please clarify?

Sorry for the confusion. I may have read your post wrong.

In that, I saw numerous mentioning of his character flaws. Something the Main Stream Media always is quick to point out. Depsite these flaws, he is the top paid actor currently on TV, and has a lot to lose. I'm just sick of the character attack that the guy has had in the past and is currently experiencing.

If I replied to you in error, I apologize.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
YouTube erased my rating again (this is I think the forth screen grab of me having to rate this video). They erased my rating twice this morning. As can be seen if you scroll back a page, and check out the screen shot of my last rating attempt.

This has happened 9 Times now.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Honesty you say. How is it one attains honesty. Can it be by riding a high horse?
Or like Chas has been, open and honest, just like you say.
Also pretty damn ballsy if the honesty be known.
Remind yourselves he is just the messenger.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by twitchy
The reason the mainstream media isn't going to let Sheen back around is simple, they spent alot of time, money, and effort demonizing him the last time accusing him of beating his old lady and being a drunkard and god knows what else. They aren't going to go back and eat crow now.

Twitchy, with all due respect - and I mean that sincerely - Charlie Sheen admitted to it. He did not just plea out in court, he has admitted he had a problem with alcohol, gambling, prostitutes, and that he has been physically violent with women in his life. Sorry but nobody had to spend any time and money on it. All they had to do was get a camera and ask nicely.

p.s. I like Charlie as an actor. I think he is a great comedic actor and seems like a genuinely sweet guy with some personal issues. I do not want him to be my friend, I want him to be my actor. As far as 9/11 goes - well good for him. Perhaps having a big name like that pusing for it, the movement can gain some legitimacy. That would be nice. I just think that we need to be honest with ourselves here.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by K J Gunderson]

Just so there is no confusion. This is what i was responding to in my last post. So many other post poped up in between.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Fight youtube and the MSM:

"Now you too can be Charlie Sheen and challenge debunkers everywhere--online and offline!

Get the poster (as seen on the front page of infowars.com on 9/11/2009) & stop the NWO cold by exposing 9/11."

flickr.com/photos/24536177@N08/3910193664

[edit on 13-9-2009 by TruthRevolt]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Just for Fun, as I've already documentated this several times.

My ratings have been deleted again.

Probably my last Screen Shot of me rating, as it appears that I'm beating a Dead Horse. How many times must I re-rate this video? For My ratings to stand.

It's sad to see the Ratings dip, and I have a believe that this is deliberate. If I vote 1 star, it will never reset. Just don't want to try this method out, as I believe this to be a 5 star Video.

Can any one find documentation stating the Rules for Rating on Youtube.

I still stand behind my belief that it's one rating per user. Am I wrong?

I haven't been able to find any official rules on Youtube rating, but unfortunately can't spend much more time today on this thread...

[edit on 13-9-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Just for Fun, as I've already documentated this several times.

My ratings have been deleted again.

Probably my last Screen Shot of me rating, as it appears that I'm beating a Dead Horse. How many times must I re-rate this video? For My ratings to stand.

It's sad to see the Ratings dip, and I have a believe that this is deliberate. If I vote 1 star, it will never reset. Just don't want to try this method out, as I believe this to be a 5 star Video.

Can any one find documentation stating the Rules for Rating on Youtube.

I still stand behind my belief that it's one rating per user. Am I wrong?

I haven't been able to find any official rules on Youtube rating, but unfortunately can't spend much more time today on this thread...

hey m8... I respect and support what you're saying and what you've unveiled about Youtube... The odds are your suspicions are correct. YOUTUBE is being MANIPULATED by the TPTB...So You're really wasting your time to a certain extent... don't you understand the Perps have the power to do what you're seeing? Just as they infiltrated CNN and the MSM... this EVIL within the US government that perpetrated 911 ARE POWERFUL and ABOVE THE LAW. They control those who MAKE THE LAW and RUN the USA. The Perps CONTROL the CIA, FBI, NSA, U.S. Military, US Government etc and are part of secret societies such as the Illuminati etc whose power base is connected to and within buildings like the Pentagon. But then, You should know this already.

Are you actually so naive that you don't believe YOUTUBE hasn't been infiltrated yet?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion7911

Are you actually so naive that you don't believe YOUTUBE hasn't been infiltrated yet?

No, It's easy, too easy really, to see it. Why they are doing it heavily (and it's quiet possible the biggest example of such action in the last week, month, year), is the question. How would Google / Youtube profit by inhibiting the exposure of a Viral Video, when Viral Videos are their Main Source of Revenue.

I just want others to realize:

A) That it occurs.

B) That it is possible Fraudulent Behavior, when you consider the Partner Program that Youtube uses to pay top performing Directors.

If they have the ability to undercut numbers, they have the ability to still profit off of a Viral Video, and underpay their Partners. Which is fraud.

So in what way does Youtube Profit by Under reporting a Viral Video, when that is supposedly their main source of Revenue. If it's so obvious.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

I'm unsure about this thing with the ratings. Have you tried it on some other video that will have nothing to do with 'truth'? Maybe some garbage like 'fred' that YouTube promotes heavily and can't be said to be 'troublesome' in any way? Maybe they just allow you to rate again after N hours...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Youtube's Rating Policy

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds

I'm unsure about this thing with the ratings. Have you tried it on some other video that will have nothing to do with 'truth'? Maybe some garbage like 'fred' that YouTube promotes heavily and can't be said to be 'troublesome' in any way? Maybe they just allow you to rate again after N hours...

Please look at the Screen shot I just posted.

Youtube States, that once a Rating is posted, you can not change it, nor can the the Video's Director.

Just opens on why, myself and hundreds of others have experienced having our rating erased.

10 times for me, in the last 3 days for one video.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Photo Update:

Re Rating for the umpth time (12 perhaps, I've lost count). It appears that my rating is being reset any time the View Count is updated.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Good work squid. Take a break, relax awhile. Charlie and his message is in good hands as you may have noticed. If things slow down there are ways to crank um back up. You will have to admit, Chas has been the MAN on this one. I appreciate your work.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Good work squid. Take a break, relax awhile. Charlie and his message is in good hands as you may have noticed. If things slow down there are ways to crank um back up. You will have to admit, Chas has been the MAN on this one. I appreciate your work.

heck I'll just leave it.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds

Please look at the Screen shot I just posted.

Youtube States, that once a Rating is posted, you can not change it, nor can the the Video's Director.

Just opens on why, myself and hundreds of others have experienced having our rating erased.

10 times for me, in the last 3 days for one video.

But have you tried it on another unrelated to truth video? Documentation for software is often out of date...

If it doesn't happen with other non conspiracy videos, then I think you have a case, but maybe that's just how youtube works...

EDIT to add, I'm going to try it out myself on this video

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13/9/2009 by harpsounds]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Doesnt matter now.

That video has been copied a million times and has circled the globe 10 times by now.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Doesnt matter now.

That video has been copied a million times and has circled the globe 10 times by now.

I think its important to establish just how YouTube works though, a lot of people get paranoid about supression...

I don't buy the 'view count' manipulation theories, as I've seen that on many other videos.

I do know that they do bump videos off the most popular/watched list for some reason, and I did see that happen with this charlie sheen video. I have an explanation I consider more reasonable, but of course it's just speculation like the people who call shenanigans.

I would like to try and settle this 'ratings' manipulation theory, at least for myself, I've never heard it before, and have not seen convincing evidence that it is only happening to conspiracy videos yet. A test is needed on non-conspiracy video to see if this is a YouTube wide issue, or if there is room for a more sinister explanation.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

If the hypothesis is that youtube is censoring truth videos, or at least manipulating the numbers of truth related videos, then I'm not sure that a regular old run of the mill video is going to be much of a control group to cpmpare it to. I don't disagree with you, I just think we need to be careful in forming a basis for comparison.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join