It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ninja conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
hello all,
i have been for many years now researching a pre ww2 group called the kokuryukai. black dragon society.

i have ammassed a wealth of documents, none of which i brought with me to japan, but very interesting stuff. not only was this group instrumental in propelling japan into ww2 but appears to have founded several martial arts including shorinji kempo, despite the accepted history of it being a japanesed form of shaolin.

over the years i have tracked them i have noticed they appear to still be actively training under various other names. operating in many countries. preparing for something. training generals and foot soldiers. privately, in backyard dojo all over the world. even in tiny backwaters where no one would look. or should i say ESPECIALLY in....

i have seen warnings on the net from ben fulford that they would intervene if NWO heads attempted some kind of global genocide. intervene with extreme prejudice. he believe they are the remnants of former ming foot soldiers.

now im looking to chat with anyone who thinks they know more about this. bear in mind before you contact me, i have nearly 30 years of experience with this. so no time wasters please. although im sure there will be some. admittedly the internet is an awful place for this. so many eyes. echelon etc. please do you best to contact me. if you arent interested in contacting via this thread. U2U me and i will have a private discussion.

i am currently in japan, and if anyone elsein japan wants to have a chat about this, please also contact me. we can try to meet face to face.

the information that led me to these conclusions is publically avaialable on the internet, via google search.

thanks all, hope to get some interesting contacts for a chat from this.

ookamitengu!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Seeing as you started the thread you should point us towards some credible facts or give us a write up on your own. I'm genuinely interested and love Japanese culture and have heard of this from Ben Fulford before.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I too am interested in this topic. Please share some of the things you have come across and summarize your research.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i can understand your requests, but im really trying not to tarnish people too much with my conclusion.

im actually trying to find some people who have been on the same road.

as i said i did my research in australia and didnt bring my documentation to japan. so i dont have the links i researched here.

i have met ben and had a chat in person, he had some interesting perspectives. i dont agree with all of what he writes but he writes what he is allowed, and i respect that.

the kokuryukai turn up in popular culture alot, and im afraid that will also taint the replies i get here.

living in japan no one talks about ww2 or the things that led this country here.. so im back to the internet!

first the wiki, basic but somewhat more accurate
en.wikipedia.org...

more encyclopaedia stuff
www.experiencefestival.com...
www.experiencefestival.com...

a little more in english beneath a large japanese text. not much use unless you read japanese, which i dont... (:
nels.nii.ac.jp...

it seems that in the 3 years since i gathered my papertrail some kind of game as well as naruto shippenden have used kokuryukai and have now become the main links i find. OR the links have been removed. without access to my paper in australia i cant find the URLS i really want.. hope this helps.

okamitengu

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i found this on yakuza, not directly related, but my research indicates teh yakuza pay tithes to whoever the black dragon society have become..

www.nationmaster.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I've never heard of this. Interesting though. I'll try to find some info on the web.

And lucky you live in Japan. My wifes japanese and was born there but I've never been. We plan to move there one day.

Anyways, I'll post links to interesting stuff if I find anything.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
and i just found these

kogaryuninjutsuint.blogspot.com...

scroll to the bottom and read part one first...

hope this helps you all understand the group i am talking about. when i have my papers with me i will write up my own research, to that end i am here trying to make more contacts and links..

i am sorry if i have dissapointed with my orginal lack of info. as i said i really dont want to taint the thread to much with my own conlcusions or conjecture.

okamitengu

[edit on 10-9-2009 by okamitengu]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

i am pretty lucky. i live in nagano, formelry Shinano under tokugawa. im about half an hour from matsumoto in a village called yamagatamura. i live 1400mtrs up a mountain in the japan alps. surrounded by forest.

its beautiful here. if i had a japanese wife i would move here asap!! i am currently trying to obtain a visa to stay. i am studying kyudo... japanese archery. i feel very lucky indeed.

if you want to visit japan, i can reccomend it highly. people either love or hate japan. and i love it. do you speak japanese? i dont speak much. but the people here are very forgiving and patient with most gaijin. as long as your not disresepctful! thanks for contributing to my thread, the more eyes i can get on this subject the more i can try to see past the kagehisa (hidden shadows).

okamitengu

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Thats awesome.

My wife is from Osaka and has lots of family still there. She moved here when she was 8 or so and we are both 26 now. I've started learning Japanese my wife is teaching me, and we plan to visit within a year or two. Its just that I know vacationing there is pretty expensive, but atleast we will be able to stay with her family and that'll cut off some of the cost. I already know I'll love it, I've been into all things japanese since I was a little kid.

Thats awesome you live in the mountains, it must be peaceful up there.

Peace

[edit on 10-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Of all conspiracy theories I have ever heard, this is by far the coolest.

Not that I want a ninja-y demise, but it's still an awesome story.

I would love to learn more about this. I have never heard of them before this thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
there must be something to it, all japanese were interred during the war in the us for fear they were black dragon agents...

a group like that with global spread doesnt just vanish with failure.. especially if they have a history that may go back to before the tokugawa shogunate! (around 400 years ago)

keep contributing everyone, i know the society probably doesnt want people to know they are there, but if what ben fulford says is true (and some of it i think is..) they are prepared to act on our behalf.

im glad i was able to bring you guys something fresh, as i said i have been in on this for nearly 30 years. i am so surprised at the level of secrecy they have maintained. i have not brought this up anywhere else as i did not think the society wanted it out there.. but if ben is talking about them, maybe they are ready? if i die... you'll knwo they werent LOL!!

okamitengu

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Every now and then I pop over to see what Benjamin Fulford has to say. Outside of the whole ninja thing, his accounts of news are fairly accurate.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
his work for forbes magazine was excellent. he really knows his stuff, which is why i find it hard to believe he would make stuff up.

his research led him to the yakuza.. and then to the shadow group.

thanks for posting bens page here..

anyone else got something?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

I would greatly appreciate it if you please send me any information you have on them, this is a group which I've had a very hard time finding anything on.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i cant send you anything as all my documentation is 7600km away in australia. i have quite an extensive file... but as i said i am in japan right now. i didnt bring it with me. i wasnt sure bringing a large folder full of pages about a secret society into japan was a good idea.

do you currently know anything about them. i am seeking other researchers who have been following this path. i am happy to have a u2u conversation to compare notes.

the links i posted should give you a background of thier prewar activity. all post war activity is speculative and anecdotal..

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have looked at all the pre-war activity, from the links you sent, but I know nothing outside of what benjamin fulford has said about post war activity. I'm a newish member with under 20 posts, so its not letting me u2u, lol

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The link betwen the criminal gangs of the the shogunate period, the rapid rise of the japanese industrialists, and post meji japanese imperialism is a very interesting one indeed.
And how these relationships affected the path the world took in the early 20th century.

There are some very good older japanese films that deal with the rise in power of certain clans(gangs) that became very powerful in late tokogwa japan, effectively ruling the countryside. Some powerful gang leaders even took the title of samurai in order to legitimize thier control.
they did all the things that organized crime does today, gambling extortion loan sharking, prostitution and so on.
due to the stict code of social classifications, many samurai though nobles were poor, while the lowest rank on the social ladder, the merchants grew wealthy.
When japan opened up to the outside world, it was the merchants and the criminal underground that had the resources to exploit the market.

Its a fascinating story
the japanese secret societies had a great deal to do with how the world unfolded.
they influenced the early nazi philosopher karl haushoffer on his travels through asia.
These infulences made thier way inti the very core of nazi ideology. Black dragon operatives provided the intel for the pearl harbor raid.
As much as I hate to admit it, the ww2 internment of japanese citizens worked out for the best.
Due to the racial climate of the us at the time,had there been any acts of sabotage, the innocent population of japanese americans would have paid a dear price, there would have been lynchings and the destruction of property.
What the real fear was that agents provecetuer would incite some basically loyal, but misguided individual into acts of violence, that they otherwise would never have thought of.
There were acts of espionage and sabotage in other countries that had sizable japanese poulations.
But I alos think that if the gov. had said tom the japanese community,"Hey there are traitors in your midst" the community would have responded by rooting out the questionable people, on their own.

What is scary is that there was a plan for ww2, and the black dragons were integral to it, and hitler blew it by jumping the gun and invading poland 5 years early.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i agreee, if america hadny interned every japanese the intel would have continued flowing. whether or not the kokuryukai would have done any saboutage actions the clan was definately watching every move.

i also agree there was a detailed plan for ww2, japanese were known for thier strategy. i mean they defeated the russion navy only 20 years after developing modern warfae. they served reliably and efficiently in the first world war on the allied side. they were no slouches.

historically we can prove thier existence.

but can we come up with any more than hearsay now. while i have trained with people who claim to know people, its pure anecdote. even my own experiences in researching them are suposition without paperwork.

im seeking anyone who has been or is training with them, or dealing with one of the non military arms of this group. all discussions in U2U or via email to ensure your privacy. as i said i have an extensive knowledge of thier modern operations, however i cant post anything as its unsubstantiable, and im not interested in having this thread turn into one of those "hoax" threads. no proof, no point! thats a surefire way to have the thread shut down. im glad a few people are starting to trickle in here and add to the chat.

punkinworks history is quite consice and brilliant. im gonna star u for the contribution man!

what else can we do?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I am glad I found someone that actually is exposing the secrecy of the oldest martial arts society in the known world: The Dragon warriors, which includes black, red, yellow and white dragons under the first monk named Sinanju. It is hard to get any evidence about them because they are extremely secret and very intense to keep it that way. However, there are some like myself who was chosen to train with the Black Dragon Society, and made the decision to stay away after about 3 years. They are connected to many worldwide companies and businesses and have their hands in a great many black projects. All I can say is I wish I could help those who have been victimized by them. You would find it hard to believe what these people are capable of unless you witness what they do and who they are for yourselves. If anyone wants to talk to me about any of this including illuminism, satanism, gangland stalking (cult-based stalking) or know someone who needs help, let me know. Thank you. I am taking a risk posting this but it gets old after a while, don't you think?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
well my involvement does show cruelty but satanism? since i have never seen any evidence any of them believed in christ or satan i find that one hard to believe.

clarify?

if you wish to discuss this in private feel free u2u. i can give u my email address via that method should you choose to discuss this.

okamitengu

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join