The ninja conspiracy

page: 3
23
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
have you even studied martial arts. the religion behind martial arts is primarily Buddhism, then Taoism. True ninja's who are from either the Koga or Iga region of Japan believed in Buddhism. Watch Ninja Scroll. The Kuji-in practice the ninja and samurai mudras that was taken from the vajra mudra practices.




posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
have you? buddism and taoism and shintoism all blend together in japan.

besides what does your argument about a modern incarnation of tv ninja have to do with this thread about a japanese secret society?

i fail to see your point. we arent discussing religion!

if you cant contribute with valid and coherant points, then dont

ninja scroll is hardly a historical document. i have had many many years exposure to both modern ninjutsu, bujinkan and togakure before it became bujinkan and am actually in japan, studying martial arts now.

we are discussing people ONCE known as yamabushi, who founded all ninja clans, including but not limitd to iga and koga ryuha.

a group who have been around since before the birth of japan. shaping its course. perhaps they are buddhist, or shinto OR daoist. or presbyterian pentacostals. who knows.

the only valid point you make is yes... the kuji kiri is 9 mudra from buddhism, 9 of over 2000 mudra.

well. i thank you for your input but please read the entire trhead before posting. you really didnt understand what anyone was saying here.



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu
 


If I may be so bold okamitengu,.... I am REALLY CURIOUS...just from a bystanders view point....

How high can you jump from a standings point....How high is your vertical jump?

Please indulge me... I am just a layman ... who collects knowledge...and I am curious.



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu
 



The mudra are the best 9 for hitting accupressure points, witch would be from pre historic china. I belive Huang-Di the yellow emperor got credit for the accupuncture system (he was half dragon by the way). Also didnt the Japan ninja learn from half man half crow aliens the crashed in japan? ("Meteorite")



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite
 


not very high.



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare
 


the creatures you refer to are called tengu. in chinese tiengou or heaven dogs.

they are depicted in early literature as half man half crow and can be quite the tricksters. they also taught every japanese warrior ninja, or otherwise, strategy and warfare.

in later times they are depicted more human like, as a mountain ascetic called a yamabushi.

the two distnctions are yamabushi tengu and karasu (crow) tengu. while teh origins of tengu are unclear they are certainly still seen in japanese artwork, temples and plays.

the yamabushi tengu is now the most common.

i have no idea about the foundation of accupuncture but skyfloating wrote a wonderful piece this week in three parts about chinese mythos and ancient astronaughts. including the yellow emporer.



posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Delicate topic here, folks. Google Black Dragon Society and Green Dragon Society. These leads may be of some interest. Op, if youd like you may u2u me, and we may exchange further information. First id like a sample of just how far you have dug into the matter. If you can provide me with an obscure reference to the subject not found on the internet, i will expound upon it as a reply. That way, things may be verified and we can both be sure of not wasting each others time.



posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Where can I find the fighting styles of these black dragons? I want to compare it to the Chinese styles that I learned. All styles can be traced very far back(not to specific people, but the land or region), based on the underlying motions. Certain martial strategy's( interlocking of forms,footwork,ect) can give away alot about where it came from, and even what other styles it was made to defend or defeat.

Also don't forget the boxer rebellion

During the defence of the Legations, a small Japanese force of 1 officer and 24 sailors commanded by Colonel Shiba, distinguished itself in several ways. Of particular note was that it had the almost unique distinction of suffering greater than 100% casualties. This was possible because a great many of the Japanese troops were wounded, entered into the casualty lists, then returned to the line of battle only to be wounded once more and again entered in the casualty lists


You can find traces of them, but I believe they may be more into extending japanese power than helping poor people. I think they helped rouse the boxers to put china in a bad spot so the sino russian war could be fought more easily.



posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
from what i have seen the hand to hand is very similar to chinese styles and VERY old jujutsu.

i dont know anywhere public it woudl be viewable. however modern ninjutsu is similar.

thanks for posting!!



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Even the meso-american9sp?) cultures discuss this topic in their religion. The black and red bull. Also known as the black and red dragon. Then from there the yellow dragon, then the white dragon blah blah



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
thats interesting. i have long suspected that in the early years of japans opening to the west, there was an exchange of intelligence between amerindians and kokuryukai.

whether or not that have a similar base background would be very interesting.

even if it was just an industrial/western age exchange its still quite interesting!!

thanks for posting (:



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It seems to go back further then anyone could've imagined. I'll be in South Korea and Japan in a few months to research it further, please keep me informed of any new information you receive.



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
theres a ninja parade in modesto california every year.
www.theonion.com...
might help with your research.



posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
theres a ninja parade in modesto california every year.
www.theonion.com...
might help with your research.



gotta say THAT was brilliant. top effort (:

not REALLY... what i had in mibd, but seriously funny (: excellent job, thanks for contributing



posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Just an update, if anyone is interested after all these years.

i just found a folder i made of PREVIOUS documentation i had discovered about the kokuryu .. black dragons

in the next few weeks i will go through it all and re familiarise myself with the content of my earlier research.

i will post my findings here

Ganbatte!



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
...Ninja share a connection witn India... The "religion" of many Ninja clans was the Mihadmikya, known as the Mikyo in Japan... This form of Buddhism was began/founded by the Indian monk ,Naragajuna...He was said to be able to dissapear... He is also credited as the founder of the Yogacara system in Bhuddhism ,also... Which is diametrically apposed in philosophy to th Mihadmikya



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have also been reading Fulford's blog for a long time.......well the free part anyway I am not a paid subscriber. He has spoke at length over time about these groups and what their intentions are. I believe there are people throughout the globe working to rid all governments of corruption and trying to stop those working towards the NWO. From what he claims alot of it is taking place as we speak. The most disturbing point he continues to hit on though is the fact that one side is desperately and repeatedly attempting to start WWIII and his side and others are fighting to stop them. Other than what I have been enjoying reading on his blog I have never heard of these groups prior with the exception of the usual Mason's, Illuminati, Knights Templar, Skull and Bones...etc.etc.... Feel free to post any info you have discovered........

BTW if anyone wants to read the free portion of his weekly blogs go here......

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...
edit on 21-2-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Okamitengu,

I have interest i the topic. I would have posted a response earlier when you alluded to Kenpo not actually being of Shaolin origin. I agree with that statement completely. I didn't post however because I can not prove the association between where I believe Kenpo's roots come from and the Chinese Ming who fled the north of China after the fall of the Ming and persecution of them by the Qing.

I've always felt that Kenpo was very different that the official story of it's association with Shaolin. It sure doesn't look like Northern Shaolin (long fist, changchuan, pao, lohan ...etc. It has some techniques that one would see in the southern Shaolin systems. Primarily some crane defensive movements. But the rest of it (the other 90%) looks to me like it's more related to the styles of martial arts in the southern areas of china that weren't really associated with the southern Shaolin. For instance to me much of kenpos theory has more in common, to me, with the chu/chuka, jook lum, methods. Even southern tang lang (mantis) which has nothing to do with the animal the mantis or with the real mantis system of the north.

Bare with me here. What leads me to believe there is a connection there is that Jook Lum, and Southern Mantis were really the arts of the Chu family. The Chu family were Ming royalty at the end of the Ming dynasty when the Ming were overthrown by the QIng. The followers of the Chu family, fled the persecution and threats of death by hiding in the south of China. Hence Jook Lum (bamboo forest, implying hidden or secret forest or style) These followers were the elite body guards, family members, servants etc... and all of them were considered enemies of the new state. The style of martial arts the Chu family had was the style used by these elite soldiers of the Ming. Not the Ming foot soldiers, but the elite ones.

To hide the true nature of their art, they called it southern style mantis and a host of other similar names to throw inquisitive people off the scent. Parts of the art went underground and secretive and then later re-emerged. To me the theories, attitude, and actual techniques of much of Kenpo is very similar to a trained eye to that of southern mantis. At a glance they seem different but to the trained eye one can see the underlying theories and techniques which are the same. I believe it only makes sense that many of these Ming loyalists and holders of the secretive Chu style left for japan to live safer lives. Much of the okinawa-te is said to have been taught to them by immigrant shaolin monks. Some of that may be true due to the crane defensive techniques inherent in much of okinawa-te. But I believe at the same time these other martial artists trained in this more secretive Chu system were there too passing on their knowledge.

SO maybe you are right and there is a lot more to the history of many martial arts in japan that allude to a secret society or system.

I can go into much more detail. But I am typing this before heading to work and again these are my conclusions and not ones that I have been told in regards to the connection between japanese and chinese martial arts. Sometimes there are certain signature concepts that are like markers where one can track the art form down through various systems to create a sort of family tree. from there one can then see much of the various arts connections.

Like I said I can really go into much more detail regarding each part of the kenpo art and where i think it connects to these other southern chinese arts. I used to study kajukenpo, northern shaolin, (mostly xiao & da hong, qi xing chuan) and some southern lung ying and bak mei when I could find it. No a days I'm doing Kun Tao, Silat, Kali etc...heading in that direction. OK gotta head off to work now.
edit on 21-2-2013 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
I have also been reading Fulford's blog for a long time.......well the free part anyway I am not a paid subscriber. He has spoke at length over time about these groups and what their intentions are. I believe there are people throughout the globe working to rid all governments of corruption and trying to stop those working towards the NWO. From what he claims alot of it is taking place as we speak. The most disturbing point he continues to hit on though is the fact that one side is desperately and repeatedly attempting to start WWIII and his side and others are fighting to stop them. Other than what I have been enjoying reading on his blog I have never heard of these groups prior with the exception of the usual Mason's, Illuminati, Knights Templar, Skull and Bones...etc.etc.... Feel free to post any info you have discovered........

BTW if anyone wants to read the free portion of his weekly blogs go here......

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...
edit on 21-2-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info


i know ben personally, my investigations led me to him.
we met in japan and had a great chat for a couple of hours.

i have always known about the black dragons at least.
the other groups were news to me.

the only problem i have with what ben says publically is its always delayed, or put off.
if these groups were working in the way he says, something visible should have happened by now.

or maybe not.
they certainly did exists in the past. whether they are still around in the form ben says, i am not sure. but he speaks it, and he believes it.
maybe thats good enough.



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Okamitengu,

I have interest i the topic. I would have posted a response earlier when you alluded to Kenpo not actually being of Shaolin origin. I agree with that statement completely. I didn't post however because I can not prove the association between where I believe Kenpo's roots come from and the Chinese Ming who fled the north of China after the fall of the Ming and persecution of them by the Qing.

I've always felt that Kenpo was very different that the official story of it's association with Shaolin. It sure doesn't look like Northern Shaolin (long fist, changchuan, pao, lohan ...etc. It has some techniques that one would see in the southern Shaolin systems. Primarily some crane defensive movements. But the rest of it (the other 90%) looks to me like it's more related to the styles of martial arts in the southern areas of china that weren't really associated with the southern Shaolin. For instance to me much of kenpos theory has more in common, to me, with the chu/chuka, jook lum, methods. Even southern tang lang (mantis) which has nothing to do with the animal the mantis or with the real mantis system of the north.

Bare with me here. What leads me to believe there is a connection there is that Jook Lum, and Southern Mantis were really the arts of the Chu family. The Chu family were Ming royalty at the end of the Ming dynasty when the Ming were overthrown by the QIng. The followers of the Chu family, fled the persecution and threats of death by hiding in the south of China. Hence Jook Lum (bamboo forest, implying hidden or secret forest or style) These followers were the elite body guards, family members, servants etc... and all of them were considered enemies of the new state. The style of martial arts the Chu family had was the style used by these elite soldiers of the Ming. Not the Ming foot soldiers, but the elite ones.

To hide the true nature of their art, they called it southern style mantis and a host of other similar names to throw inquisitive people off the scent. Parts of the art went underground and secretive and then later re-emerged. To me the theories, attitude, and actual techniques of much of Kenpo is very similar to a trained eye to that of southern mantis. At a glance they seem different but to the trained eye one can see the underlying theories and techniques which are the same. I believe it only makes sense that many of these Ming loyalists and holders of the secretive Chu style left for japan to live safer lives. Much of the okinawa-te is said to have been taught to them by immigrant shaolin monks. Some of that may be true due to the crane defensive techniques inherent in much of okinawa-te. But I believe at the same time these other martial artists trained in this more secretive Chu system were there too passing on their knowledge.

SO maybe you are right and there is a lot more to the history of many martial arts in japan that allude to a secret society or system.

I can go into much more detail. But I am typing this before heading to work and again these are my conclusions and not ones that I have been told in regards to the connection between japanese and chinese martial arts. Sometimes there are certain signature concepts that are like markers where one can track the art form down through various systems to create a sort of family tree. from there one can then see much of the various arts connections.

Like I said I can really go into much more detail regarding each part of the kenpo art and where i think it connects to these other southern chinese arts. I used to study kajukenpo, northern shaolin, (mostly xiao & da hong, qi xing chuan) and some southern lung ying and bak mei when I could find it. No a days I'm doing Kun Tao, Silat, Kali etc...heading in that direction. OK gotta head off to work now.
edit on 21-2-2013 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)



somewhere in that big pile of documentation i have is some information specifically on kempo and its origins.

hopefully i can get through them all and make something coherant to enhance this thread





new topics
top topics
 
23
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum