It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- H1N1 - *Join the Angel Staffing Response Team!*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I was wondering if anybody has has recieved any cards in their mail in regards to the H1N1 Vaccine? My mother today received a post card in the mail asking her to join a staff of nurses state wide.

On the card it reads:

JOIN THE ANGEL STAFFING RESPONSE TEAM
Administering H1N1 Vaccines Locally
Nurses will be employed in every county in Texas, working with local health departmets administrating the H1N1 vaccine.
FT/PT positions available for up to 6 mths.

It goes on to list how much they are paying RN's (45hr), LVN's (35hr) etc and at the bottom gives a number and internet address.

Angel Staffing

Natually my mother is going to check it out, extra money is extra money. But I wanted to know what the rest of you think about this site?

-Gala-

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Gala-Kemen]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gala-Kemen

Gala-Kemen, I am no longer in the Health Industry (Security Officer) so I do not get stuff like that.

I love
how it shows you are an "angel" if you contribute.

In other words if you do not go along and assist you are not quite an angel.

I wonder if they will try the variant on people being "of the Devil for refusing to submit to getting the vaccination?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Geeze calm down everybody :shk: Its the name of the company eh?

These companies provide short term staffing solutions. Someone has to give the vaccine no? This types of agencies provide those services.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

FredT, some people see this as a ruse by our Government.

I am only stating that it sure looked like propaganda mixed in with the hiring of employees.

That is all.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

That's exactly what I thought it to be. And as most of us have seen on ATS, when we look into the inner workings of agencies, they are often opperated under a guise.

I was just wondering if other people felt this way and tried not to come off with 'the sky is falling the sky is falling' mentality.

-Gala-

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Gala-Kemen]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I know you would not do the Chicken Little "the sky is falling" about anything.

I do think it is interesting, as well as the fact that the Health Industry are required to get the shot.

Making something mandatory is the sure fire way to make people either cooperate or fear something.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I work for this agency at a hospital in Texas. This agency also helps out with FEMA during hurricanes providing care and help at the shelters. As much as the extra money would be nice, I will not be helping out with this vaccine stuff. It's a simple choice for me, do I trust my immune system to help me or do I trust the Gov't? Easy call in my book.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Do you have any website links connecting it to F.E.M.A.?

It sure would be interesting to see especially if there is a move towards Martial Law.

That they have not quarantined the border is beyond me.

If you want to stop the spread of a major disease since they are playing up that it is, you stop it at the point of entry, not run around chasing it down like chicken's with their heads cut off.

Simple logic and common sense.

Oh wait, we're talking about Government aren't we?

Nevermind.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well I won't be taking this vaccine, I've never had a flu shot in my entire life and I'm not starting now. I just wondered with all the agencies starting to respond if they are going to make this manditory?

My mother said her employers will be going to a conferance today to inquire about getting the H1N1 vaccine for their facility. She hasn't said whether they will be making my mom accept the vaccine.

-Gala-

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yep. Got mine yesterday from Texas DSHS. Say they will pay RN's 45 dollars/hr, LVNs and Paramedics/35. Work is for up to 6 months.

Seems they are planning a long run

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Geeze calm down everybody Its the name of the company eh? These companies provide short term staffing solutions. Someone has to give the vaccine no? This types of agencies provide those services.

You are exactly right, it is the staffing service and they are working in conjunction with Tx Dept of State Health Services. They seem to be located in Texas only.

The thing is, if they are paying us 45, the state is paying them a great deal more. Usually these vaccines can be taken care of in Dr. offices, hospitals, pharmacies, gosh, even supermarkets give them.

Sooo, I am wondering if something more official is going down, like keeping track of who has and has not gotten the shot.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I work for Florida's Department of Health, and I haven't heard of this organization and, as far as I know, we are not getting any outside help with administering the vaccines.

We are planning mass vaccinations (voluntary) and have been storing supplies around the state to assist in the big drives! There will be big events publicized at schools and public places and work places when the vaccine comes out.

So far everything is voluntary, but seeing as how the vaccines are already contracted, but the flu season will be half over by the time we get them, I suspect there will be some arm twisting to get them used up! I don't know how severe that will get, but I am concerned!

Just for the record, I think the vaccine is ridiculous, and there is no way me or my family is getting it!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Yup they are going in for the long haul. My mother has applied online already and she's waiting for the call. Even against my advice she wants to work for the extra money that she might recieve. I'm still not sure about it myself and I'm hesitant.

I was confused as to how they are able to pay the nurses this much and I too began to wonder where it was coming from. Every county in Texas will most likely have places near their county seat, or neighboring cities, to give these shots.

I'm not sure where to look to gain more information about this.

-Gala-

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Gala-Kemen]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Try these two links.

angel staffing

Texas DSHA

Was that what you wanted to know more about?

It crossed my mind, ever so briefly, to call but knew I couldn't not do this with a good conscious. If I were still employed in a hospital it would be my responsibilty to give these shots. I think the fact that I quit a couple weeks prior to the disclosure of this flu, based on intuition and signs for me, tells me I need to stay out of it and follow what I believe is right.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So, are you saying you had intuitive insight into this possibly happening?

I find that interesting.

Can you elaborate a little bit more, please?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

So, are you saying you had intuitive insight into this possibly happening?

I find that interesting.

Can you elaborate a little bit more, please?

Oh geez no. Sorry my post gave that impression.

Psychologically difficult work situation, plus signs (from the Universe) that I needed to quit and for once in my life, I followed the signs without question.
The quit date was April 8, just before all this started. Because I quit I don't have to deal with people asking me about the shot and me compromising myself.

Sorry there was no big revelation or signs about the flu.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Well, intuition could have led you to make that choice still.

If it did not, that is still fortunate for you, I am happy I am not Security having to deal with it.

I am happy that I made the right choice and did not act out their financial assassin request.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
These mailings went out in mass all over Texas. As a nurse I and many of my nurse friends will not give nor receive this vaccine even it means our jobs. Can you say "double nursing shortage?"

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dixie2714

At least there will be some who make a stand on this subject. My mother will not be one of them, she needs the money and there isn't anything I can say that would stop her. :/

-Gala-

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dixie2714

I think they are going to have a shortage on a lot of areas, more than just nurses.

Border Security and as well various other staff will be short.

If your mom cannot be talked out of it, I hope at least she is safe.

Hope her time there is uneventful and calm.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join