It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ninja conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

You may want to search ATS for older Ninja stories.

I can only think of two in the last year... and I can only remember one...

A guy was seen leaving a house all dressed in black with a katana and a shot gun. He car jacked a dude with the shot gun and disappeared. He did not kill the driver.

And that was how the story ended. Mr Gun toteing Ninja never apprehended.

I could see the logic... The blade for the silent kill..the gun in case things got messy.

In and out.

Their was one other ninja story in the last year... I do not remember the details of that one but both are here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I think I remember Fulford calling them the Green and the Red, or the Red and the Green? And also, remember he said that they're not all Asian anymore. Some of them are westerners.

I haven't read your links yet, but I am about to.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Okamitengu,

I appreciate your posting about this important topic.

I do editorial work for two important websites, one of which is one of the best whistleblower sites in the world and the topic of the Black Dragon Society has come up in conversations of the insider whistleblowers.

It seems to me that the insiders have confirmed the information that Ben Fulford has put out about the Black Dragon Society. They have confirmed that this society is for real and that they have members who are in the covert US forces and who are not Asian.

I do wish that I had more solid information to give, but I just don't.

What I'd really like to know is this: why in the hell has not the Black Dragon Society yet to make a move against the elites? Why? Is there not enough evidence of the elites' desire and attempts to destroy our world, to depopulate our world and not just the Asians? Is there not enough evidence of the elites sheer contempt and disregard for the people of our world? Is there not enough compelling evidence that ought to motivate the Black Dragon Society to finally make their moves against the elites with extreme prejudice?

We only need the top 100 or so elites -- the very, very top people, all of whom are known by name, by location, by where they live and so on -- neutralized and eliminated with extreme prejudice by the ninjas to make a real effect on the entire clan of the elites.

I do know for a fact that more than 65% of people who are within the families of the elites do NOT support the dark agenda, but that they have not yet gone public, as it is still too dangerous to do so.

So why on Earth have the ninjas not made their move.

WTF are they waiting for? Please, for the sake of all of us on Earth, DO make your move, ninjas!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
strategy is a funny thing.

we can only clearly (and maybe not clearly) see the illuminati side. knowing what the kokuryukai actually have in mind is very hard to tell.

for all we know ben is another smokescreen for them. putting thier enemy on the offensive while they sneak around back.

in my experience they are not conbentional strategists. when you think you know what they are going to do. BAM something new.

i believe thier command structure is training westerners to fight thier own battles. training generals to lead conventional forces, training spec ops for non conventional engagements.

after my conversation with ben he definately has had contact. whether that is ongoing contact or a one off is hazy. some of the things he has suggested seem a little off mark. maybe his own work.

ido know that when the final battles come, whether or not the kokuryukai themselves are fighting, the gaijin they have trained will be.

u2u me anyone who wants to discuss these matters privately. well as private as the internet ever is...anyone say "echelon!"

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
there are alot of disinfo agents just luring out people who know stuff and trying to brainwash them,so it will be cool if you provide atleast one small fact (:
anyway good to hear that they are on our side

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

great point stillalive. disinfo is everywhere. that is why i am not giving out any info other than what you can google yourself.

one of the big problems this kind of research faces is people just making Sh^t up. and if they are not making it up, if its all true, without evidence it still just making sh^t up.

i have no evidence. i have hearsay conjecture and supposition. i have personal experience anecdote and such. but i wont stoop to putting it on here lest this become a doghead style thread. i am working hard to keep this ontrack looking for fact. or PRIVATE messages of more conjecture hearsay and supposition! so that at least publicly this thread can continue to draw attention. and we can continue discussing it together.

as for them being on our side... i think it is just that thier goals for now APPEAR to match what we want to fight against the rising NWO. in reality we cant know what thier true goals are. for all we know they are just another arm of the puppet masters lulling us into a false sense of security thinking someone will come to our aid, someone else will save us, while we are trucked off to concentration camps...

well lets keep the ball rolling, this thread has really picked up the pace last few days. thanks to you all for contributing even if its just a thanks or a wow!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
anyone see bens latest stuff, is it just me or is he sounding more and more like a schill for the NWO

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Is this the 'ninjas' we're 'all' talking about?? I actually heard nothing good about ninjas.

They are hired assassins by influential or wealthy people. They have kept their secrets well... Very well kept... Especially their tricks and trade about stealth, martial arts and tools they use.

And if you're not within their circle and you find out their secret, they'll kill you... It's the well hidden secret that have allowed their supremacy in their own right and survival of the practice to this day, that's why I think they protect that knowledge so fiercely...

Ancient Japanese CIA??

Pls correct me if I'm wrong!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
thats a failry modern view of the ninja, the people i am refering to are more likely yamabushi.

modern ninja are very much like the cia, and by modern i mean around 500 years old before that they arent really the same creature.

the precursors of the ninja, the people who existed before the spy rings for the families wield great power.

they may have even created the empirical line and creation myth of jimmu tennu. the first emporer of japanese legend who all current emporers are atributed lineage too via unbroken line.

thanks for posting but its a bit of a simplistic view in my opinion that you have projected. im not attacking you, just trying to get further back than that image.

okamitengu

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Thanks, yes I know it's too simplistic because I've tried to do a research before but seems like internet is barely enough.

So are they really good? Morally upright in a sense? Is there a way to be absorbed in their ranks? If they exist to this day, that is.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
well for a long time they protected the commoner against the rich and noble. for nothing more than some rice. they were so much of a threat that oda nobunaga tried to purge them before the real hieght of the sengoku jidai.

its my experience that it is still that way. but whether that is true altruism or if in some way it is self serving i couldnt say.

they definatly still exist. proving it is impossible but to those who have had contact.

anyone hiding in the woodwork reading this? send me a u2u and i'll give you an email addy.

im in japan for another year now, just got my visa approved. so please speak uP! (:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
still no proof but it seems now is the time they want to be known

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

now ben is talking about them too.

good luck to us all in finding them

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Intresting, does Ben Fulford work for Forbes magazine???

This is the first time i heard his name on this site.

If so i can only say wow, i knew the Illuminati were real but to hear someone from Forbes magazine mention this stuff all i can say is wow again,

Btw about a year or so ago a poster on this site mention that there was a asian resistance group that was gonna stop the Illuminati if they tried with there plans i don't know if he ment the black dragon society or what, anyway intresting read.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by King Seesar]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
as far as i know he used to work for forbes.

i think some of his blog fly off teh rails a little, but takens as a whole they seem honestly put up.

thats only my opinion. i have no evidence whatsoever

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
His description of the Illuminati seems pretty on point, like i said before i always knew they existed but to hear a Forbes writer talk about it gives it more creedence.

You're lucky you live in Japan, growing up i always liked Japan, from Ultraman to video games i was a fan of everything Japanese.

I think the person who was talking about satanic stalking was talking about gang stalking or gas lighting.

How long have you known about the black dragon society, and how did you first hear about them?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
they have been around me my whole life.

i seriously started investigating them when i was about 15. once i no longer had aphysical contact.

ive been in japan for 6 months now, and have another 12 to go.
its such a great place to live. not tokyo, thats just a western city full of grumpy japanese!

but anywhere else is awesome. im in nagano. in a village called yamagatamura near matsumoto city. ist getting towards snow season here. on its damn cold. i live in a forest on top of a mountain at 1500mtrs elevation. and in 1 week i get 100mb cable put it. amazing that even remote houses like mine can have cable!!

im not going to answer more questions about anythign i had to do with them. thats only going to be unprovable and lead to the thread going wayward. im happy to try to answer your q's via U2U but im working to keep this thread clean. im hoping it will attract someone else in the biz, who will come with proof.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

A definite S&F for your effort in this research and thread, okamintengu, for sure!

I want your opinion on this latest comment by Benjamin Fulford:

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

The Black Dragon Society is back The Black Dragon Society has been re-activated. The Black Dragon Society reaches into intelligence agencies, governments, crime syndicates, financial institutions etc. around the planet. Unlike other secret societies such as the Freemasons, the Black Dragon Society is not united by fear but rather by friendship, trust and shared values. It is actively seeking to overthrow the New World Order in order to promote a campaign to permanently end war, poverty and environmental destruction. It also seeks to actively implement technology, such as free energy, that was suppressed by the oil and nuclear loving control freaks of the N.W.O.

And more on his blog. Comments?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
well as i said i met ben in 2007, and we had a huge chat about all of this.

he KNOWS the black dragon werent dormant in japan. or the rest of the world, so i can only assume that the clan have decided its time for him to make it known.

i have traced thier history back further than he has written, and it seems like either he has misundertstood thier beginnings OR

they are trying to disguise thier pre ww2 stance of occupation and colonisation of non japanese nations for resources. it is my understanding that the kokuryukai belived that the USA was thier big enemy and began massive expansion in order to be able to have the resources to combat the american influences.

i must say i was really shocked when ben put this up yesterday afternoon. i emailed him to have a chat but he hasnt got back to me yet.

it seems really strange that now we are discussing it, they start to come out of the woodwork.

his assertions about thier global reach, in my experience are correct. they were instrumental in changing the OSS in the united states into the CIA with bill donovan. (as well as reinhard gehlen from the nazi SS)

its hard to say where this is going. but evidence is really hard to find. unlike western secret societies, asian ones are mostly SECRET!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

okamitengu-san,

Can I call you that?

Thank you very much for your quick response. Good answer.

I've also picked you as a friend. I like your approach in this thread and way cool that you have actually met Ben. Way cool.

So how does Ben strike you? So many people have been critical of him, especially of his mannerisms on his vids, so some comment from you on this question would be great.

I have another question: why have they -- the Black/Red/Green Dragon Societies -- not YET made their move against the damn elites? I mean, what the hell are they waiting for? More evidence of their genocidal plans against the world, as well as the Asians? Why?

I was SO excited when I first heard about them on Rense.com, when Fulford went public with his news about the Asian Secret Society (which forms an amusing acronym, something that they can really KICK), but, after two years of seeming non-action and more damage from the elites, I'm almost at the end of my rope of hope and I just don't understand why they have not yet made a move yet. Ugh!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
ok, when i was in tokyo, ben and i arranged to meet at a starbucks not far from his home. the first and most lasting impression i have is that he rode up on his pushbike, wearing a fluffy hat with bunny ears (:

he was honest, and up front. i think hes a little eccentric, but hes a really nice guy and we chatted for about an hour and a half. recently some of his works have seemed almost pro rockerfeller. and have come across as alittle i guess.. egotistical, but i think thats a flaw of the medium. its hard in text to see whats teh intention of a statement.

i have never seen any of his video. i have only ever read his posts.

as to why they havent moved yet, we dont know that for sure. they are not a visible groups and it would be impossible to say what they are or arent doing. they have thier own strategy, and have been planners for more than 1000 years, (if former mings, longer!!). knowing the strategy of your enemy would lead to his defeat, so i dont think we will ever really know what they are up to. hell, as i have said, they may even ACTUALLY be working for the elites. so that we wait for thier help while nothing happens.

i jsut dont know. i havent had actual contact in so many years it would be like trying to tell what an elephant is thinking froma picture of its ars^e.

as i have said, hearsy suppostiion, and conjecture.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join