It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, i implore you to....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Give What You Can

In your everyday life block out the voice in your head that speaks about others. Put your past judgments aside about people you dont know or have never met. Take the time to build up your relationships with a solid actions, mortared by unconditional forgiveness. Be kind to those who care about you, and above all else have patience, for this is the key to love.

Give without expecting to receive, because in the end you will get the greatest gift of all. Recognize all others as equal and show them the compassion, patience, and love that you would to your own children, and it will be returned to you at your greatest hour of need. Be still within your mind, learn to clean your mind of the clutter. In the time of rest, allow your thoughts to wander and not linger.

Be as the ocean humble and low, yet all streams will flow to you. Withhold no love, give it freely and without question, do not dwell in it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Be Mentally Free

Men can shackle and harm your body, but never your being. Give up that which keeps you bound, allow yourself to be free. Do not bend to the thoughts of men, in the end they will be the shackles at your feet. Walk your own path, do not stray from it with distractions.

A journey never begun can never be finished, a painting never started can never be unfinished. Observe yet do not act, Empower your own being, do not conform to the thoughts of the majority. Through empowerment all of your goals will be achieved, and you will be immortal. He who has no beginning has no end, and walks nearest to the creator.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Be One
Be weary of nature and do as it does, for this is the purest way. Accept your own faults and give them no further thought. Do not worship idols. Be your own idol.

++++++++++++++++

Then you will know stillness.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
watch the second video on youtube by clicking the link, i cant find one that allows to embedding.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Quite an inspiring presentation.
I especially love that UNKLE vid.
I saw that some while ago.
In these times, it helps to have something to hold onto.

One can have enough hope for us all.

[edit on 9/10/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
Quite an inspiring presentation.

One can have enough hope for us all.

thanks
not meant to inspire however, but im glad it did .

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
One must have a source of inspiration if one is to accomplish anything.
Hence the vids.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
honestly, I've been looking for that video since i was little, i remember seeing the part when the car hits him, but he doesnt move, on tv. You sir, are someone who i would love to sit down with some tea between us, and just talk, i think that conversation would take routes that neither of us could imagine.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by iwishicould

that sounds nice
the video is very good, if i recall properly it was ranked as the best music video ever made some time back

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The golden mean. Easy to think we understand it, intellectually, more difficult to become it, and express it, but when we do, everything changes, everywhere.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

great statement, its true it requires great conviction and sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Just to clarify, in human social terms, it means "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and of course, love others (any others) as you love yourself, and are loved by the center and source of love. It is also a point of leverage, for a divine extension, via a continual self referencial projection of love, and it governs the universe in fact - although we haven't come up to speed fully yet here on earth, but we will, somehow, some way, some day. Let it be today.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If we never were anything more than animals, we would have more of an understanding of what it is to be free.
The lives all of us live are not our lives. They are the lives that our respective societies have groomed us into.
We look for answers in all the wrong places.
The answers anyone seeks are contained within. Always have been, always will be.
There is no changing that.
If we look inside ourselves, we will truly discover who and what we are.
We must be more than what our environment makes of us.
Sometimes, the most profound answer is right in front of your face, Hiding in plain sight.

"Well life is too short, so love the one you got,
Cause you might get run over or you might get shot" [Sublime]

join