It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NWO... no

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
one world government is not in the future. it is now... really. U.S. pretty much does what they want, when they want. they control the world.

but seriously, the reason why a one world government cannot work is because of world leaders. they do not want to be ruled by someone else. they want to rule themselves. they will not accept anything less.

one world government. hmm can't be that bad. but guess waht? it aint happening. sure it might even be good for us but trust me on this. there will be wars. if new world order is real, there will be many more secret societies that will try to overthrow them. it's human nature. look at our history. war, war, and more war.

look at iraq. U.S. tried to impose their system on it and people have reacted very negatively. look at whats going down with south korea and north korea. if they unite, it is really for the better of the two countries. but you think they'll do that? north korea does not want to surrender. the president of north korea wants to lead. he will not go under south korea or vice versa. we're talking about two small countries right now... and look how complicated this is... now think about uniting all the worlds under one government. wake up. it aint happening.

everyone has differnt beliefs. U.S. wants to do U.S. Europe wants to do Europe. China wants to do China. If anyone does otherwise, theres a little something called nukes and war... before china goes down, we all go down. same with north korea. they're f*ckin kamikazes over there. that will not change. if a new world order takes over, the world would go into chaos. the world is too big at this point. it would take years to design a system with the help of U.S., Europe, Asia, etc. etc. A couple of secret society people cant do jacksh!t. like i said, it will be chaos.




posted on May, 14 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
A one world government is one the way.



posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm in agreement that a one world gov wont happen any time soon. Not unless everyone is wiped out first and there is only one country left standing.

I do however think that a one world gov if based on freedom and with a lot of safety nets in place in case some freak gets in power (Bush
) isnt such a bad idea. But realisticly, in order for something like that to happen, everyone would have to agree...and...that just aint ever gonna happen. IMO



posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The western nations are already controlled by the elite. The U.S. is no more in control of its own fate as Britain or France. The U.S., at this moment, is being used for its military strength, while its economic strength is being drawn out of it. Somewhere in the future, an incident of national crisis will occur to cause all resemblance of civil government to be suspended, and it will occur in a manner that will cause much of the populace to welcome martial law and the introduction of foreign troops.



posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
The western nations are already controlled by the elite. The U.S. is no more in control of its own fate as Britain or France.
You finally admit that western countries are controlled by an ruling elite.
What you also describe here sounds very plausible as well, because in the news I've heard about businesses doing outsourcing for their call centres etc.



posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
seriously i would say that the NWO is here and phasing themselves in nice an easy, like thomas crowne said:

"Somewhere in the future, an incident of national crisis will occur to cause all resemblance of civil government to be suspended, and it will occur in a manner that will cause much of the populace to welcome martial law and the introduction of foreign troops."

i wont be part of the populace who will welcome it. and it will be around that time that some people will form even greater résistance, this will be necessary to make sure the public hears the voice of true freedom, and doesn’t allow the authority’s to get too carried away, and start herding the general populace into something they were not expecting.



posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kode
seriously i would say that the NWO is here and phasing themselves in nice an easy, like thomas crowne said:

"Somewhere in the future, an incident of national crisis will occur to cause all resemblance of civil government to be suspended, and it will occur in a manner that will cause much of the populace to welcome martial law and the introduction of foreign troops."

i wont be part of the populace who will welcome it. and it will be around that time that some people will form even greater résistance, this will be necessary to make sure the public hears the voice of true freedom, and doesn’t allow the authority’s to get too carried away, and start herding the general populace into something they were not expecting.


i understand where you guys are coming from totally. but i also question the reality of this whole idea. pretty much the most justifying answer you guys give is that there will be a "national crisis" that will unite all the countries. what kind of crisis will this be? i personally cannot think of any. whether it's food, oil, nukes, none of these will unite nations. it will just result in war.

only reason for nations to unite is probably if aliens attacked us and we as The Earth had to unite our armies to fight back or something. then afterward, we'd go back to how we were.

its all about control. 100% full control. nobody will settle for less. you guys talk as if world leaders will go, "hmm, this is a national crisis and the most reasonable thing to do is unite ourselves and sacrifice our powers for the good of humanity" seriously... that's comedy gold.

look at saddam. look at laden. look at kim jong il. there're a LOT of people with completely twisted world views and morals. what you guys think makes sense will be nonsense to other people. we're humans. everyone is so different. even in u.s., it is so diverse with how different people and cultures see things.

north korea will pollute the world with nukes before it even unites with south korea. you think the world will unite itself? china, cuba, europe? no



posted on May, 15 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
NWO... How? Well, who would lead is a good question.. Most countries cannot even get their elections right.... Think of the "CHAD" issue on a global scale....


But, seriously it would be hard for it to come around democratically. Someone would have to overthrow many countries and get the rest to line up for membership.....

Difficult to say the least... The only thing that I feel could bring it on would be a need to act a one world.... Aliens in my opinion would be the only way it would happen. If we are brought into a galactic community. But, I do not foresee that happening.....



posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The whole idea of the NWO or the Omega Agency is that the "takeover" will be peaceful.
The common people won't have to agree because they won't have the option to dissent. Our whole world is slowly coming together into one big lump and it's the doing of the NWO, they are bery patient and they have been slowly slowly merging governments over the last 100 years. Europe is merging, korea wants to merge, it could even be said that the NWO organized the War in Iraq just to give something that all the Arab countries could unite against!
They spread these things out and carry out their plan at a very slow pace and make their case very appealing. So I don't think that there will be anything to "rebel" against becuase some day in the future when all this is history, we'll all wake up under the NWO flag and realize it was unfolding right in front of our eyes the whole time.



posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red_Rocket
The whole idea of the NWO or the Omega Agency is that the "takeover" will be peaceful.
The common people won't have to agree because they won't have the option to dissent. Our whole world is slowly coming together into one big lump and it's the doing of the NWO, they are bery patient and they have been slowly slowly merging governments over the last 100 years. Europe is merging, korea wants to merge, it could even be said that the NWO organized the War in Iraq just to give something that all the Arab countries could unite against!
They spread these things out and carry out their plan at a very slow pace and make their case very appealing. So I don't think that there will be anything to "rebel" against becuase some day in the future when all this is history, we'll all wake up under the NWO flag and realize it was unfolding right in front of our eyes the whole time.


That's like saying, "Toys are alive but we humans don't know it. They only move when we're not looking at them. Ever wonder where some of your toys went as a child? You remember leaving it on top of your bed, but it just disappeared. It's true. Toys are alive and for centuries, they have been very carefully and patiently planning to enslave all humans. Mankind will not be able to fight back. We'll wake up in cells one day and realize the truth about toys was right in front of our eyes the whole time."

You cannot convince someone of something without physical proof unless it makes a lot of sense. Your explanation contradicts logic and human psychology that traces back to the origin of mankind.



posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i couldn't be bothered to write a new opinon so i just copied and pasted something i said on a different thread
sorry this is what i think of the NWO;

A one world government is the next logical step for our planet. Believe it or not, it will probably prove to be good for the planet and should help keep the peace. At this present time, there is no need for a one world government. To be honest, i doubt if any of us will see a one world government in our life time.

The illuminati is a cult that has always wanted to take over the world, thats their main goal. The cult apparently fell apart during the 1800s and it was believed that it no longer exist, but it has been spoken about a few times during the 1900s.

The cult is more then likely still around and is probably made up of the elite. But will the cult finally get their wish during the next 100 years?? i doubt it. When the time comes, yes, they will probably leap and take power, but the time isn't right and we all know throughout history that illuminati are happy to wait for the right time.



posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Actually, I'd say that if these people do in fact exsist, now is a better time than it ever has been.

They've spent the last century totally devoted to acclimating the entire populace to the idea of global governance and doing away with the "shackles" of national soverignty.
www.threeworldwars.com...

I'm not sure that "The Illuminati" is around per sey, but I have no doubt that there are many, in fact a vast majority of the ruling elite that are devoted to a system that is very very similar to that envisioned by the "sages" of the "Illuminati" so long ago.


*This next part is just personal opinion, but*:
Perhaps the most distressing thing that I hear is that Global Governance is the next logical progression of humanity. I think many who say such things have this vision of a "Roddenberry induced" quasi "Star Trek-ish" utopian society where all work for a common goal. What's more, they work for a common goal without any of the rivalries that have been the driving force of humanity for a long, long time.
Once again this is an *opinion*, but human nature is not so inclined, in fact I'd say that if anyone ever did hazard a true vision of a "Star Trek" inspired utopia, it's be filled with back-stabbing personas that were constantly in an uproar against one another. Still segmented even though superficially united for the sake of progress. Yes, cynical, and bleak, but until I see otherwise, I'd hazard that's where we're headed


Live long and prosper


TS



posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
"Somewhere in the future, an incident of national crisis will occur to cause all resemblance of civil government to be suspended, and it will occur in a manner that will cause much of the populace to welcome martial law and the introduction of foreign troops.".


Would an invasion from Space unite the people into giving power to a single person to help fight off the invasion? Could a Hybrid come forth and declare a way to defeating them only as a ploy to a trap to destroy the armies of the world? Are Hybrids walking among us now setting the stage for invasion by getting the Nations of the World to do battle with each other and thereby reduce the strength to fight them upon arrival?

A single person giving orders on where to fight sounds like the best plan on using the resource to counter the attack. But would that in of itself be part of the plan? Then they could destroy our ability to fight, and we would find ourselves living under the rules of a beast, having a mark put upon us for ownership?

Michael



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join