It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has been 8 Years......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bufordny

Diseases are stupid. Try chelation therapy to remove the mercury and stuff from your body. YOu have asthma you say? That means your immune system has idle hands.
Avoid using any disinfectant stuff ie., anti-bacteria this, air purifier that. Busy immune system is healthy.

Diabetes? Meh. Guyabano tea leaves works exactly like insulin (too much actually can lower your blood sugar to dangerous levels.) Eat natural/organic to unclog those arteries. And to regenerate those teeth. Ya don't see animals with rotten teeth, do ya? (Even though they don't exactly brush.)

Love and light.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well, we can't bring back the dead with prayers.

But we can nuke the Middle East

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I hope the souls that passed on that day and the people who loved them can find peace and healing with time.

In a way, it doesn't matter who did 9/11, it doesn't make the day any more or less horrible than it was, but it does matter, because millions of people have died in two wars based on a lie, and that have nothing to do with 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Well said mate. And the wars just don't seem to have any ending which mean every day there are more new people who are suffering from their loss and have you seen those soldiers coming home with arms and legs. My heart really goes out for them as this is their new life until they pass. How will the history books write this up in say 50 years?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
God.. does this thread really need to turn into a huge debate about who's responsible. Whether it was barney the dinosaur or britney spears that were responsible for it, thousands of people still died needlessly.
I mean come on, it even says in the OP 'I hope all ATSers will take a few minutes and forget the conspiracy and remember the Victims. No matter what happened, the people who died and got sick are to be remembered.'
Can people just not do that?

But yes anyway... feels like it was yesterday when it happened. Its definately one of those things where you're always going to remember where you were and what you were doing when you heard about it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

I did the exact same as you raising an American flag, I'm a proud brit but i want the americans to know we stand by them, even if our leaders are corrupt.

never forget!
I was 10 years old and at School and i remember it vividly as does everyone that was alive worldwide that day, god those plane hitting the towers still haunt me. can't imagine what it must of been like for people in New York and on the planes themselves

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
We should also remember the thousands and thousands of people that were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan due to the forced occupation of the US army. These people also wanted to go by their daily lives but died due to no fault of their own.

Humanity should be extended to all humans and not just the people you share a country or region or religion with. Close to 3 thousand people died on 9/11 and everyone cries for them and remembers them, but no one cares about the many many many more that died later due to US INVASION of those countries.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by silencer
We should also remember the thousands and thousands of people that were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan due to the forced occupation of the US army. These people also wanted to go by their daily lives but died due to no fault of their own.

Humanity should be extended to all humans and not just the people you share a country or region or religion with. Close to 3 thousand people died on 9/11 and everyone cries for them and remembers them, but no one cares about the many many many more that died later due to US INVASION of those countries.

Completely agree. People seem to forget/sweep under the carpet the fact that down to us thousands of families, children etc have died because of us going over there to have a war.
Not that that in anyway takes away peoples right to mourn 9/11 obviously, but people would do well to remember that it isnt just innocent westerners dying out there.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
I've really had enough of people acting like every American citizen is totally responsible for everything our government has ever done. I vote. I protest. I write my representatives. I do a lot of other things. I don't know what else it is that I'm supposed to be doing.

Great point, now think about all the Muslims that go through a lot of **** at airports, government offices, etc. Think about how people complain that Muslims do not do anything when extremists do something stupid.

Its ok to blame muslims in general, pull them off lines for "random" searches, blame them for not protesting their leaders, blame them for being from the dark ages, blame them for being terrorists and waging jihad on people even though it's obvious that only a handful of muslim extremists in power cause all the bad publicity BUT IT'S NOT OK to blame any american citizen for what their government does.

go figure.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
My thoughts go out to all the first responders.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
My thoughts go out to all the first responders.

True too true. The people who died in the plane crashes and buildings got stabbed in the back and did not see it coming. We can argue all day why they died and whos to blame.

The first responders were lied to by the EPA and the American Government at the time. They were murdered knowing in advance by those who sent them in to help and clean up that they were the pawns that will be sacrificed to get Ny Ny back to work and so that Wall Street could go on making that money. I wish justice for both lots but how can we deal with 911 causes and the people responsible until we deal with those that lied to our brave Men and Women of the first responders. What happened to them and what was told to them is fact and should not be under debate. Those responsible should be held accountable by the American people. To quote an American in Public Office at the time, "There are known known"! Some people call me truther about 911 which is okay I will wear that badge and I ask what about the first responders? IMHO it is fact that the first responders were murdered by our own government.

[edit on 9/12/2009 by IceHappy]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Whoever is/was responsible for the atrocity has kind of become irrelevant. I dont think the intended effect was to empower and patriotise the US in the way it has ended up doing. Yes it has been 8 years, but maybe it's just time to let go. After all it was just another terrorist attack, albeit a huge and evil one. By continualy lamenting and comemmorating it the way we do we give it validity, we show them they really hurt us, we almost are inviting them to try it again.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
They did hurt us, though. A lot of people died, and I see nothing wrong with remembering and feeling saddened by that. In fact, I cannot choose not to feel sad about it. I just do. I don't moderate my emotions. They are natural reactions to events.

And we hurt them, too. I felt just as sad when we started bombing Afghanistan, and when we invaded Iraq. I feel just as sad every time a soldier, first responder, man, woman, or child dies in any other military conflagration, no matter what "side" they're on, who they are, or where they live.

There are still people suffering right now from this particular event, and from other events all over the world, and I won't refrain from sending my thoughts and heart out to them, whether it does a lick of good or not. It's just something I have to do.

I'm all for not empowering those who do these things by commemorating their acts, but the consequences of those acts are something I have to remember, be mindful of, and continue to care about - on all "sides." I'm empathic; I can't help it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bufordny

Hope your health improves, and my condolences on the loss of your friends.
Hope to see you posting on ATS for years to come

Knowing that 8 years have passed and the majority of the world is still sleepwalking through what they are told is reality, only depresses me more.

I still lose sleep just knowing.
It's hard to be in the position we are in, to know the things we know, but to be unable to do anything meaningful or bring any kind of justice. (if there is any justice for a situation like this)

You have to keep your head up though and realise that someday it will all come out.
Right now we're crazy nutbags who need a conspiracy because we can't handle reality according to National Geographic.
(which doesn't even make sense because the conspiracy is scarier and more disturbing than their proposed reality we can't accept.)

Someday it will be known that we were the only ones who weren't blindly swallowing what we're sold. It may not come as soon as we would like, but it WILL come.

If nothing else can give you any peace, please try to let that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f633265f5f9.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 15-9-2009 by ashamedamerican]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join